Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By jimmyinkedup
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Heads Up - Madison James Research

  1. #1
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2

    Heads Up - Madison James Research

    Guys there has been some scary shit going on with Madison James Research. They are a Research Chem and Peptide Company.
    They are similar to the late Manpower in that many of their offerings are in caps not liquid. That sounds attractive to some but its not to me especially when it comes to certain compounds. For example they sell T3 which is dosed in mcg, not mg, in caps. Thats pretty damn scary in that there is no possible way that the filler and such small amounts of raw can be mixed effectively enough to offer accurate dosing. The consequences with say t3 could range from unpleasant to downright dangerous, congestive heart failure, trip to the ER, etc.
    Now there is more to it than that which make me more concerned about what I jut mentioned. Recently they sold people caber, that actually ended up being prami. You wanna talk about unpleasant take prami at the dose you would normally take caber without ramping it up etc. Many, many people got really sick man. So that just demonstrates the carelessness under which these guys operate. More reson to be concerned about their t3 in caps dosed in mcg. WTF.
    So it gets better. Some guys recently bought tb500 from them. Well they got sick. Literally throwing up dizzy passing out sick. The stuff wasnt tb500. In fact nobody knows wtf it is. So if it isnt bad enough they are screwing up on orals, now people are injecting shit into their body that they have no idea what it is.
    These guys do no product testing, have no quality control, and they are hurting people. Beware man.
    I 100% recommend staying away from MJR, they are dangerous and it is only a matter of time before something even more serious than the things i just mentioned occur. I do NOT want to see that happen to anyone, especially our members.
    sonmychest and almostgone like this.

  2. #2
    RigPig's Avatar
    RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,116
    Thanks Jimmy!! good info to know!

  3. #3
    derekkpapa1's Avatar
    derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Northeast usa
    Posts
    4,651
    Thanks for the heads up

  4. #4
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    that sounds bad on so many different fronts.

    screwing up orders is due to knuckleheads in the warehouse not paying attention
    mcg in caps is just flat out a bad delivery system
    mislabeled bottles (instead of being TB, was something else) is carelessness at the bottling/capping station

    it sounds like their whole operation is fvcked.

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    ^and my comment is assuming that the vendor is attempting to operate with good will.....?

  6. #6
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Guys there has been some scary shit going on with Madison James Research. They are a Research Chem and Peptide Company.
    They are similar to the late Manpower in that many of their offerings are in caps not liquid. That sounds attractive to some but its not to me especially when it comes to certain compounds. For example they sell T3 which is dosed in mcg, not mg, in caps. Thats pretty damn scary in that there is no possible way that the filler and such small amounts of raw can be mixed effectively enough to offer accurate dosing. The consequences with say t3 could range from unpleasant to downright dangerous, congestive heart failure, trip to the ER, etc.
    Now there is more to it than that which make me more concerned about what I jut mentioned. Recently they sold people caber, that actually ended up being prami. You wanna talk about unpleasant take prami at the dose you would normally take caber without ramping it up etc. Many, many people got really sick man. So that just demonstrates the carelessness under which these guys operate. More reson to be concerned about their t3 in caps dosed in mcg. WTF.
    So it gets better. Some guys recently bought tb500 from them. Well they got sick. Literally throwing up dizzy passing out sick. The stuff wasnt tb500. In fact nobody knows wtf it is. So if it isnt bad enough they are screwing up on orals, now people are injecting shit into their body that they have no idea what it is.
    These guys do no product testing, have no quality control, and they are hurting people. Beware man.
    I 100% recommend staying away from MJR, they are dangerous and it is only a matter of time before something even more serious than the things i just mentioned occur. I do NOT want to see that happen to anyone, especially our members.
    Thanks Jimmy. Great info and advisory. Too many people don't realize how dangerous some of these compounds can be and it doesn't help when the integrity of a vendor is questionable.

  7. #7
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,685
    Simply stick to AR-R guys.

    Good info Jimmy.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  8. #8
    magic32's Avatar
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    6,319
    That wrong medication issue is indeed concerning, I'd stay away from that company.

    However, are you sure you don't have the T3 dosages reversed in your writing above? T3 is dosed in mcg. If it were mg dosed the effects would be catastrophic. Also, since it can come in powdered form (which is usually dispensed as tabs), it can in fact be acceptably capped for ingestion, instead of bonded as a tablet.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan



    My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

    I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!


    Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700


    Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life


    DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144


    BE CAREFUL!

  9. #9
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32 View Post
    That wrong medication issue is indeed concerning, I'd stay away from that company.

    However, are you sure you don't have the T3 dosages reversed in your writing above? T3 is dosed in mcg. If it were mg dosed the effects would be catastrophic. Also, since it can come in powdered form (which is usually dispensed as tabs), it can in fact be acceptably capped for ingestion, instead of bonded as a tablet.
    Magic Id have some serious concerns that anything dosed in mcg could effectively be capped by a RC company. The chances that filler and raw could be evenly and accurately dosed is disconcerting to say the least is it not? It is to me.
    almostgone likes this.

  10. #10
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    I'm agreeing with Mr. Jimmy here. If you've ever mixed different colored powders, on average, they mix pretty well. But if you look real closely, you will see little clumps of powders clustered together. At the mg. level, mixing powders is "close enough". But 1 micro gram is 1,000x smaller than a mg, and even a slight variation in powder distribution can have a significant impact on the dose of a cap.
    btc89 likes this.

  11. #11
    tdoe11's Avatar
    tdoe11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,288
    Quote Originally Posted by kelkel
    Simply stick to AR-R guys. Good info Jimmy.
    Arr and rui have been as good as gold to me for years. Thank you for the heads up bro. Scary stuff right there

  12. #12
    btc89 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    49
    Really appreciate the heads up, I'll be sure my friends know to avoid it as well.

  13. #13
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by btc89 View Post
    Really appreciate the heads up, I'll be sure my friends know to avoid it as well.
    Always buyer beware. We had several cases last year of members being hospitalized for contaminated gear from Chemical Muscle (I believe). Always exercise caution and immediately seek treatment for something that appears to be an infection.

    Knowledge and safety first.
    btc89 likes this.

  14. #14
    reporich is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    357
    I know a women on their T3 and shes not seeing any results. I have some ECA and it seems good, also just started MT2. Ive heard to much bad stuff on another board along with this to every order from them again...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •