Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: balls never shrink

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member

balls never shrink

this is the end of my second cycle and my balls didnt shrink on first cycle or this one. ass a matter of fact I ran 600 mgs of deca for the cycle i just completed for 12 weeks and finished up an additional 2 week (weeks 13-14) with more test. My balls never atrophied and I even got my girl pregnant 8 weeks into the test deca cycle. DOes this mean my ear is not good? Both cycles were from different labs. I def know the test was good but seeing as this was my first time running deca I'm not sure if that deca was good. I would figure with 600mgs of deca a week my balls would shrink.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChestNBack View Post
    this is the end of my second cycle and my balls didnt shrink on first cycle or this one. ass a matter of fact I ran 600 mgs of deca for the cycle i just completed for 12 weeks and finished up an additional 2 week (weeks 13-14) with more test. My balls never atrophied and I even got my girl pregnant 8 weeks into the test deca cycle. DOes this mean my ear is not good? Both cycles were from different labs. I def know the test was good but seeing as this was my first time running deca I'm not sure if that deca was good. I would figure with 600mgs of deca a week my balls would shrink.
    It means absolutely nothing and this topic has come up many times. Not every man experiences testicular atrophy to the same degree. For some the atrophy is mild and may not be discernable.

Many men have also cycled and successfully inseminated their wife or girl friend.
    clarky. likes this.

ChestNBack is offline Associate Member
    thanks ink. let me ask you one more question about hcg . The guy I can get it from in my opinion is selling it for way to much and its no way I can afford to get enough for what he is selling it for. even though for some reason he is telling me all I need is 10 ius of hcg for 10 days. lol

but if my nuts dont shrink does that mean that my test is not as suppressed as someone whos nuts do shrink. the reason I ask is because i never ran hcg on my first cycle and I felt good post pct. just trying to see if I really need hcg or can I run a higher or longer pct with clomid and nolva
    Last edited by ChestNBack; 07-02-2014 at 03:58 PM.

mietek is offline Member
    If you have good deca it would affect you somehow, my guess is that your deca could be underdosed or just bunk

Thread Information