Thread: What to do

pk1234 is offline New Member

What to do

Bout 2 years ago I weighed 65kg . I began working out for about a year n only gained 5 kg of muscle then I took steroids n gained 13kg in 3 months then after I finished the cycle I lost 3kg n weighed 80kg in the past 9 months I've been working out without steroids only protein creatine n amino acids n haven't gained anything . Am I wasting my time ?Should I take steroids again or is there another way?

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Post your full diet in nutrition section with full daily break downs prot/carb/fats and your tdee and see whats up from there. As a buddy (old wise man) on here sayes gains are made in the kitchen

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    How old are you? Genetics play a huge role regardless of your diet, how hard you train and what amounts of gear you take. Muscle gain is done over the long term and you must be patient. If you gain on cycle and you are able to hold onto those gains then you have made an accomplishment in that you are bigger then pre cycle and can keep it.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    full stats please including your cycle history

I'm 25 Train 5 days a week . I took 30 shots of sustanon . 30 shots of deca 100 dbol n 100 winstrol n didn't take any pct

Sustanon 250 deca200 dbol 10mg n winstrol 10mg n I know it was really stupid not to do pct . Could that have anything to do with why I'm not gaining naturally now?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    strength comes from the gym, growth comes from the kitchen. If you like, I can put a real quick nutrition plan together for you.

To do so, I will need:

weight
    bf%

you problem, and I'm certain of this, is a lack of discipline in the kitchen

I'm 25 5,9 80 kg n 12% bf

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I managed to put something together for you. Had to make a few assumptions, such as a moderate activity level.

YOUR TDEE is 2,896 cals/day. Your minimum protein requirement to maintain what you currently have is 232 grams of protein per day. To gain, I plugged in an extra 500 cals/day above your TDEE, and am assuming a reasonable macro split of 40/40/20. (Once you learn your body and learn how to eat clean and to target, you may want to adjust this somewhat, but it is a good starting point.) Based on this, your goal is to consume 3,396 cals/day, of which, you will need to consume 340 grams of protein per day. To grow, you need to do this on average, consistently. Means month in and month out. of course, an occasional cheat meal needs to be factored in, else you will go stir crazy and the plan will fail.

When you learn to eat, you should do this cleanly. This means whole foods, no processed foods, water, maybe some milk if you must. Plenty of veggies, and try not to overly rely on protein powder, although it does come in handy at the end of the day when you are trying to "fill in the cracks".

For me, too many simple carbs spikes my insulin , and makes me hungry. I usually get up and immediately eat a banana to jump start the blood sugar levels. Then it's 16 ounces of egg whites, 3 cups of oats, 12.5 ounces of chicken breast, and then maybe 3 more cups of oats. This is all pre gym. Then maybe a yam, and right before walking into the gym, a banana.

When you get to 50 posts, you can pm me and I will send you the calculator so you can track your own nutrition plan.

Remember, as you gain weight, you will need to tweek your plan to support your new hard won gains.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	65 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	151687

Thanks that very helpful I'm starting that right away

Thread Information