londonchavez is offline New Member

Talking Looking for honest opinions

Hey guys, this is my first thread. I'm 5'9 220 lbs about 12% bf and 25 years old. I've ran 3 cycles and have ran these compounds: test, tren , dbol , drol, clen , sust (so basically, test) and I have ran a few ph's. I'm looking to do a serious cycle as I have done some research, but I'm really wanting to know your opinion on what time I should do certain injections. I want to try slin and gh for the first time and am very excited. I have gensci jintropin and humulin R. I want to start small on doses to see how my body reacts and adjust doses as needed. The cycle is as follows:

Sust week 1-14
    Week 1-2 450 mgs
    Week 3-7 600 mgs
    Week 8-14 300 mgs

Deca weeks 1-7 (2x) per week
    Week 1-3 400 mgs
    Week 4-7 500 mgs

Dbol weeks 1-6
    Week 1-2 30 mgs
    Week 3-4 40 mgs
    Week 5-6 50 mgs

Tren ace weeks 8-14 (4x) per week
    Week 8-9 300 mgs
    Week 10 400 mgs
    Week 11 500 mgs
    Week 12-14 600 mgs

Eq weeks 8-14 (2x) per week
    Weeks 8-10 300 mgs
    Week 11-14 400 mgs

Mast weeks 8-14 (4x) per week
    Week 8-10 300 mgs
    Week 11-14 400 mgs

Drol week 8-11 (if needed)
    50-100 mgs

And I want to do slin week 1-5
    Week 1 3ius
    Week 2 4 ius
    Week 3 5ius
    Week 4-5 6 ius

And jintropin week 1-25
    I'm going to start low (2ius per day) and go up to 6 ius per day max. I'm going to hit IM hgh shots on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday and none on Thursday, I will do it on Friday Saturday, and none on Sunday so that is 5 times per week. ( I will adjust this as needed)

Oh, and I'm going to hit the slin 4 days per week (will adjust that as needed)

Also will run arim. .25 mg eod (will adjust as needed)

And I will also run t4 100 mcg per day with hgh

What I believe I need help on is the timing of the injections. Also please critique the cycle as needed. Thanks guys. I'm very excited to run this cycle!

RigPig is offline Knowledgeable Member
    holy f**kin moly, that is a boat load for a cycle.

Lol yeah, it's quite a few compounds but moderate doses of each, except the tren I love tren haha

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    This cycle looks like you're preparing for Mr Olympia. IMO this is a mess from start to finish and it's total overkill. Changing dosages like that is going to fluctuate serum levels. EQ is a total wast of money. Deca for 7 weeks is too short. You must hate your liver to use a PH and an oral without liver support. Unless your a pro BB there is no need for insulin . HGH will have no noticeable results when used for only 6 weeks. I don't understand the use of T3, I guess this is a cutting cycle. It worries me that there is no mention of hCG , PCT, BW, or diet. If you can't meet your goals with test, tren , and one other compound then there is something wrong. Either your diet/training is off or you have unrealistic goals.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Way too all over the place

I do take liver support liv-52 and milk thistle and I take cranberry pills as well and I'm not taking hgh for 6 weeks lol, I said 25 weeks. And I'm only running deca for 7 weeks and that can be adjusted, but I planned for 7 weeks because after about 6-8 weeks it won't be as effective, so I'm replacing it after 7 weeks with eq and adding tren . And I do have Hcg and clomid on hand and I have a bottle of liquid nolva. And I want to try and gain about 20 lbs or at least 15 of lean musc. So what do you think I should change? And I'm taking the insulin because I want to be as big as humanly possible. Lol if I react strangely to the gh or slin I don't ever have to take it again. But i just want to try it. Lol

Guys, the way the post was spread out makes it look all over the place. Let me explain a little bit better. Lol

The first 7 weeks is deca , high test, and dbol .
    Also slin t4 and gh

The second 7 weeks is eq, tren ace, and masteron , and maybe drol.
    And gh and t4. No slin

I'm replacing the deca with eq, I'm replacing the dbol with drol. I'm only doing slin for 5 weeks to try it, very low doses. And gh is throughout the entire cycle and beyond. I'm doing t4 to keep thyroid working properly lol. It was spread weird the first time but it's really not very complicated it's pretty much 7 weeks of some compounds and the second 7 weeks of different compounds.

Blog Entries
    Sust week 1-14 <what kind of tapering is this?
    Week 1-2 450 mgs
    Week 3-7 600 mgs
    Week 8-14 300 mgs

Deca weeks 1-7 (2x) per week < deca for 7 weeks is straight waste
    Week 1-3 400 mgs
    Week 4-7 500 mgs

Dbol weeks 1-6 <6 weeks is kinda long, but okay
    Week 1-2 30 mgs
    Week 3-4 40 mgs
    Week 5-6 50 mgs

Tren ace weeks 8-14 (4x) per week <decent enough
    Week 8-9 300 mgs
    Week 10 400 mgs
    Week 11 500 mgs
    Week 12-14 600 mgs

Eq weeks 8-14 (2x) per week <waste of oil
    Weeks 8-10 300 mgs
    Week 11-14 400 mgs

Mast weeks 8-14 (4x) per week <fair enough, paired with tren
    Week 8-10 300 mgs
    Week 11-14 400 mgs

Drol week 8-11 (if needed) <unnecessary
    50-100 mgs

Thanks for the reply. I drop the test to 300 as soon as I start taking tren . What's wrong with eq? I know lots of people who have seen great results with it. And what if I switch deca to npp?

When dealing with AAS there is a topic called diminished returns. Just because you gain 5 pounds of lean mass from a cycle of test doesn't mean you will gain an equal amount per every compound you add to the mix. Eventually you will reach diminished returns where you will be experiencing more side effects than benefits. There is a limit to how much you can grow in one cycle. You need to establish realistic goals.

If you don't know how to eat correctly the side effects of insulin are diabetes, organ damage, coma, or death. Once again unless you are diabetic, or a pro trying to go from 230 lbs to 260 lbs there is no need for insulin.

I think you should get your diet and training on point. If you do, a cycle of test and tren is all you need for crazy results. OP keep in mind you are only 25 and you cannot reach all your goals in one cycle. If you could take 9 compounds and reach all your goals in one cycle then there wouldn't be any vets on here still cycling after 20 years.

I know how to eat and train. My diet is good for me and my training is on point to bring certain things up and so on. Also i am not a pro lol ( I wish) haha but it's hard to become one with test and deca . I'm not trying to be 45 still aspiring to become pro. Lol I'm trying to speed up that mission. Haha test and deca is good for beginners but why not run all this if you can afford it. The cycle is only 14 weeks anyhow. I should be able to gain 20 lbs in the entire cycle. And keep bf down with tren gh t4 and mast.

Blog Entries
    Shit, just run the sust, tren & mast < that's way plenty

That's a good moderate cycle but you won't go pro running that kind of cycle. I'm trying to explode in size and stay lean While doing it. Lol

You need to establish realistic goals. I find is discouraging that you ask for opinions and advise, but don't want to follow any suggestions. Best of luck with your cycle OP.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by londonchavez View Post
    That's a good moderate cycle but you won't go pro running that kind of cycle. I'm trying to explode in size and stay lean While doing it. Lol

Hey go pro kinda guy

Post up a pic & we'll go from there

I mean, I thank you for your advice, but I knew obviously everybody is gonna say don't take that much stuff. But I'm really looking for somebody who has actually ran gh and slin to reply. You can't say don't take slin when it's the most anabolic hormone in the body. Just because other people aren't willing to risk the dangers of a cycle like this, doesn't mean I am. I'm trying to do whatever it takes to move forward in bodybuilding and when everybody is telling you
    to run a basic ass test and tren cycle, you obviously are not going to listen to that. Every big guy at the gym runs that kind of cycle, and none of them are pro. I spoke briefly with a pro (who remained nameless) lol and he described a ridiculous ass cycle like this. This is what people who want to actually become pro have to run. So the question remains the same, when should I take the slin and gh in the day. I have to take the slin early in the morning before work, meaning I will have to wake up at 3 to train and take the slin before work, but I don't know when to take the gh and t4 for best results. So if you have run these compounds, I would greatly appreciate your advice. Thanks.

Baxter35 is offline Member
    Honestly, I think it sounds like you know your stuff and have a decent plan and expertise level, so I don't think its worth treating you like just another 18 yr old who comes in with no knowledge or experience and wants to "get big". If you're serious about going pro, you're right that you need more than the average cycle but I don't think you'll find enough people here with experience at that level. Maybe try the hgh/insulin sub forum? Or become friends with Rich Piana...lol. Best of luck and stay safe.

Thanks man. I appreciate your reply. I know not many people have experience like this but I don't know who to figure out from. I understand when the best times to take insulin and gh, but my job won't allow that so I'm trying to figure out when the best time for me would be. But not many people have run slin so it's hard to figure out from firsthand users. Lol thanks though man. I'll keep trying to figure out the best option.and I wish I could meet rich lol that's be good. His friend is 20 and looks like a freak. I know he must run some shit similar to what I'm trying to run. Lol

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Bro if u want to become pro why only do 14wks? Most bodybuilders and pro's run gear year round... Trt then blast.. If u want more advise go talk to mike xxl in the competition bodybuilding section.. Btw ur liver must HATE u and i guess u didnt mind becoming a diabetic by using slin? Good luck..
    Last edited by tice1212; 07-04-2014 at 05:11 PM.

Thread Information