tice1212 is offline Productive Member

is this normal on clen?

I have been taking liquid clen for 8 days now.. I worked my way up to 120mcg. The sides are not to bad but i feel really sore after a workout.. Just seem to be feeling more DOMS than usually.. Could clen be having this effect?

PBJtime is offline Associate Member
    I am on 4 days right now and would like info ! Are you taking any taurine ?

Quote Originally Posted by PBJtime View Post
    I am on 4 days right now and would like info ! Are you taking any taurine ?
    Yeah right now im taking 5grams because i was getting really bad cramps behind my neck. im also going to be using keto day 14 (at night) because i want to run the clen more than two weeks.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have used Clen twice. Once during pct and beyond and then once for a cut. I did not experience any DOMS more then normal. I def had a rough time with the cramps during the cut and like u bumped up the taurine.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    tice1212,
    IMO as long as your takin taurine, and start the keto as planned(why on day 14 and not sooner since you'll be runnin it longer anyways) ya get what I'm tryin to propose?? But you'll definitely want to take the Keto as you already know this... And about runnin it longer... I would, too!!! Lol

Take care my man!

I have taken Clen twice. Once for a cut and once during pct and beyond. I did not experience DOMS beyond normal. Most effects occured during the workout (heart bouncing off rib cage).

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Normal Side. For me any first time medicine gives me DOMS. Just had a bout with Anavar and it was hell. The two weeks on Clen I did was rough till day 10 and it all seemed to clear up. also if youa re going low carbs on Clen you will have a rough go of it...Clen works best at medium carbs mainly to stave off fatigue.

Thanks guys for ur experience and info. I will start my keto tonight... Take care

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Normal Side. For me any first time medicine gives me DOMS. Just had a bout with Anavar and it was hell. The two weeks on Clen I did was rough till day 10 and it all seemed to clear up. also if youa re going low carbs on Clen you will have a rough go of it...Clen works best at medium carbs mainly to stave off fatigue.
    Bingo! That might be it... I am carb cycling so that is probably the problem

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Were you cutting your carb intake?? If so like BB stated that'll def have away more fatigue??? What's your macro split now??

Im doing
    Mon/Tues/Wed - Moderate Carbs (100-150 carbs)
    Thurs/Fri/Sat - Low Carbs (0-50 carbs)
    Sunday - High Carb/Refeed (250-300 carbs)

Protein= 250 grams
    Fats = 60 grams

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    Im doing
    Mon/Tues/Wed - Moderate Carbs (100-150 carbs)
    Thurs/Fri/Sat - Low Carbs (0-50 carbs)
    Sunday - High Carb/Refeed (250-300 carbs)

Protein= 250 grams
    Fats = 60 grams
    Fats are good as I too like to stay around 60g no more than 65g...

Also, when your saying 100-150 carbs is thats in grams... Right? Just curious... I'm was thinking calories at first b/c your on a low carb cutting diet right now... Correct me if I'm wrong though? As like BB mentioned this could be why your fatiguing so fast: or a lot faster than b4... But if it's grams like I think it's gotta be more along the lines of the Clen .... IMO, you should be fine though bro!
    Last edited by NACH3; 06-24-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I rec the taurine, but also a banana a day will help while on clen and taurine.
    HIGHLY rec the Keto to make cycle more effective and for longer.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    tice1212,
    IMO as long as your takin taurine, and start the keto as planned(why on day 14 and not sooner since you'll be runnin it longer anyways) ya get what I'm tryin to propose?? But you'll definitely want to take the Keto as you already know this... And about runnin it longer... I would, too!!! Lol

Take care my man!
    Juiced_porkchop,
    This is what I proposed as well... The Taurine... And since he's gonna run it longer than 2 weeks IMO START the Keto sooner than later!!!

Thanks for reminding me to check on the post!!!

justin819 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I have been taking liquid clen for 8 days now.. I worked my way up to 120mcg. The sides are not to bad but i feel really sore after a workout.. Just seem to be feeling more DOMS than usually.. Could clen be having this effect?
    also make sure you drink enough water, without water the muscles tend to cramp up

When I cut on Clen the sides were way more amplified then on pct. like day and night!!! Two totally dif animals so I bet ur DOMS is in part due to Clen and your cut (glycogen and water lose)

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Brown View Post
    When I cut on Clen the sides were way more amplified then on pct. like day and night!!! Two totally dif animals so I bet ur DOMS is in part due to Clen and your cut (glycogen and water lose)
    Yea bro ur probably right... I started this cycle of clen 4th into my pct. The clen is really doing work.. The cramps are not too bad but my taurine is at 5grams a day... Sweating like crazy.. Just out of now where too.. Lmao. I will be talking to someone and i will just breakout into a sweat. Sweat dripping from me..

I highly doubt your doms are from clen . I never got any doms differnt than off clen. I think it's more your training. Btw if you are training same volume as when on gear, for sure u ll be more sore

How much clen can someone take.. Im at 120mcg and im not feeling it anymore... Im taking 2mg of keto at night... Also recently i have been craving junk food.. Is that normal? I eat clean and never real want junk food... Im just finding that weird..

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    120 is not a high dose in the world of Clen doses. What is your dose history?

Is your Keto legit?

evander87 is offline Senior Member
    For me anytime I cut calories enough my DOMS come on stronger and last longer. Talking to a nutritionist and they figure because I'm not getting enough calories that my body needs more time to heal up even with im "on".

If clen is putting you in enough caloric deficit then sure the DOMS could come on faster, more intense, and stay around longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    120 is not a high dose in the world of Clen doses. What is your dose history?

Is your Keto legit?
    I started June 16th at 20mcg and i worked my way up to 120mcg.. It worked good for about 7 days.. Shaking like crazy, now i can go to sleep with it in my body.. I have been taking the keto since June 24th at 2mg.. I have no side effects from it.. I did get a little cramping but i just took 5mg taurine. This is my first cycle with clen... I got this stuff for my rat but i figured id take it..from the sponsors so im pretty sure its legit. What can i go up to.. Is there a limit?

Bump help

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Tice sometimes the shaking and other sides get easier but it doesn't mean it isn't still working. I always start out at 80, next day 100 than next day 120. I have a little shaking occasionally but the best way to tell is your body temp. It will be higher while on clen . I have ran it at higher doses, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    Tice sometimes the shaking and other sides get easier but it doesn't mean it isn't still working. I always start out at 80, next day 100 than next day 120. I have a little shaking occasionally but the best way to tell is your body temp. It will be higher while on clen. I have ran it at higher doses, but I wouldn't recommend it.
    Thanks bro... Yeah im always on fire.. Just breaking out into sweats for no reason so i guess it working.

Thread Information