Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By David LoPan

Thread: This one is focused more towards the lady’s

Dobert is offline Junior Member

This one is focused more towards the lady’s

After 2 kids and many years off from any physical activity my wife has final started to go to the gym with me. She is dedicated and diet is great she love all the things I have to try and choke down. I mean she does slip once a month for 5 days or so but being a understanding husband, I don’t say shit about those days. My question is despite diet and a good mixture of strength training and cardio days she just isn’t seeing results as quick as she wants. So what do some of the women on here take for cutting? She doesn’t want to get in to test she is looking for lean but toned. I was thinking Clen but not sure about the dosages without test.
    all ideas welcome.
    Thanks

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Right there with ya man

There are few things, all the way from the usual ECA stack to way more extreme.

Key thing is; she has to want to. All the way to doing her own research

My woman is the same exact way, she does lift & does cardio but doesn't see too much from it

Yah dude she is having a hard go, was 120 and fit before kids. We got 10 to 15 off in the last 3to 4 months but that's no where close to her goal. Also she is a waitress with weird shifts some times does 8 hours without a break. So it is really hard to manipulate her metabolism with meals.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    My wife hates the ECA stack. Makes her feel weird. Also clen / t3 / keto effects her at much lowers doses that it does me. Maybe its due to her being less that half my size already.

Oh and I never let my wife do research on this type of thing. She would end up on Dr Oz or some crap like that. I just get her the information and email or print it off for her.
    NACH3 likes this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I hear that "being on a knight shift/ if your working 12 hrs a day your metabolism gets so funked up it's really hard to get your body used to it... Especially if it's constantly changing which obviously makes things more difficult!!

I'm sure she lacks energy just b/c she's on her feet all day long and then has to workout(b4 or after has got to be hard/IMO I LIKE B4 b/c I know it's getting done that way... Lol but true), I worked nights too... So I get your point bro...

Has she come out and said I'm ready for the next step or was that your opinion??!

Her opinion I'm on test and tren and she got pissed how much I cut. Her exact words is what can I get to drop that fast. So I told her I would do research for her. Her diet is clean enough for t3, but I was more thinking clen for her first run at something like this. So I'm glad to hear if will Work for her at lower doses. Anyone have a good idea what a good start dose for her would be?
    Last edited by Dobert; 07-04-2014 at 10:41 AM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    I've never done Clen , but T3 IMO May be safer with a lil less kick as Clen!

IDK if BF% has an effect on Clem without test?? Good luck and j hope someone can give you sound advice on the Clen!!

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    T3 is a good choice indeed.

But clen will depend on her...

I peraonnaly feel awesome on clen, energized, motivated, my appetite is supressed, I breath awesome.

Its great.

But my.blood pressure get high too.easely which makes me.uncomfortable.

Lot of people hate clen, some loves it.
    She needs to try to know...

But T3 will help

Good luck

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Women are a bit dif than men when it comes to harsh cutting

We can drop our cals to nearly nothing & run gear. Them - not so much

I'm going to give here the up's and down's of both t3 and clen and let her decide. Thanks guys for info much appreciated. I know she will prob pick the t3.
    Thanks again.

Thread Information