ghost123 is offline New Member

Sencond Test Cypionate cycle

Hey guys,

I got my doc to prescribe me a 10ml vial of Test C at 200mg/mL. I had a feeling he would give it to me since last time i saw him, I wanted nolva but instead he suggested I taper off with test which he did give me a couple 200mg/ml vials. This time I figured i would tell him the same and he decided to give me a full 10ml vial to taper

Anyway, I am 22 years old and i know i have plenty of natural test but i figured how often will i be able to get my hands on human grade gear? So please do not talk me out of it.

With that said, I do no plan on going overboard. I was thinking about 100mg E3D without any AI or anything. Doc is a bit hesitant to prescribe any and insist tapering is the way to go.

Will essentially 200mg of Test C/week do the trick or am I better off just having my natural test do the work as I am already producing lots of it i assume and wouldnt want to shut down my natural test for a small increase of artificial test if you follow. Also I do not want to run into side effects such as gyno as I do not have anything on hand in that scenario.

Please let me know your thoughts on dosing and dosage. Thanks

Exactly, at your age your body produces enough test so that 200mg wont do shit, it ll just turn your own production off and replCe it which is stupid.
    And your doctor is an idiot for couple of reasons:
    1. Prescribing test to 22 year old for sole purpose of cycling
    2. Telling you to "taper down" test

Bottom line is, Don't use it and stick to training naturally till you are older. Don't worry about your test it wont go bad for another couple of years

A healthy young adult male will produce about 70mg/wk of natural testosterone . If you take 200mg/wk of Test C your net gain is 130mg/wk of Test. That's enough to see some gains. The down side is that your natural test will shutdown or at least significantly decrease. Will it start back up naturally? It most likely will but there's no guarantee. Will you get acne? You might. I was covered with acne carpet front and back on my first cycle because my body wasn't accustomed to the Exogenous Test. Will you get gyno? It depends on if you're genetically susceptible to gyno. At 200mg/wk you might not get gyno but do you want to take the chance. It's just about impossible to tell if you're proned to gyno until you cycle. When you get it, it's too late. The upside is that you'll get some nice looking muscles. You might even keep some of it after your cycle is over. The chances are good that you'll lose 80% of your gains once you get off cycle. I'm just giving you what I've seen. I think the most emotionally distressing thing I've seen in young guys who cycle is that they lose their sex drive and the can only maintain a semi-soft erection. An old dude with erectile dysfunction gets pretty nervous. You're young do you think you can emotionally handle not being able to perform in the bedroom? This is a lot to think about. Be wise. Be safe.

ghost123 is offline New Member
    Okay thanks for the advice. I think im going to save it for a couple more years until i actually need it. I do feel amazing 45 minutes after injecting for some reason. Could be a placebo effect. At my age, I think the side effects dont outweigh the benefits. I have also been acne clear for years now and would hate to change that.

I do like the concept of having more testosterone than other men out there not necessarily in the gym but at work as well. Also there are plenty of studies where females are attracted to males with more testosterone.

Thread Information