Thread: Cut cycle

tma
    tma is offline New Member

Cut cycle

I'm looking to do my second cycle, my first was a bulk with great results and I researched for about 3 months before I started I'm looking to do a cut cycle for around 3-400$ total, including pct, any suggestions?

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    You do know that cycling at your age is a risk, correct?

tma
    Tracking that

The young and Steroids

You have to read this first.

tma
    I've read it before, and also read it again when I first came back to this forum, I've done a cycle before and didn't have any negative affects after my cycle, the only one I had during cycle was acne.

nickstadx is offline New Member
    you should really look into the long term neg affects not just the ones that flare up during cycle. theres so much that can go wrong or that you can throw out of balance being so young and cycling. but hey what do i know, im just a new guy around here that tries to listen to all the vets and there experiences and knowledge around here.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Take into consideration of on a cut cycle your most likely gonna encounter aromatization(which comes from your Endocrine system shutting down, from any form of test/19 nor; as well as DHT derivatives which will shut down your HPTA(that lil Pea size gland-Pituitary Gland Axis) that'll also be shutdown!

Make sure you do listen to these knowledgable members as everyone here wants to help!!

Good luck my man! IMO, get your diet and training down to its science... And you'll make great gains naturally, too!!

Thread Information