zempey is offline Anabolic Member

Need Some Advice and Direction

I am near the end of my cycle and I need some help. I made a mistake and upped my test from 600mg to 900 mg per week and have got some gyno sides that I can't seem to get under control. I have made a few errors on this cycle, first I didn't do any research, shame on me, second, I extended my cycle a few extra weeks, about 16 by the time I am done my last shot. My most regretful mistake was upping my dose to 900mg per week, probably did nothing more than the 600mg would have. I am also on 200mg per week tren e, and 1mg adex eod with 40 mg nolvadex for the past week trying to fight the lumps. Now I have to say that my diet and training have been excellent and I look great, I'm 42 6'6" 250 around 10% bf. I did a big blast cruise cycle in 02 and built a pretty solid body, I was about 265 at 12% bf give or take. I am ramping down to 600mg per week this week, then 300mg next week, then was thinking of stopping there. This is where I need some guidance, should I ramp down this way? I was thinking hcg but not sure when to start, then when to start adex and nolva. Any help will be greatly appreciated, I know I screwed up, now I need to fix it the best I can. Other than the gyno I have not had any negative sides, mood has been good, no heart issues or sweats.
    Thanks, Zach.

VegasBody is offline Associate Member
    Hcg should have been from the beginning
    Are U on trt??
    If not test is cyp eth or prop?
    Makes different when U should start your pct
    Pct should be (if not on trt)clomid and nolva

VegasBody is offline Associate Member

I'm on t300 2 shots per week right now cyp 100mg enethate 100mg and prop 100mg. I was told 2 weeks after last pin, wasn't sure if I should do hcg for the last couple weeks of cycle and the 2 weeks before pct. then do the clomid and nolva.

Don't taper down. Just finish your last shot and wait 19 days before your PCT. You need to be taking 250iu twice a week of HCG immediately and stop at the last Test shot. You should be on an AI also. You need to do PCT with Nolvadex and clomid for 4 weeks. Nolvadex 40/20/20/20 and Clomid 100/50/50/50.

Thank you for the detailed advice. I am on adex 1mg eod, they are too small to split, but was thinking of trying to split them and do .5mg oed. I am also on 40 mg ed of nolva for about a week and a half, not sure if I should reduce that to 20mg ed now. I will get the hcg tomorrow and start asap. Does going from 600mg/week to 900mg/week of test e-c-p mix make a difference in gains? Or was it a waste of gear? I seem to be making solid gains still, just not sure if the extra shot made a difference or not.

Thread Information