Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tice1212

Thread: Adding Anavar to TRT

wolverines99 is offline Junior Member

Adding Anavar to TRT

whats up guys, been on TRT for 12 weeks. Test Cyp, 200mg a week w/ HCG twice a week and Anastrozole .25 EOD. Feel great. Gained 4 pounds of muscle and went down 2 waist sizes. Body fat % down to 14%.

Was thinking about adding in 6-8 weeks of Anavar , 40mg a day to harden up. Thoughts?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    if its real pham grade var then 40mg is good.40mg is pretty low if its an UGL, try 60mg and above. Take some NAC for ur liver. 8 weeks should good. Make sure its real var. buy a test kit to check it. 80% of the time var is either winny or d-bol.
    NACH3 likes this.

yea thats what im worried about.
    Last edited by wolverines99; 07-06-2014 at 10:53 AM.

edit ur post bro no source talk

thanks, sorry about that. can i pm you?

what ever you buy u should get a var test kit. Google the words " anavar test kit" and labmax will pop up go buy a test vial to make sure its real var

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Took your advice from before tice1212... Now a days it's a pure necessity!!!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    12 weeks on TRT is almost no time at all. It's recommended that you get yourself fully dialled in before you run any blast. 200mg is a high amount your goal should be not using an AI and using the smallest amount of test to get you into the desired range.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black
    12 weeks on TRT is almost no time at all. It's recommended that you get yourself fully dialled in before you run any blast. 200mg is a high amount your goal should be not using an AI and using the smallest amount of test to get you into the desired range.
    ^^^ agree with BIB on this, make sure you are dialed in completely before found a blast. Don't rush it, you don't want to take two steps forward and one step back.

Spartans09 is offline Member
    I would wait at least 8-12 months with dialed in results (including bloodwork) before doing any blasting. 200mg is way to high for a long term trt dose. You are certain to run into a plethora of problems eventually. Hematocrit and rbc are going to get elevated to dangerous levels before you know it just to name a couple of certain issues to prepare for.
    You are in it for the long-haul with trt, get your priorities right. Probably not what you want to hear, but there it is.
    Last edited by Spartans09; 07-06-2014 at 03:42 PM.

BuffClub is offline New Member
    I've been on TRT (2x50mg T-Prop Tues, Thursday & 1x 75mg T-Cyp Saturday) for 14 months. I started with just HCG to try to boost my T for the first few months, but it only raised my T from 180 total to 350. Doc then started me with 100mg a week on T-Cyp and that helped raise my T to about 570. Then I got a "Health Clinic" to prescribe more T by way of T-Prop to get my levels up to 1000. They also prescribe me the HCG and Semorelin-GHRP-2&7. I've run that for about 12 months, went from 234lbs to 215lbs & 20% BF to 13% BF. Recently, I've been prescribed Anavar (25 mg a day) and I must say I definitely feel a pump while on it. For example, I used to swim and take breath every stroke (same side). First day on Anavar was last Wednesday, a day after my T-Prop injection and I had worked out Back and biceps in the gym mid afternoon before hitting the pool and I was breathing every other stroke easily!!!! I took it again next day Thursday along with the T-Prop and felt like my heart rate went up a notch and felt even more boosted, so to speak. Took it again Friday and felt good but not as boosted as I did with same day T-injection, so today, Saturday ( T-Cyp 75mg shot) I skipped the Anavar. I'll just be taking it on off-injection days. Pretty strong stuff for sure with great pumps. I may be short changing myself with the potential benefits by not taking it on the 3 days a week I normally inject, but the combo on Thursday was a little excessive, in my view. I know you may say 25mg is too small, but at 215lbs and a very clean diet, I surely feel it especially when taken on an empty stomach for the whole day!!! I'm Hoping that by splitting it up it may help to keep Lipids in check...
    Last edited by BuffClub; 10-14-2017 at 02:04 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolverines99 View Post
    whats up guys, been on TRT for 12 weeks. Test Cyp, 200mg a week w/ HCG twice a week and Anastrozole .25 EOD. Feel great. Gained 4 pounds of muscle and went down 2 waist sizes. Body fat % down to 14%.

Was thinking about adding in 6-8 weeks of Anavar, 40mg a day to harden up. Thoughts?

I run it like this a lot myself on TRT (100-125MG WK). I throw in 40-60mg of ANAVAR daily and typically get phenomenal results.

Thread Information