Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By numbere

Thread: 21 Year Old, First cycle. Need opinions.

abhim is offline New Member

21 Year Old, First cycle. Need opinions.

21 year old.
    BF is in the mid 20s.
    220 Lbs.
    6'0
    Training for 3 years.
    Diet has not been on point for the past month but will start meal prepping a week or so before cycle and through out.
    Weightlifting about 3 days a week, trail running (2-3 miles) 2 days a week.
    Very strong libido as is.
    Based on my body, I'm going to say that I'm probably VERY PRONE to gyno.

First cycle will be 12 weeks and depending on how it goes, this will be my only cycle. I have done my research on these compounds and dosing but I'm willing to listen to any of the vets out there that are able to correct anything in this cycle or feel that compounds need to be added or removed.

Compounds:
    T3
    Clen
    Test E
    Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

Week 1-8 - Aromasin 25mg/ED
    Week 2-8 - Test E 250mg/3 days
    Week 3-8 - T3 from 50mcg tapered up to 125mcg then tapered down to 25mcg.
    -------------Clen from 80-120mcg with one week on and one week off.
    Week 8-12 - Nolvadex 40-20-20-20
    -------------Clomid 50-50-50-50

I was debating on HCG but depending on what you guys say, I might or might not add it. If I should shorten the PCT because it's only Test, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Abhi
    Last edited by abhim; 07-06-2014 at 04:25 PM.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member

abhim is offline New Member
    Odin, I understand the risks. This is why, to better manage my safety, I'm asking for criticism from the vets whatever it may be.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You may be aware of the risks but you aren't fully comprehending the dangers of cycling at a young age. If you did then you would understand that there is no safe way to cycle before your endocrine system has finished developing. If you lack the ability to meet your personal goals at 21 then you need to reevaluate your goals or diet/training. Not to be rude but 3 years of training experience is noting, push yourself for 3-4 more years.
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    You may be aware of the risks but you aren't fully comprehending the dangers of cycling at a young age. If you did then you would understand that there is no safe way to cycle before your endocrine system has finished developing. If you lack the ability to meet your personal goals at 21 then you need to reevaluate your goals or diet/training. Not to be rude but 3 years of training experience is noting, push yourself for 3-4 more years.
    Hey now, they don't wanna hear that crap!

BadDevlin is offline New Member
    That seems like a shitload of Aromasin . Why are you starting it a week before you start anything else? From what I understand test is the only thing you're taking that you have to worry about aromatizing. I feel like you would crash your E2 on that dose pretty quickly. I'm only taking 12.5mg/ED and I'm taking test, tren , and dbol . My BF is probably 18% now but it may have been the same as yours when I first started. I didn't get it measured so I'm only going on eyeballing myself, and I'm probably underestimating.

I was only taking 12.5mg EOD during the first part of my cycle which was Test only, now I'm taking 12.5/ED but that is only because of the tren and dbol. The only time my e2 was high was when I forgot to take any for like 6 days, got blood work done and was like wtf why is my e2 so high OH SHIT I've been forgetting my aromasin...which I concede forgetting your AI for days on end is pretty stupid but I have reminders in my phone to alert me now and have it under control. Looking forward to seeing some vets chime in too

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by numbere View Post
    Precisely. Just because you may be convinced you are ready OP, the majority of vets and knowledgeable members will not condone or encourage your plan due to inherent and unnecessary risks at your age.

Getjackedstayjacked is offline New Member
    Honestly, at the end of the day it's your decision every decision has consequences. Like drinking and driving which I don't condone. No matter what we say on here will probably be taken with a grain of salt. I will say if you do go done this path be very smart. Research research research. Another thing just think logically most people don't.

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abhim View Post
    21 year old.
    BF is in the mid 20s.
    220 Lbs.
    6'0
    Training for 3 years.
    Diet has not been on point for the past month but will start meal prepping a week or so before cycle and through out.
    Weightlifting about 3 days a week, trail running (2-3 miles) 2 days a week.
    Based on my body, I'm going to say that I'm probably VERY PRONE to gyno.

First cycle will be 12 weeks and depending on how it goes, this will be my only cycle. I have done my research on these compounds and dosing but I'm willing to listen to any of the vets out there that are able to correct anything in this cycle or feel that compounds need to be added or removed.

Compounds:
    T3
    Clen
    Test E
    Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

Week 2-8 - Test E 250mg/3 days

I was debating on HCG but depending on what you guys say, I might or might not add it. If I should shorten the PCT because it's only Test, let me know.

Thanks in advance,
    Abhi
    So you are 21 years old
    Your body fat % is in the mid 20's
    Your diet is not on point
    You are gyno prone
    Test e for only 8 weeks
    Pct after week8
    Debating about using hcg

Wow !! nothing about the above is correct

The simple answer is train another few years.

Sort your diet out.

Research some more and you will see why everthing is wrong with your post !!

Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    So you are 21 years old
    Your body fat % is in the mid 20's
    Your diet is not on point
    You are gyno prone
    Test e for only 8 weeks
    Pct after week8
    Debating about using hcg

Wow !! nothing about the above is correct

The simple answer is train another few years.

Sort your diet out.

Research some more and you will see why everthing is wrong with your post !!
    I think its safe to assume the OP is done with us...at least for awhile.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abhim View Post
    21 year old. - wait a few more years. hormonal system blah blah blah
    BF is in the mid 20s. - your diet is not right. learn about nutrition and how to eat to support and retain post cycle gains. Get to 15% first220 Lbs.
    6'0
    Training for 3 years.
    Diet has not been on point for the past month but will start meal prepping a week or so before cycle and through out. - your diet needs to be on point long before starting any cycle
    Weightlifting about 3 days a week, trail running (2-3 miles) 2 days a week. - may want to bump gym 2 more days a week.
    Based on my body, I'm going to say that I'm probably VERY PRONE to gyno. - another very strong reason to drop bf% to 15% before thinking of cyclingFirst cycle will be 12 weeks and depending on how it goes, this will be my only cycle. I have done my research on these compounds and dosing but I'm willing to listen to any of the vets out there that are able to correct anything in this cycle or feel that compounds need to be added or removed.

Compounds:
    T3
    Clen
    Test E
    Aromasin
    Nolvadex
    Clomid

Week 2-8 - Test E 250mg/3 days - too short. 12 weeks

Thanks in advance,
    Abhi
    in RED

...and what exactly are your goals?
    Last edited by Times Roman; 07-10-2014 at 09:38 PM. Reason: screwed up

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Kids run steroids and get bigger but they just get fatter. The young think its about being strong and well yes they make you stronger because they steroids. You are to young and to fat. Do more than 3 days a week. Oh your Very strong libido will be gone after your cycle too.

Eat, sleep and train.

Thread Information