Thread: Libido on cycle

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member

Libido on cycle

Ok, 3 test cycles to date and numerous var cycles back in the day. ( didn't know no better). I'm on 500mg a week, usually my libido is through the roof but not this time. I don't understand. I had bloods done and was plus 1500, using ugl source. But I started just pharma about 4 pins ago and still libido is just normal. I'm on trt to at 100 mg week and my libido was better before I started this blast. Any suggestions? Anyone ever experience this?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Obviously your UGL was WAY under dosed. 500 mg should have put you above 3000. Give it another week or so for your pharmacy test to kick in maybe.

What are you taking for AI? Maybe your E2 is also elevated? Did you get that checked also?

Yeah my e was at 49 which was a little high, I have been a lot higher. I'm taking aromasin at 25 mg day but I didn't take it before test. I switched to adex at .25 mg EOD last week. As far as ugl it was greater than 1500, my trt has me in between 700-800. Idk, just confusing. I'll give it another week with the pharma and see what happens. I have made some gains, strength and size with the ugl gear, that's what is so confusing.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Give the adex a chance to work also. aromasin doesnt work for me. My E2 was sky high when using aromasin but adex fixed it.

I wouldnt think at 49 you would have much problem but???

mackbutter is offline New Member
    I would assume yur estrogen is too high.
    I'm on 150test e every 4 days and my libido had been great for 17 weeks . ( with 250iu HCG every 4 days )
    I take 1/4 tab of letro every 4 days but have changed it to every 7 days and feel it's better as my estro was getting a bit too low.
    Oh, I also decided to take 1/2 tab of proviron each day recently and that feels better also and will help your libido 4 sure. Something to do with SHBG...and it can also act as a mild AI evidently.
    I feel that the combo of test, proviron and hcg r great 4 libido. I've also read that adding masteron does wonders but have never tried.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Could be shbg as was mentioned, could be e2.
    On your bloodwork was T level just noted as in >1500 , not a specific #? If it was then ugl gear could have been ok. Labcorp just does that when its over 1500 , you dont get the exact number if its a standard male hormone panel test.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    Could be shbg as was mentioned, could be e2. On your bloodwork was T level just noted as in >1500 , not a specific #? If it was then ugl gear could have been ok. Labcorp just does that when its over 1500 , you dont get the exact number if its a standard male hormone panel test.
    Yes, that is what I figured too on the bloodwork. I used private company that went through lab crop. It was just mid cycle bw so I didn't feel like spending that much. My e has been in 90's before but my libido was still great. I'm give it another week or so than if not better ii will get my bw done.

michael30 is offline Member
    Another thing to think about. Not everyone responds to ai's the same. When i start taking an ai either on cycle or with my trt dose. My libido drops alot. Your answer could be that simple. Im not recommending you dont take one. Just letting you know that even though e2 is to blame alot of times. Its not always the case. For example you said yourself you have had high e2 and your libido was fine.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ i agree with this e2 should be treated or managed on symptoms to a degree for sure.

Yep agree on all points, even before trt my libido(sex life) was fine. It was more all the other things, mental fog, tired a lot and so on. All my other cycles my libido would be through the roof, this time not so. Libido still there, just not through the roof. Thanks for the advice!

Thread Information