Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Red Bastard
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: Injection question

muscleshark125 is offline New Member

Injection question

So I'm currently doing my first cycle and I have a question about injections. I'm using test enthanate 600mg per week injecting twice a week. Now my question is should I be distributing the injections equally on each side of my body? Ex do half my dose on my right quad and half on the left. Other than using too much oil for a particular site is there any reason to do this or am I just wasting pins?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you searched the threads here? There is a ton of information on injection techniques and frequencies. As a general rule of thumb, you should rotate spots every 12-14 days. 600mg isn't too much, but that really depends where you are injecting it. Smaller muscles will hold less and cause more pain. Needle length and bore size are also important considerations.

Hopefully you have all your ancillaries planned. We've seen way too many guys your age (23) and younger, rush into this and then royally screw themselves up. NO AI, NO HCG , poorly planned PCT, lack of a solid and consistent meal and training plan, etc. Then they wonder why their dick doesn't work, their gains, disappear, they are depressed, have man boobs, and a host of other health issues.

600mg is a lot for a first cycle at 23 IMO

muscleshark125 is offline New Member
    I don't want to come off as one of the many guys on here saying they know everything and don't care about the age and don't care about pct. my friend sells some gear and he says many guys don't even bother with a pct which is ridiculous. I'm trying to follow everything to the letter here which is why I'm asking here. So to sort of re write my question is it ok to say inject half of my dose into my left quad and then inject the rest into my right qlute. Should I just do one injection in one site or keep to the same muscle, left and right quad, L R glute etc. I'm only asking because I'm doing 1.5ml and it seems like a lot of oil for one spot although I've read that most sites can hold this much.

tectime is offline Member
    You're just wasting pins. There is no reason to inject half on right half on left. Your body all works together with itself. 1.5 ml is not that much oil and you can pretty much inject that amount into almost any muscle you choose. Spot injections don't do anything but change where you inject at. The hormones enter your bloodstream via im and away they go to do their job. Doesn't matter if you shoot it in your right glute left delt whichever whatever all the same as far as I'm delivery is concerned. Don't get all caught up in the bullshit about injection techniques or even rotating around all the different spot you can inject on your body. Learn good technique find a spot that you don't mind injecting yourself in and utilize it. I prefer glutes or the little VG and I've injected hundreds of shots in both sides and I don't suffer from scar tissue buildup and rarely ever have pip( only if compound is heavy BA content and then barely) and I've tried several other sites just prefer the larger muscle groups of the glutes for oils.

Quote Originally Posted by tectime View Post
    You're just wasting pins. There is no reason to inject half on right half on left. Your body all works together with itself. 1.5 ml is not that much oil and you can pretty much inject that amount into almost any muscle you choose. Spot injections don't do anything but change where you inject at. The hormones enter your bloodstream via im and away they go to do their job. Doesn't matter if you shoot it in your right glute left delt whichever whatever all the same as far as I'm delivery is concerned. Don't get all caught up in the bullshit about injection techniques or even rotating around all the different spot you can inject on your body. Learn good technique find a spot that you don't mind injecting yourself in and utilize it. I prefer glutes or the little VG and I've injected hundreds of shots in both sides and I don't suffer from scar tissue buildup and rarely ever have pip( only if compound is heavy BA content and then barely) and I've tried several other sites just prefer the larger muscle groups of the glutes for oils.
    I will concur with much of you said, except in bold. You may not develop scar tissue, but you and he aren't the same person. I've seen excessive scar tissue build up in some guys and not as much as others. You can't possibly predict who will and won't experience. **** dude, I've been practicing medicine for 18 ****ing years and I can't predict with perfect accuracy who will and who won't encounter problems.

Rotating injection spots is more than common sense. Agreed, we all have our favorite locations that we tend to inject more than others (I inject quads more than most but I know how to avoid most of the major nerves), but it's excellent practice becoming comfortable injecting in more than one area. If he injects in one or two spots and gets an infection, then what? Rotate the spots. There is no reason not to.

Agreed on the absorption. Location is less of a factor if the injection technique is correct but I will disagree on the value of rotating to different regions.

Oh right I didn't say he for sure will not develop scar tissue buildup. But if you have good technique, a steady hand and doesn't flinch or tighten up when injecting the odds are good that he will not. True everybody is different some people scar over any skin intrusion but trying to learn how to inject in all the locations that the human body provides is usually much more difficult then just mastering a couple of locations. And being in the medical field you should know that if done properly with clean gear and sterile practices infections and abscesses should be non existent. In your medical practice and sll the injections you have administered have you ever caused an infection? I hope not ! All I was saying to him is not to get all caught up in all the different locations when a couple (4 to be exact to what I'm saying ) is all you need if you have the proper components I described. Sometimes to many choices when your knowledge is lacking is more of a hindrance than a help.

Oh right I didn't say he for sure will not develop scar tissue buildup. But if you have good technique, a steady hand and doesn't flinch or tighten up when injecting the odds are good that he will not. True everybody is different some people scar over any skin intrusion but trying to learn how to inject in all the locations that the human body provides is usually much more difficult then just mastering a couple of locations. And being in the medical field you should know that if done properly with clean gear and sterile practices infections and abscesses should be non existent. In your medical practice and sll the injections you have administered have you ever caused an infection? I hope not ! All I was saying to him is not to get all caught up in all the different locations when a couple (4 to be exact to what I'm saying ) is all you need if you have the proper components I described. Sometimes to many choices when your knowledge is lacking is more of a hindrance than a help.
    On that we agree!

No infections with patients but had a cellulitis infection of my own two years ago. Eradicated with clinda and bactrim.

And I must agree with you on quads being a very good place. If like you said you know where the nerves are I know how to hit them you know how to hit them but I bet he doesn't know how to hit them and that spot right there will actually turn a guy away from injecting ! Hahaha ! When his leg goes to jumping and the needle is moving around like a seismograph at big O glutes is going to look even better!

Dude glad to hear you got that cleared up that can be a nasty situation !

And I must agree with you on quads being a very good place. If like you said you know where the nerves are I know how to hit them you know how to hit them but I bet he doesn't know how to hit them and that spot right there will actually turn a guy away from injecting ! Hahaha ! When his leg goes to jumping and the needle is moving around like a seismograph at big O glutes is going to look even better!
    Glutes are pain free and a great spot. Pecs are great but requires a little more experience for some guys and the idea of a needle in the chest scares off many.

Dude glad to hear you got that cleared up that can be a nasty situation !
    It was uncomfortable. I was stubborn and left it for four days until I could barely bend my leg. Then I hit it hard with antibiotics and cleared that crap up. Docs don't make good patients lol.

Right about the pecs ! Hahaha! Usually very hard for most stabbing yourself in the chest ! Hahaha! Tough ! And I take your word about doctors not making good patients I have definitely heard that before !

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Gl Pecs are great but requires a little more experience for some guys and the idea of a needle in the chest scares off many.
    Just visualize that scene from Pulp Fiction. After that, any pec injection should be worry free...
    jdc91gt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Bastard View Post

Just visualize that scene from Pulp Fiction. After that, any pec injection should be worry free...
    Lol....hopefully no one is using a repeated stabbing motion or a bore size strong enough to penetrate the chest plate.
    Red Bastard likes this.

Thread Information