Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: First cycle gyno help!

Cdn_aesthetic is offline New Member

First cycle gyno help!

First ever test cycle. 600mg a week. Test e. 3.5 weeks in and I noticed a small lump under my nipple.. Left side.. No burning or itching. Doesn't hurt. But I'm freaking the **** out. I don't know if it's from a prior stupid ass pro hormone cycle when I was in my teens or is from the test.. I'm not running an AI. Which is also stupid. I know this. I can get adex. Nolva. And lethro. Really don't want to mess my gains up but don't want ******* tits either. Will adex keep it from getting worse? Or is that just a waste? Will nolva be better? I can live with it I just don't want it to get worse.. Any thing would help!

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdn_aesthetic View Post
    First ever test cycle. 600mg a week. Test e. 3.5 weeks in and I noticed a small lump under my nipple.. Left side.. No burning or itching. Doesn't hurt. But I'm freaking the **** out. I don't know if it's from a prior stupid ass pro hormone cycle when I was in my teens or is from the test.. I'm not running an AI. Which is also stupid. I know this. I can get adex. Nolva. And lethro. Really don't want to mess my gains up but don't want ******* tits either. Will adex keep it from getting worse? Or is that just a waste? Will nolva be better? I can live with it I just don't want it to get worse.. Any thing would help!
    ALWAYS run an AI on cycle. Elevated serum E2 increases risks for blood clots, cardiac diseases, prostate disease, impaired immune system function and more. Anyone worrying about an AI hindering gains is poorly educated on steroids and the role of your neuroendocrine system.

Get an AI immediately. Raloxifene is a better SERM for management of true gyno.
    NACH3 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    What does your lab say? WHat is your total E2?

No lab?

Then you have no clue on being concerned or not. Lump does not mean gyno. Itchy nipples does not mean gyno.
    Anyone worrying about an AI hindering gains is poorly educated on steroids and the role of your neuroendocrine system.

Totally agree. Lowering estrogen actually promotes gains by allowing muscle fibre to be damaged so it can repair and grow.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    To respectfully disagree if you have a itchy nip or nips there is a problem in the works. Is it gyno? Not yet but it will be left unattended.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Depending on where you live in the US, lab work isnt always that simple to get so unfortunately some nedd to educate themselves the best they can and apply what they learn to the symptom they are experiencing. Yes, lab work is always the way to go. But..... if you are feeling a lump under your nip that wasnt there before then you may have the start of gyno. running a course of nov or ralox will take care of this problem. I have used nov on cycle and then through pct to get rid of the lump I had begun to get. I have used the following protocol for Nov: 40/20/20/ all the way till the end of pct OR until the lump disappears. Nov is slow acting however and alot of guys are using ralox instead. I have only used ralox during pct not for gyno. Good luck

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    ^^agreed... Plus ALWAYS TAKE AN AI DURING CYCLE. AS WELL AS hCG from the beginning of your cycle till PCT!!!

Cdn_aesthetic is offline New Member
    Thanks for the feed back guys!! REPS!!

Thread Information