raw bslaya is offline Junior Member

Lightbulb First Cycle Gyno Scare - Help

Hi guys I am on my 2nd week of a 10 week test e cycle (500mg/wk). I have always had overdeveloped pecs and large nips since my teenage years, not sure if this makes me more prone to gyno.

Anyways, today is ending the 2nd week of my cycle and I have noticed both nips are a bit puffier than usual where the areola around the nip is kind of raised, and the left one feels almost irritated when rubbing against my shirt. I have been running arimidex at 0.25mg (Mon, Wed, Fri). Yesterday I took 0.5mg because of the possible gyno. I have 100 pills of ralox on hand (30mg). Can somebody help as I want to fix this before it gets worse.

-Is there any downfall to running a SERM for a few days on cycle, will it hinder my gains?

-Should I stick with 0.5mg adex on Mon, Wed, Fri as I don't want to crash E2 levels... I'm already feeling loss of libido since I started my cycle..

Thanks
    Last edited by raw bslaya; 07-18-2014 at 09:25 AM.

Stop touching them and do not use the ralox. If there is no lump in your nipple then you do not have gyno. If you get a lump in one or both 20mg of nolvadex a day

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    See if the increased dex helps, give it a week to 10 days. If not jump on ralox. Where is dex from?

Quote Originally Posted by sixfootseven View Post
    Stop touching them and do not use the ralox. If there is no lump in your nipple then you do not have gyno. If you get a lump in one or both 20mg of nolvadex a day
    There is no lump (that I can tell) however I feel like something may be in the process of forming... Maybe I'm just paranoid, either way I need to prevent it from developing. Also, why not use ralox? It is proven to be more effective for combatting gyno, and with minimal side effects compared to other SERMs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    See if the increased dex helps, give it a week to 10 days. If not jump on ralox. Where is dex from?
    Will running a low dose of Ralox for a few days hinder my gains? And the dex is from a UGL called Euro-Bolic Corporation, out of Quebec, Canada (I'm from Canada as well). Not much info on it but my friend is an IFBB pro and men's national junior champ and uses the same stuff..

bump

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    There is no reason to bump your thread my friend. Most members spend the weekends with their families and other hobbies. Your Post will get the attention you desire in good time.

You received some solid advise already. If you are unable to feel a physical mass then you don't have gyno. If you want to prevent gyno then keep your E2 within range with an AI and BW. A SERM such as ralox or nolva is only worth taking if you already have gyno. You are only two weeks into you cycle so your nipple symptoms are likely from increased hormone levels. Taking ralox might have some negative effects on your IGF levels but this would hardly be noticeable without BW and will not hinder gains.

Do I Have Gynecomastia? If you're asking this question, read this thread

Henrydot is offline New Member
    were you running the adex since day one? because you should have been

Quote Originally Posted by Henrydotcom View Post
    were you running the adex since day one? because you should have been
    Yes, started at 0.25mg on the day of my first shot. I have heard it may take up to 10 days to regulate in the bloodstream so I will wait another week or two and see if I notice a difference running it at 0.5mg EOD. Maybe I am just being paranoid.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raw bslaya View Post
    Will running a low dose of Ralox for a few days hinder my gains? And the dex is from a UGL called Euro-Bolic Corporation, out of Quebec, Canada (I'm from Canada as well). Not much info on it but my friend is an IFBB pro and men's national junior champ and uses the same stuff..
    As was stated, no, ralox will not hinder gains. Again the 10 days then if needed , ralox, is the way id go. Also the linked thread a few posts above is excellent. I hope you read it.

Thread Information