Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By itsjayman02
  • 1 Post By petegriffinjr

Thread: running on anavar

turner is offline New Member

running on anavar

I am 42 with a 10 year history as a marathon/ultra - marathon runner. Due to some health issues I have cut down tremendously on my running and consequently gained a lot of weight. A friend of mine told me anavar will really help me keep the weight off while building the strength to go the distance with a lot less training. Any recommendations on liquid dosage?

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turner View Post
    I am 42 with a 10 year history as a marathon/ultra - marathon runner. Due to some health issues I have cut down tremendously on my running and consequently gained a lot of weight. A friend of mine told me anavar will really help me keep the weight off while building the strength to go the distance with a lot less training. Any recommendations on liquid dosage?
    What r ur stats?
    Weight
    Height
    Body fat%

itsjayman02 is offline Member
    Anavar wont help you keep weight off your diet will so eat under maintenance and add in cardio.. that is all!!
    MuscleInk likes this.

m314 is offline Junior Member
    Anavar kills my endurance for long distance running. The calf pumps kick in within the first mile. Testosterone would be a better choice (along with the right diet).

Stats are 250 lbs. 5'9". BF% is pretty high. 2 years ago I was 170 with 14% BF. All my life I have had to run a lot while maintaining a very reasonable diet in order to stay trim. I just can't go the distances everyday anymore. I did a little research. This is supposed to be a "cutting" steroid right? I read several studies that showed in mild doses it was able to shed weight with near permanent results while increasing bone density.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsjayman02 View Post
    Anavar wont help you keep weight off your diet will so eat under maintenance and add in cardio.. that is all!!
    Spot on! No drug in the world will drop and keep the weight off if your nutrition plan isn't developed so your caloric intake is below your TDEE/maintenance calories. If you consume at or above your TDEE, you will struggle to lose unwanted BF.

Moreover, no experienced members here will recommend an anavar -only. Anavar is suppressive and will shut down your natural testosterone production. The only person I've condoned an anavar only cycle is my wife (she's run three successful cycles). Men NEED testosterone (unless you'd rather be a woman, lol) so an anavar-only cycle is a very poor choice.

The guys here who have achieved a very lean, cut physique have learned how to eat - less than TDEE to drop BF and more than their TDEE to gain LBM. There is no magic or mystery. Nutrition is the forefront of every goal you seek to achieve.

Stats are 250 lbs. 5'9". BF% is pretty high. 2 years ago I was 170 with 14% BF. All my life I have had to run a lot while maintaining a very reasonable diet in order to stay trim. I just can't go the distances everyday anymore. I did a little research. This is supposed to be a "cutting" steroid right? I read several studies that showed in mild doses it was able to shed weight with near permanent results while increasing bone density.
    Were these peer reviewed studies published in scientific/medical scholarly journals or an opinion piece written by someone with unknown credentials or a self-proclaimed expert? I'm not trying to be facetious here, but there is far too much crap on the general internet posted by people claiming to be experts with very little real world experience.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    First, you are talking two things....

Steroids

Lifestyle

By your description let me translate what you have said...

Give me magic pill to make everything easier.

Wrong attitude. Attitude should be:

If I bust my arse what will give me a helping hand.

First thing is steroid muscle is just muscle. You need a particular type of muscle (fast twitch) I believe it is called. You would need fast twitch muscle training while taking steroids to see the results you want.

Second thing is you do not want bulk. Testosterone is not the best choice of steroid in my opinion for your goals. It will give you bulk and fat loss no matter how much you train as long as you eat above TDEE with 55% protein macro and lots of water. This is a test I post a lot done by the FDA and published in the Endorcrine Journal so it is not a BS study.

Third, so what is the magic formula? You know enough to look at certain steroids so it is just a matter of time before you find out what most people who use steroids for weight loss know....

Low Test + Deca + Low Tren + Anavar = Great fat loss and solid LBM gain.
    Test is for you body needing a TRT dose on any cycle.
    Deca is for LBM growth. This is solid low water mass.
    Tren is for prohibiting muscle being cotabolized (this is a necessity)
    Anavar is for promoting fat loss

If you research each substance you can see what it does chemically to facilitate the outlined property. Not all steroids are for everyone but if you are going to do it you may as well "do it right" for what your aim is. I am currently on cycle and 3 weeks into the above cycle I am 10 kilo lighter. Results will vary on determination and your commitment to fitness and diet and nutrition (and the almighty H2O)

Muscleink these were studies posted by the company that makes the legally prescribed version called Oxanodrone and the FDA trials which were conducted to bring this product back on the market. In none of the manufacturer's studies foes it mention adding testosterone with the steroid . It does give a range of safe dosage between 20 and 40 mg for men and cautions of testicular atrophy with abuse.

Chicagotarsier. I appreciate your response. My intentions are to run a 50 mile ultra marathon in early October. My aerobic threshold is very good I have just built up a lot of subcutaneous fat. I intend to use anavar and run a shit load of miles. At my current weight I can not go really more than 12 to 15 miles.

Muscleink these were studies posted by the company that makes the legally prescribed version called Oxanodrone and the FDA trials which were conducted to bring this product back on the market. In none of the manufacturer's studies foes it mention adding testosterone with the steroid . It does give a range of safe dosage between 20 and 40 mg for men and cautions of testicular atrophy with abuse.

Chicagotarsier. I appreciate your response. My intentions are to run a 50 mile ultra marathon in early October. My aerobic threshold is very good I have just built up a lot of subcutaneous fat. I intend to use anavar and run a shit load of miles. At my current weight I can not go really more than 12 to 15 miles.
    Well if the study was run and published by the same company manufacturing the drug, I would have serious doubts about the integrity of the design and results. Were the studies actually published in medical journals or the company's own marketing material? If the latter, it's simply marketing propaganda.

I have no problem taking testosterone if it is needed. Its just none of the other sites which give information about the substance ever mention it. I take delivery of my goods tomorrow and will get a some testosterone also just to be sure. Thanks for the heads up.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Well if the study was run and published by the same company manufacturing the drug, I would have serious doubts about the integrity of the design and results. Were the studies actually published in medical journals or the company's own marketing material? If the latter, it's simply marketing propaganda.
    ^^^^ you think? No chance of conflict of interest there I'm sure. lol

Well you could also face another little problem just like most of us. Anavar is also the 2nd most faked substance out there, HGH being #1. Most of the time people who try to get anavar even if they are seasoned and know what they are doing end up with either dbol or winny.

petegriffinjr is offline Junior Member
    I ran about 2 miles a day at a pretty fast pace prior to running anavar at only 50mg per day, about 2 weeks in I had to just start walking on the treadmill at a slight incline, and still the calf/back pumps became too much. People claim that they use anavar to cut but it's hard to cut when you can't do cardio lol.
    m314 likes this.

Thread Information