jsam is offline Junior Member

Source check thread

New to the online steroid world. The more I read the more I realize I'v only scratched the surface of what I need to know before I cycle. I just read the source thread and it answered all the questions I wanted to ask about soucre/gear facts. I will keep educating myself as i get my diet in check and working out to get BF% down (to high to many risks for me). Have apointment tomorrow to get blood work done to check system for a baseline. Will post for advise when I get results. Thanks for all the info and advise.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jsam View Post
    New to the online steroid world. The more I read the more I realize I'v only scratched the surface of what I need to know before I cycle. I just read the source thread and it answered all the questions I wanted to ask about soucre/gear facts. I will keep educating myself as i get my diet in check and working out to get BF% down (to high to many risks for me). Have apointment tomorrow to get blood work done to check system for a baseline. Will post for advise when I get results. Thanks for all the info and advise.
    Good job. Keep up with the education.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You will probably have a very productive cycle when you do one. Def the right attitude and approach!

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Knowing you need blood work = +1 star

Thread Information