Goodmix is offline New Member

Stopping Testosterone400 Early Because it F'ing Hurts! NEED ADVICE ON PCT

Hey guys, I'm 5'9 170Lbs 20 years old. I got Test 400(200E 200C) and a day after injecting .25 cc's in my right glute I could hardly walk it knotted up and was light red. I understand that Test 400 has a reputation for hurting, due to high levels of BA. Now five days later the pain is bearable. I then Injected .25cc's in my left glute, a day later the same brutal pain occurred and it's starting to affect my workouts. This is my first cycle, however I do want to stop. My question is, when should I take my PCT? I have Clomid on hand. My next injection is supposed to be tomorrow. Any relevant advice would be much appreciated. Thank you!!!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    You should stop injecting right now before you mess your body up. Your natural test production hasn't been shutdown yet so if you stop everything now there will be no need for PCT. If you continue you will likely face negative results because of your age and lack of knowledge about the products. This is apparent because of the concentration of test you are using, plus both nolva and clomid are need for a proper PCT. Are you even using an AI or hCG ?

You are too young to begin using steroids , because body and HPTA are still developing. Cycling before your endocrine system has matured reduces your chances of recovering your natural test production after cycle, and increases your chances of side effects. What good is having an awesome body if you can't have an erection? On the bright side of things at your age natural test production is through the roof. If you take the time to learn how to diet and train properly you can reach almost any goals.

The Young and Steroids

Yeah, and i've realized that. It isn't worth it to me, so you're saying just stop injecting all together and I should be fine?

I am not using any AI's or HCG either.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Stop and you be fine but have to ask why you are injecting 100mgs of test every 5 days? You probably produce that naturally as a young 20 year old. What you playing at?

Educate before you medicate !

It was .25cc's every three days.

It was .25 cc's every three days. I got two my second injection. The next one would have been tomorrow.

So after two .25cc injections there is no need for a PCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix
    It was .25 cc's every three days. I got two my second injection. The next one would have been tomorrow.
    Gotcha apologies if I missed that. Still doesn't make your lack of knowledge any better but we have all been there. At least you have the savvy to stop. My advice would be to forget the juice and concentrate on getting the main factor right. Diet! It takes years of tweaking to get that right

Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix
    So after two .25cc injections there is no need for a PCT?
    No need for pct bud

Thank you so much!

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix View Post
    It isn't worth it to me, so you're saying just stop injecting all together and I should be fine?
    I'm happy that you'er seeing the big picture, cycling at a young age just isn't worth it in the long run. No need for PCT if you stop at this point. If you stop now you'll be fine. You're making the right decision.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Good move to stop. I hope that this is more than temporary. Please wait till your 25 and your HPTA has fully developed.

Again, thanks guys. I really appreciate the quick feedback and responses!

Red Bastard is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodmix View Post
    Still a tiny dose.. 233mg/week.

Thread Information