Testecha is offline New Member

Cycle Advice For An Old Guy

I started dbol 25 mg/day and test E the same day. I took the dbol for five weeks and the test E for ten weeks. The gear was old and the pain from the site of the test injections never got any better but I dealt with it. I gained 12 pounds. My post cycle was Nolva: 40/40/20/20, Clomid: 50/50/50/50, and HCG 500/500. I worked pretty hard to get the little gain that I did get but now 12 weeks later It is all gone.
    I am going to start a new cycle of just test E and was hoping to get some advice on keeping any acquired gains long term. I am not interested in taking any oral gear due to the side effects I went thru the last time. I have plenty of time.
    I am 64 years old, very active, 6”1’, 175 lbs, 20% body fat. Any advice would be welcome.
    Thanks In Advance
    testecha

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Have you had a complete hormone panel?
    You may be testosterone deficient and keeping gains maybe that as well as nutrition related.

Yes I have and my testosterone is higher than normal.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testecha View Post
    I started dbol 25 mg/day and test E the same day. I took the dbol for five weeks and the test E for ten weeks. The gear was old and the pain from the site of the test injections never got any better but I dealt with it. I gained 12 pounds. My post cycle was Nolva: 40/40/20/20, Clomid: 50/50/50/50, and HCG 500/500. I worked pretty hard to get the little gain that I did get but now 12 weeks later It is all gone.
    I am going to start a new cycle of just test E and was hoping to get some advice on keeping any acquired gains long term. I am not interested in taking any oral gear due to the side effects I went thru the last time. I have plenty of time.
    I am 64 years old, very active, 6”1’, 175 lbs, 20% body fat. Any advice would be welcome.
    Thanks In Advance
    testecha
    It always comes down to diet brother. You have to eat above your TDEE to gain muscle and once you've added LBM, you need to adjust your TDEE accordingly to just maintain that weight. If you fail to eat at or slightly above the new TDEE once you added the new mass, you will always lose the new gains.

All the gear won't help if you don't feed the growth with a proper nutrition plan.

That makes perfectly good sense.
    Thank you both, I will keep reading the mail.

Thread Information