Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: What dose trenbolone ace is the best when in a high calorie deficit?

bigdaddy1993 is offline New Member

What dose trenbolone ace is the best when in a high calorie deficit?

Hi, I got like 2 weeks to lose allot of fat around my stomach area.
    Currently running Trenbolone ace 100 MG EOD and t3 50 mcg and 1 capsule of efedrine/caffeine/aspirin.

I calculated my with the benedict harris method and it said I need to consume 3,500 calories to maintain my weight. I train everyday and want to do cardio along with it.

I am eating 1,500 calories containing :
    300 g beef
    300 g chicken
    1 kg cottage cheese
    1 scoop whey
    100g blue berries
    300-400 g broccoli and veggies.

Should i bump the trenbolone ace to 100 MG ED to hold more muscle while in such a deficit?

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    You need a trt dose of test with that tren bro to avoid complications.

You arent going to lose a lot of fat in the stomach area in 2 weeks sorry..not happening.

Tren doesnt burn the fat. It prevents the muscle from being catabolized at low calories. You are at a high dose as it is.

Where are your carbs? T3 and clen work their magic with carbs.

You really should fall back and regroup and get some guidance. Doing the ticking clock has helped you make some bad decisions.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Your age is showing. You can spot train for weight loss. You have been watching to many late night TV infomercials of Dr. Oz The fat is the stomach is going to be the last place you lose weight if you are like most people. What is your BF? Why AAS at such a young age, esp a harsh chem like tren ? You have not said if you are on test which is a must. What about your prolactin levels? Are you taking a Prolactin antagonist?

You need to give more information. From what you have said so far I think you need to stop using Tren period.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Your age is showing. You can spot train for weight loss. You have been watching to many late night TV infomercials of Dr. Oz The fat is the stomach is going to be the last place you lose weight if you are like most people. What is your BF? Why AAS at such a young age, esp a harsh chem like tren ? You have not said if you are on test which is a must. What about your prolactin levels? Are you taking a Prolactin antagonist?

You need to give more information. From what you have said so far I think you need to stop using Tren period.
    Wait, you mean steroids aren't magic fat shredding compounds????? Lol.

Next you'll try to convince me that diet/nutrition above all else is the single greatest predictor of success in weight loss or increasing LBM.

Wow what a bunch of whiners here, like literally no one could give me good advice.

Yes I run test at 125 mg per week along with HCG 500 iu 2x e3d.
    I am below 10 % and am dry everywhere accept my stomach area, if my body needs energy it burns the fat, what does it burn then oxygen from the sky?
    Allot of people carb cycle or do low carbs. I take 50-60 g carbs 3 days straight then ''load'' 250 carbs the next day.
    My diet is in check what is wrong with it? Because I have low carbs in it for 3 days? wtf man.
    How is carbs a must when you use tren and t3? Like i said I load it every 3 days.
    I never said if tren burns fat, I would like to know if i increase tren to 100 MG ED if i would hold more muscle because of the high calorie deficit.

Hope you guys understand now

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy1993 View Post
    Wow what a bunch of whiners here, like literally no one could give me good advice.

I am below 10 % and am dry everywhere accept my stomach area, if my body needs energy it burns the fat, what does it burn then oxygen from the sky?
    Allot of people carb cycle or do low carbs. I take 50-60 g carbs 3 days straight then ''load'' 250 carbs the next day.
    My diet is in check what is wrong with it? Because I have low carbs in it for 3 days? wtf man.
    How is carbs a must when you use tren and t3? Like i said I load it every 3 days.
    I never said if tren burns fat, I would like to know if i increase tren to 100 MG ED if i would hold more muscle because of the high calorie deficit.

Bro u got ur answer.. U cant spot train to loss fat in a certain area.. And two weeks is not going to do much for u.. Also 100mg of tren ed!!! Do u have a death wish or do u want to be milked like a cow?.. Also if ur asking such a novice question u shouldn't be running tren.. U do know tren is 5x more then test?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there is no statistically optimal dose for tren .

It is harsh, it has a lot of sides, and some tolerate it better than others.

On this one, my only .02 is to start with a low dose (along with at least a TRT dose of test), say, 200mg/week, and then work your way up until you become a total dick, and then back it off a bit until you are Mr. Wonderful again.

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    there is no statistically optimal dose for tren .

It is harsh, it has a lot of sides, and some tolerate it better than others.

On this one, my only .02 is to start with a low dose (along with at least a TRT dose of test), say, 200mg/week, and then work your way up until you become a total dick, and then back it off a bit until you are Mr. Wonderful again.
    Im already 3 months on trenbolone , 0 sides besides sweating and some hairloss.
    Im not exactly saying that im targeting an certain area for fatloss, but im already really lean. And im on a 2000 calorie deficit everyday, in theory i should lose 1.5 kg + every week.
    But i dont know why someone is saying i lack knowledge because I eat low carbs or carbcycle , is it normal here?

Im already 3 months on trenbolone , 0 sides besides sweating and some hairloss.
    Im not exactly saying that im targeting an certain area for fatloss, but im already really lean. And im on a 2000 calorie deficit everyday, in theory i should lose 1.5 kg + every week.
    But i dont know why someone is saying i lack knowledge because I eat low carbs or carbcycle , is it normal here?
    Worry more about the sides you don't see (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia). Those can be many fold more problematic.

Maybe I am typing it wrong and you guys dont understand me.
    I read allot of topics on GH15 and i regret it, with his you can eat everything on tren and still lose fat.
    Now I understand it really good diet wise, but the question really is : I am on a really low calorie deficit, If i up the trenbolone dosage will i hold onto more muscle? Or is this dose (100 mg EOD) good and I won't lose allot of muscle on it.

I eat 3 days 260 grams of protein, 50-60 g carbs and 30-40 g of fats the 4th day I carb load and eat around 250 g of carbs.

Protein sources, Chicken, beef, whey protein, cottage cheese
    Carb sources : Oats, whole bread, brown rice
    Allot of veggies to keep me full.

I already did 100 mg tren ace ED and even 150 ED but i lowered the dose cause i felt it was to much just to lose some fat.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    Worry more about the sides you don't see (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, hypercholesterolemia). Those can be many fold more problematic.
    I also do bloodwork and if it not good i stop with the gear bro

I also do bloodwork and if it not good i stop with the gear bro
    Good job. Lipid panels are often not standard so hopefully you're keeping those in check.
    Last edited by MuscleInk; 07-09-2014 at 07:06 PM.

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Add in some Dnp

djs2224 is offline Junior Member
    Kidding don't try that stuff ^

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    If you are doing 700 tren you are doing more than I could EVER handle

I will go as far to say if you are doing 700 tren a week it is bunk. Most people have major sides over 400.

You are missing the whole "way" the compounds work together. Here is your free nickel for the day.

Tren prevents muscle loss (major factor)
    Testosterone keeps your system running normally (major factor)
    T3/clen /Anavar promotes fat loss metabolism.

So...these three together have a synergy. Yes I am bitchin at you on the carbs. Why you want to take a metabolism builder and an upper and then remove what it needs to actually work? Steady carbs at 25% min is best, many reports out there on this. For me it was closer to 35% carbs to maximise. The reason carbs are a must is because there are two items that take immediate energy out of your system....metabolism and sudden stimuli. This lowers glucose level. I do not care who you are or what is in your system when your glucose goes to 0 you bonk. Krebs cycle without oxygen starts to give energy and you bonk. So your T3 is not doing anything at this point. To keep glucose from going to 0 you need imediate energy sources which carbs tend to be better than fat or protein. If you look at a chart and glucose level you want to keep glucose less than max and above minimum. That way the body is always working to replace it and the metabolism lift stimulates fat burning. Carbs are essential. DO it how you want but this is how it works.

Doing the compounds is the most important part. You got that down and in your system. You are going outside the box by 2000 calories under TDEE. It is doable, seen it done, there is a cycle in here where a guy did just that and had great results. It is outside the box and on a roid site with a lot of BB types and you will not get favorable feedback from that question. BBs tend to be very do as I say not as I do because everyone of them are doing just that to get to 5% for competition lol.

tice1212 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    If you are doing 700 tren you are doing more than I could EVER handle

I will go as far to say if you are doing 700 tren a week it is bunk. Most people have major sides over 400.

You are missing the whole "way" the compounds work together. Here is your free nickel for the day.

Tren prevents muscle loss (major factor)
    Testosterone keeps your system running normally (major factor)
    T3/clen /Anavar promotes fat loss metabolism.

So...these three together have a synergy. Yes I am bitchin at you on the carbs. Why you want to take a metabolism builder and an upper and then remove what it needs to actually work? Steady carbs at 25% min is best, many reports out there on this. For me it was closer to 35% carbs to maximise. The reason carbs are a must is because there are two items that take immediate energy out of your system....metabolism and sudden stimuli. This lowers glucose level. I do not care who you are or what is in your system when your glucose goes to 0 you bonk. Krebs cycle without oxygen starts to give energy and you bonk. So your T3 is not doing anything at this point. To keep glucose from going to 0 you need imediate energy sources which carbs tend to be better than fat or protein. If you look at a chart and glucose level you want to keep glucose less than max and above minimum. That way the body is always working to replace it and the metabolism lift stimulates fat burning. Carbs are essential. DO it how you want but this is how it works.

Doing the compounds is the most important part. You got that down and in your system. You are going outside the box by 2000 calories under TDEE. It is doable, seen it done, there is a cycle in here where a guy did just that and had great results. It is outside the box and on a roid site with a lot of BB types and you will not get favorable feedback from that question. BBs tend to be very do as I say not as I do because everyone of them are doing just that to get to 5% for competition lol.

Bro, I know how the compounds work and how they work together, I am not asking that.
    I dont know why you guys dont get it, I am only asking if my tren dose is good enough to prevent allot of muscle loss because i am on a high calorie deficit.
    Don't really get it, I am eating around 50 -100 grams of carbs every day and every 3th day I ''load'' up to 250 grams. If I up the carbs, I am eating around 2000 2500 calories what I dont want!
    If you eat really low calories your metabolism slows down thats why I use the T3, like i said 50-100 grams of carbs and a carbload every 3th day is fine, allot of people do it.

I use testosterone along side of it and hcg , I know my body needs it to function properly but thats not the question.
    Do you have the log of the guy who had a high calorie deficit? Can't find it everywhere

Thread Information