Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: which cycle?

  1. #1
    rbm33 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    74

    which cycle?

    im looking to run a cycle in the next few weeks and hope to gain a little mass.

    im 47, 185lbs, 5'8" 16%bf
    i have run Tren and Sust in the past along wth some EQ and have done fairly well with little to no side effects.

    i was looking to run something a little different this time, hoping to gain 15 lbs or so, but i wanted something with as little side effects as possible.


    what are some of you guys favorite mass stacks that you have had good success with?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Deequarius's Avatar
    Deequarius is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    190
    You could try Test Prop/Tren for 8 weeks. If you aren't prone to sides to begin with you shouldn't have any problems with that cycle and should see some really nice solid gains.

  3. #3
    kapper's Avatar
    kapper is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    266
    Quote Originally Posted by Deequarius
    You could try Test Prop/Tren for 8 weeks. If you aren't prone to sides to begin with you shouldn't have any problems with that cycle and should see some really nice solid gains.
    Your 18 years old how can you be here giving cycle advice, you need to sit back a soak in some more before you start telling people what would give them 'nice solid gains'

  4. #4
    bigsiv's Avatar
    bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    North east England
    Posts
    1,625
    Ha ha ha busted! 18 year old giving his vast experience.

  5. #5
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by Deequarius View Post
    You could try Test Prop/Tren for 8 weeks. If you aren't prone to sides to begin with you shouldn't have any problems with that cycle and should see some really nice solid gains.
    Try to only give advice and information you have learned yourself, personally, first hand. Since you have none of this, please refrain from parroting.

    Cheers!

    ---Roman

  6. #6
    Times Roman's Avatar
    Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Back from Afghanistan
    Posts
    27,383
    Quote Originally Posted by rbm33 View Post
    im looking to run a cycle in the next few weeks and hope to gain a little mass.

    im 47, 185lbs, 5'8" 16%bf
    i have run Tren and Sust in the past along wth some EQ and have done fairly well with little to no side effects.

    i was looking to run something a little different this time, hoping to gain 15 lbs or so, but i wanted something with as little side effects as possible.


    what are some of you guys favorite mass stacks that you have had good success with?

    thanks
    I'm thinking test E/C and really dialing in the nutrition plan.

  7. #7
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    Ha ha ha busted! 18 year old giving his vast experience.
    Seeing this on a few threads. Different people but still, inexperienced people offering input based on info they've read.

    Would be nice if they prefaced their posts with a bit of their background.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •