Lee_1978 is offline Member

Changing first cycle from Test E to Test P

Hi,

I originally planned on running a 12 week cycle of Test E, but it transpires that I may be able to get hold of some Test P from a relative. I didn't really know much about this particular compound initially, so I've done a lot more research. I'd like to know what people think about running Test P in a first cycle. I don't mind the frequent pinning and pip (so long as it doesn't impinge on my training) and I like the fact that PCT starts so soon after the last pin, so minimal waiting while your T levels plummet. I was thinking of running the following:

Stats

Weight: 85 kg
    Height: 178 cm
    BF % 15

Week 1-10 Test Prop 100 mg EOD or 150 mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
    Week 1-10 HCG 250 iu 2 x per week.

PCT

Week 10-14 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Week 10- 14 Clomid 75/50/50/50

tice1212 is offline Productive Member
    I ran test p for my first cycle and it was ok.. Injected EOD became a pain... I had to schedule training days around my pip.. I only missed 2 leg days from 36 pins not to bad but that sh*t hurt sometimes. Good luck

krisko is offline Junior Member
    How do you know you won't mind the pinning if this is your first cycle? Honestly until you get your virgin muscles use to pinning I would do test E. Every muscle you shoot into will be swore. Test P has a reputation of being even more painful but it really depends on your source of test.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    on of the biggest reasons u do test e your first couple times is bc its not easy pining eod is tough especially when you inexperienced
    Last edited by frank13; 07-09-2014 at 09:03 PM.

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    other then that looks pretty good to me

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    The difference between 100 and 150 EoD is daylight and dark.

Make sure your protein macro is 50% +. From actual lab testing (Only real test of a real cycle performed by the FDA) the single most important aspect of a 600 mg/week cycle ..... TDEE and Protein macro. You will lose fat, gain lbm, gain weight (quality weight)if you do 500 over TDEE and 50% + protein.

Estrogen control is person to person. The majority of people, ie people who respond to testosterone at normal charismatic aromatization rates, will be out of range high with 150 test P a week. Aromasin is a weak AI but also very kind to your system. It is best to plan on doing labs to plot your estrogen levels. 12.5 ED is most likely not going to cut it due to the halflife of the medicine (9 hours). 12.5 twice a day and needs to be taken with a fat (fish oil pill works).

The one thing I preach more than anything is tracking your CBC (Complete Blood Panel). This is where you can die from AAS. Hemocrit levels for most people creep up out of range and this increases stroke and MI risk by 10x. Plan on donating blood half way through when you do your mid point labs.

If you are buying UGL prepare for the PiP...they use 2-5% BA usually and it hurts. I brew at 1% and do not get pain but you feel the lump for a few days.

Test P will help your recovery on PCT time and also maximize days on cycle at serum levels....both good things.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee_1978 View Post
    Hi,

I originally planned on running a 12 week cycle of Test E, but it transpires that I may be able to get hold of some Test P from a relative. I didn't really know much about this particular compound initially, so I've done a lot more research. I'd like to know what people think about running Test P in a first cycle. I don't mind the frequent pinning and pip (so long as it doesn't impinge on my training) and I like the fact that PCT starts so soon after the last pin, so minimal waiting while your T levels plummet. I was thinking of running the following:

Stats

Weight: 85 kg
    Height: 178 cm
    BF % 15

Week 1-10 Test Prop 100 mg EOD or 150 mg EOD
    Week 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 mg ED
    Week 1-10 HCG 250 iu 2 x per week.

PCT

Week 10-14 Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Week 10- 14 Clomid 75/50/50/50

Quote Originally Posted by tice1212 View Post
    I ran test p for my first cycle and it was ok.. Injected EOD became a pain... I had to schedule training days around my pip.. I only missed 2 leg days from 36 pins not to bad but that sh*t hurt sometimes. Good luck
    Cheers, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    The difference between 100 and 150 EoD is daylight and dark.

Make sure your protein macro is 50% +. From actual lab testing (Only real test of a real cycle performed by the FDA) the single most important aspect of a 600 mg/week cycle ..... TDEE and Protein macro. You will lose fat, gain lbm, gain weight (quality weight)if you do 500 over TDEE and 50% + protein.

Estrogen control is person to person. The majority of people, ie people who respond to testosterone at normal charismatic aromatization rates, will be out of range high with 150 test P a week. Aromasin is a weak AI but also very kind to your system. It is best to plan on doing labs to plot your estrogen levels. 12.5 ED is most likely not going to cut it due to the halflife of the medicine (9 hours). 12.5 twice a day and needs to be taken with a fat (fish oil pill works).

The one thing I preach more than anything is tracking your CBC (Complete Blood Panel). This is where you can die from AAS. Hemocrit levels for most people creep up out of range and this increases stroke and MI risk by 10x. Plan on donating blood half way through when you do your mid point labs.

If you are buying UGL prepare for the PiP...they use 2-5% BA usually and it hurts. I brew at 1% and do not get pain but you feel the lump for a few days.

Test P will help your recovery on PCT time and also maximize days on cycle at serum levels....both good things.

Have fun!
    Thanks for the input.

So would you suggest sticking with 100 mg EOD?

Yeah, I've been advised about donating blood mid-cycle; is the Hemocrit increase something to be really concerned about during a first cycle?

Thread Information