Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: Thoughts on Clen or DNP pre cycle

jsam is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on Clen or DNP pre cycle

Got blood work done today waiting on results. Just doing a lot of reading and seen a bit about clen in some posts.
    Went to profile thread and read up on it.
    I'm not going to use anything till blood work is reviewed just thinking that maybe if everything is OK with blood work to use clen while on new diet and working out to help get bf% down in preparation for starting a cycle.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Okay your older and not a pup like most of people I have seen today. So what are your stats and cycle history? What did you blood work show for your test and E2? Are you a TRT pt?

Clen and T3 are a good tool. I am one of the few people that think that dnp is a good tool SOME of the time. DNP can kill you. Its summer time so I would say NOPE on that. To easy to hurt yourself when its hot outside. If you are not really careful you will end up in the hospital. You need to really research DNP and when you think you really know about DNP, read everything again.

Second, Clen / T3 / Keto work great if your diet is in check. ECA also works for some. I dont like ECA but its a personal thing. I would suggest you hit up the DIET AND NUTRITION and talk to them about your diet. Ask Times Roman for his great diet calculator program.

What is your planned cycle?

jsam is offline Junior Member
    43 5'9 260 BF23 %
    Thanks for the response will hit the diet thread. I am new only been on here a few days. I am like neo on the matrix give me more more knowledge Lol! Working on my cycle don't have it etched in stone yet because doing more research. Was advised after my first post to educate before medicate so that's what I'm doing.

Did a cycle last year and after being on this site I realize how much a disaster it was. Was being supplied and advised by local gym guru. 12 week tren and test 250mg every third day no AI didn't know diet made that big a deal and no pct. I think I still don't feel right because of it.
    Got blood work done today and will post results when I get them.
    I've been scouring the forums for knowledge and maybe taking to much in at once. But I want to start a cycle but don't want to till I get bf% down. So I looked into clen

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    None- use a pre cycle prime it will change your whole world and you will see muscles gains when on cycle like you never have before and while on the prime bf levels reduced.
    krugerr likes this.

Thread Information