AllaboutTheGains is offline New Member

Tren and Test cycle

Hello guys and gals

I am a new lifter and new to roids. I am a very active gu,y I cage fight I'm in great shape but I don't have big muscles or look like I'm in great shape. The guys who come in our gym ripped with 6 packs can't keep up with my cardio, however I am sick of looking like a little bitch. So I'm going to do something about it.

About 2 months ago I stopped going to my fight gym and started reading the swolly Bible! I lift with a 6'3" 265 lb monster, he stopped going to the hospital and stated going to the vet regularly because he's am animal! He is a huge Dorian Yates fan, he is all natural and has never used any kind of steriods , he's a good friend and I don't want him to know I have decided to juice.

Here is what I've done. When we lift we lift slow and controlled and squeeze at the top of the rep. We never lock out and always keep tension on the muscle. I saw some great gains and improvement. In 8 weeks I went from 3 sets of 50 lb flat dumbell bench press to 85 lbs. Form is a huge factor, he does not allow any shitty form. Two weeks ago I started tren and Test cycle. 4 weeks ago I started to take an estrogen blocker. Every other day I'm taking 1.5cc of tren ace and 1.5cc of test. Before i started a cycle i noticed gains in my chest and arms. When i started working out 2 months ago i weighed 195, now I'm 212. Here are my questions

1. What should I eat to gain muscle not fat?
    2. Would it hurt to stack it with decca?
    3. Should I stop juice and just workout regularly
    4. When should I make a cut

My goal is to weigh around 235 to 245 and cut to 185. I don't expect it to happen over night.
    My diet is not bad I take in around 3,000 to 3,500 calories a day. 1 gram of protein per lb body weight 2 carbs per lb body weight. I drink close to 2 gallons of water a day. I eat 5 to 6 times a day and take creatine, whey csn and bcaa during workout. Before my meal after I lift I drink gatorade mix to spike the insulin levels.
    I do 30 mins of HIIT cardio on the rpm spin bike or the rower after each workout
    Monday chest and abs
    Tuesday back
    Wednesday off but I do 30 mins cardio
    Thursday shoulders
    Friday sexy muscle day. ARMS and abs
    Saturday LEGS

Since I've stated lifting I've noticed my legs have gotten huge and you can't pinch skin off of my quads. My quads have always been nice but not like this. My problem area is I have a MUFFIN TOP. Even though I'm getting bigger muscular wise it also looks like I'm gaining a little weight in the mid section. Overall it looks like I'm on the right track.

Am I going about this wrong? Am I doing things right here? Should I work out more being I'm on a cycle or is the schedule enough? Usually lifting last 45 mins but I'm smoked afterwards then off to cardio. Any suggestions would help.
    I'm trying to be a ****ing beast I want to drink wolf milk straight from the tit!

Thanks guys and gals

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    ....3!!!

I'm confused?

I got ya. Why do you say that? What's your reason

frank13 is offline "AR's Official Turkey Bacon Expert"
    your new to lifting your new to juice (1.5cc of tren ace and 1.5cc of test) that don't even tell us anything except that u dont know how many mg your taking your ratios are off and your just all over the place it would be better to stop study up not rush

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Cage fight like two roosters on the farm?

You need to go read in the diet and nutrition section a month and come back and post. It is all there laid out 1-2-3 by Austin.

davesah1 is offline Member
    new lifter and tren ......no
    Dude you still have so much newbie gains until you start to think your small and look like shit (unless your lucky ha) and then use "extra curriculars" if you want.
    News flash, they aren't magic. If you don't have your routine on lock like Lindsey Lohan with drug addiction and diet revolving around your life roids are not worth it at all.
    I've seen first hand kids run test and get "bigger" but they just looked fatter and were stronger bc they were on roids and thats all that mattered... its not. You cannot build a house without a foundation.

When you go out with friends for 3 or more days do you worry how you will eat properly?
    Do you feel like shit if you miss more than 3 days in the gym?
    Are you willing to sacrifice about 3 hours of meal prep and eating in your day and eat the same shit daily mostly?
    If and when you use recreational drugs do you regret it bc you ****ed up your gains? (drinking, raving, etc.)

If you answered no to one those questions you most likely need get more motivated, fvck it get addicted to it and then see where you get.
    I'm not going to preach about the health issues and PCT but when you see yourself growing from gear and then stop and lose your gains, what do you think your gonna do? Lot of people advise cycling, but if you want to be a beast your going to be hooked and end up cruising or PCting for 3-4 weeks or you'll do a cycle and just waste your money on serms. Im 21 and my one wish is I never started! I was never worried about bitch tits and other sides. I did my homework. Nobody really tells you you dont keep most of those gains at all....... so youve seen a PCT thread eh? What for 2-3 months and all is good. Weight 6 months.. and weight dont mean shit. I weighed them same 6 months later and looked soft and chubby and I ate like a horse. I had access to chicken and steak all day. Roids arent some girl you just hook up with and ditch bc she'll take a fat chunk of your gains and maybe some of your natty test. Good luck man. Real talk tho.
    Last edited by davesah1; 07-09-2014 at 10:22 PM.

krisko is offline Junior Member
    You should do a tren only cycle if this is your first one.......

Just kidding! But seriously listen to these guys they are looking out for your best interest.

Cool thanks guys. I do eat the same shit daily. Plain shit I spend an hour a day prepping food. I eat every 3 hours or so. The guy I got my tren and testb from is the one who gave me the dosage.
    As for missing days in the gym it fits not happen I own a few business so I free petty much when I want to be. The only day I don't work out is Sunday.

Getjackedstayjacked is offline New Member
    I agree with everyone in here. You need a basis if your asking how much protein you should eat to gain muscle your not ready. I have learned nutrition and training need to be altogether otherwise your pissing your money away and health.

Thread Information