Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sfla80

Thread: hCG Question

jimbojohn is offline New Member

hCG Question

I have seen all over the place "hCG weight loss solution" and stuff. Am i suppose to get the same thing as these women are trying to lose weight with? I am taking it during my Testosterone Cypionate 13 week cycle. I just purchased, "HCG PREGNYL 5000 I.U. (HUCOG) 1 VIAL". Is this the correct hCG I am suppose to buy to run along side with my Test cyp?

Sfla80 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbojohn View Post
    I have seen all over the place "hCG weight loss solution" and stuff. Am i suppose to get the same thing as these women are trying to lose weight with? I am taking it during my Testosterone Cypionate 13 week cycle. I just purchased, "HCG PREGNYL 5000 I.U. (HUCOG) 1 VIAL". Is this the correct hCG I am suppose to buy to run along side with my Test cyp?
    Pregnyl is what you want. Hucog is a type or brand. Yes is the same as what they use for weight loss.

Do you know how to mix it?

Also should post a proposed cycle on how you plan to run these and include all stats.

Yes, i know how to mix it.

26 years old. Been working out for about 3 years. Weigh 178lbs, height is 5'10. body fast around 15-16%. Have a Mon-Fri workout schedule.

1-6 Dbol : 30mg ED
    1-13 Testosterone Cypionate : 500mg/week (250mg M & Th)
    1-13 NAC N-Acetyl Cysteine: 600mg ED (protect my liver)
    1-13 Arimidex : .25mg EOD
    4-13 hCG : 500iu/week (250iu M & TH)

PCT (start 18 days after last pin)
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50

I will have everything on hand when I start. Using an 18g needle (1.5 inch) to draw and 3ml syringe with a 25g needle (1 inch) to pin with. Im also using a 1ml syringe with a 29g needle (.5 inch) for my hCG.
    Is everything g2g?

Quote Originally Posted by jimbojohn View Post
    Yes, i know how to mix it.

26 years old. Been working out for about 3 years. Weigh 178lbs, height is 5'10. body fast around 15-16%. Have a Mon-Fri workout schedule.

1-6 Dbol : 30mg ED
    1-13 Testosterone Cypionate : 500mg/week (250mg M & Th)
    1-13 NAC N-Acetyl Cysteine: 600mg ED (protect my liver)
    1-13 Arimidex : .25mg EOD
    4-13 hCG : 500iu/week (250iu M & TH)

PCT (start 18 days after last pin)
    Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20
    Clomid: 75/50/50/50

I will have everything on hand when I start. Using an 18g needle (1.5 inch) to draw and 3ml syringe with a 25g needle (1 inch) to pin with. Im also using a 1ml syringe with a 29g needle (.5 inch) for my hCG.
    Is everything g2g?
    Seems like u did your research man.

Only thing some will say is you are a little light in weight department. I would suggest going to the diet section and post up your diet in there and get it critiqued. If you are gonna do this...do everything right.

Do you know your tdee and counting cals?
    RangerDanger830 likes this.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Looks good and I agree with Sfla80 regarding nutrition. You've done all the other research and planning, so get the diet locked down and you're good to go!

Wizwell is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    I'm guessing by your questions, this will be your first cycle? If so, I'd drop the Dbol . If you do use the Dbol, I'd bump your NAC to 2400mg per day weeks 1-6. Dbol is pretty taxing on the liver. Then 1200mg per day weeks 7-13. ( during your injectable only period ) Reduce to 600mg per day at end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizwell View Post
    I'm guessing by your questions, this will be your first cycle? If so, I'd drop the Dbol. If you do use the Dbol, I'd bump your NAC to 2400mg per day weeks 1-6. Dbol is pretty taxing on the liver. Then 1200mg per day weeks 7-13. ( during your injectable only period ) Reduce to 600mg per day at end of cycle.
    Agreed here...missed that thank you

Nac at 600mg should be everyday supplement.

Thank you all for the advice! Its highly appreciate it! I think im going to keep the dbol , but i will up the dosage! And Sfla I do not know my tdee, but i am using as app on my phone to track my calories and I am getting 3,820 calories per day and it shows my caloric breakdown percentage. But, Im heading over to the diet forums now.

Sfla, is this the correct way to mix to inject 250iu's 2x weekly for 10 weeks?

1. withdraw 3ml of bac water and put it in a sterile vial.
    2. withdraw 2ml of bac water and inject it into the vial of hCG powder.
    3. gently swirl the vial of hCG & bac water so it mixes
    4. draw the 2ml of mixed hCG into a syringe
    5. inject the 2ml of mixed hCG into the 3ml of bac water in the sterile vial.
    the result = 5000iu's of hCG in 5ml. or 1000iu's/ml.
    250iu = .25ml

Thread Information