Batman8420 is offline New Member

Mid cycle adjustment

Hey guys I've been reading this forum for a while and I've finally joined in. Ton of knowledge here and I'm happy to be a part of things now. This is my first post and I'm looking for a little help, I'm in the midst of a 10 week cycle and it looks like this

Quick Bio
    Male 37
    6ft 1in
    218 pounds
    Cycle twice a year usually and have blood work done before and after each

1- 350 mg Sust 40mg Turinabol
    2- 350 mg Sust 40mg Turinabol
    3- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    4- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    5- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    6- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    7- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    8- 500 mg Sust 80mg Turinabol 40mg Tren ED 40mg Mast ED
    9- 350 mg Sust
    10- 350 mg Sust
    I run HCG during cycle, I keep letro on hand just incase & have nolv and clomid for PCT.

Right now I'm in week 5 and I would like to cut the dose of the Turina from 80mg to 40mg and add some oral winstrol at 50 mgs a day for weeks 6-8 to dry out a bit. I don't usually run 2 orals at a time because I know its not a good idea but since I'm dropping the dose of the turina and its only for 3 weeks I thought it might not be a problem. I wanna add that I do take TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid) for liver care. My diet is super clean, 1.5 gallons of water a day and I very rarely drink alcohol. Any thoughts would be much appreciated thank you!

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    With those injectable compounds you are running I wouldn't even have ran ANY orals. The tren is harsh enough by itself, let alone two orals on top of it.

If it were me I would just drop the orals all together. I also would t run any oral over 6 weeks.

Batman8420 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    With those injectable compounds you are running I wouldn't even have ran ANY orals. The tren is harsh enough by itself, let alone two orals on top of it.

If it were me I would just drop the orals all together. I also would t run any oral over 6 weeks.
    Thanks MP I may just drop the orals all together then.

Thread Information