NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries

Question Questions regarding Low T, and test levels(total, free, and bound??

Hello All,
    I know I have low T(my girl is an Endo and she took my semen and looked at it under a microscope) needless to say I'm really low also, but don't have the numbers yet as I have everything(all blood panels/& sperm analysis) waiting for me when I return in August!

My ? Is: say I'm as low as 70-80(which I probly am due to past opiate abuse for a R. Shoulder issues(3 surgeries, & need a total reverse joint replacement)... And TRT was my next/only option... Is it possible to still get my girlfriend Pregnant? I ask this b/c a lot of people have told me it's actually contrary when on TRT, which doesn't make sense to me b/c the higher the test you have(free/& bound: which I would assume would go up... The easier it would be plus with the help of fertility drugs! Am I on the right pathway in thinking this and if not can someone explain please?? Also, I don't want to be on TRT at this age but if that's what's needed then so be it! Thanks for any and all feedback! Thanks and Much appreciated!
    Last edited by NACH3; 07-11-2014 at 07:09 AM. Reason: I tried to make this shorter... And I know I have asked ?'s alike in the past; I'm just getting a lot of contradictory answer

Thread Information