GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

How long to feel the effects of Liquid clen?

This sounds like a bit of a newbie question... But since I never seen much on the topic i'd like to know... I been taking mine for the last 3 days.. I'm up to 100mcg and don't really feel much from it... Is this normal? or should I feel it within the day? Or does it take a few days to really get the full effect... I just seem to sweat more when I workout... thats about it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Do you have the shakes or headachs? I might up the dosage. BTW whose clen are you using?

Nah I have neither man... get a little more sweaty then usual... I'm using clen from an underground lab up here in canada... It has a really strong alcohol taste that burns my tongue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Do you have the shakes or headachs? I might up the dosage. BTW whose clen are you using?

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Man I have no idea, bump for some useful info...

Should I take this on an empty stomach I wonder... or does it really matter?

Froggy is offline Member
    You should feel it pretty quick, Bro...as soon as it gets absorbed into your system. I feel it within a couple of hours from the first dose, but my tolerance is low.

Yeah im after doing a few cycles... none that included clen ... I think it has something to do with it. I'm going to up the dose and see whats happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Froggy
    You should feel it pretty quick, Bro...as soon as it gets absorbed into your system. I feel it within a couple of hours from the first dose, but my tolerance is low.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Couple hrs? I feel it within 45 mins to a hr.
    And your saying it has a strong alcohol taste that burns your tounge?? That doesn't sound good to me...
    That s h i t would go right in the garbage....

Clen (30 cc's... 120 mcg Clenbuterol HCL/cc) 85% Alcohol base: I figure that has something to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Couple hrs? I feel it within 45 mins to a hr.
    And your saying it has a strong alcohol taste that burns your tounge?? That doesn't sound good to me...
    That s h i t would go right in the garbage....

somedude247 is offline Member
    Do u have a pic of the Clen GeoQuadzilla ????

Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Clen (30 cc's... 120 mcg Clenbuterol HCL/cc) 85% Alcohol base: I figure that has something to do with it.
    The stuff I use currently and have used in the past doesn't have anywhere near that much of a alcohol base.
    85% just seems like an awful lot to me

Check your pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by somedude247
    Do u have a pic of the Clen GeoQuadzilla ????

Yeah it's pretty strong and my buddy is feeling the effects good off it... Me not so much... So I don't really know what's up.
    The stuff I use currently and have used in the past doesn't have anywhere near that much of a alcohol base.
    85% just seems like an awful lot to me

Yeah it's pretty strong and my buddy is feeling the effects good off it... Me not so much... So I don't really know what's up.
    Well I'd bet your friend weights less then you?
    I feel weight factor plays a role in dosages especially with things like clen /eca etc.
    You got about 10lbs on me so I'd say you probably need more...Thats if your clen is dosed right.
    Personally I'm starting to question the dosages of some UG labs....And not just with clen.

I got 45lbs on my friend... but i'm thinking by the way things are going now... I'm going to have to take 160-200mcg to get the feeling i want
    Well I'd bet your friend weights less then you?
    I feel weight factor plays a role in dosages especially with things like clen /eca etc.
    You got about 10lbs on me so I'd say you probably need more...Thats if your clen is dosed right.
    Personally I'm starting to question the dosages of some UG labs....And not just with clen.

I got 45lbs on my friend... but i'm thinking by the way things are going now... I'm going to have to take 160-200mcg to get the feeling i want
    Then you'll probably need more...That's assuming your clen is dosed correctly.

Is it safe to take that much clen ... Over 200mcg i'm guessing things get a bit sketchy?

bowie is offline Member
    120mcg has me shaking and I'm 250pounds.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    geo, you look like a big bro, 100 mcg is not going to cut it for you. i drop 140 mcg in the morning as soon as i wake up, feel it like 20 minutes later, then drop another 60 -80 before noon and im flying all day. i think your dose is way to low. you should up 20 mcg every day until the sides suck, go down 20mcg and there is your target dose. i just started my 2 weeks on today, dropped 100mcg and going back for more. i love clen . any q's shoot me a pm. also are you running gear or is this in your pct?

Thanks for the good info bro... I'm running it with Test E and Winni... Then i'll run it through pct most likely... I'm going to up the dose a bit more like you said... and I'll pm you and let you know how it works out... Peace
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    geo, you look like a big bro, 100 mcg is not going to cut it for you. i drop 140 mcg in the morning as soon as i wake up, feel it like 20 minutes later, then drop another 60 -80 before noon and im flying all day. i think your dose is way to low. you should up 20 mcg every day until the sides suck, go down 20mcg and there is your target dose. i just started my 2 weeks on today, dropped 100mcg and going back for more. i love clen. any q's shoot me a pm. also are you running gear or is this in your pct?

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    Im only 160 and I am up to 160mcg, I have limited sides, only slight trembling of hands and that jittery feeling. Lovin it though, think its really having a positive effect. Mine taste like fruit punch with no alc. taste.

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    I too have some **** good liquid clen . Mine does't taste bad at all (no alcohol) and it works wonders. The first day I took 40mcg and was shaking like a crack whore on withdrawal. I built my tolerance fast and within a week was up to 160mcg and I'm 200 lbs.

THe guy I got my clen from is pretty good. 100mcg/ml, 100ml for $50.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yeah, it is all about tolerance, at 100mcg/day you probably worked yourself up to that. And honestly, the slightest increase can have dramatic increases in effects..at least to me. When i started running my clen last week I started at about 50mcg..felt fine, then the next day went to 70mcg and felt it 10fold over the 50...do like herc and just keep increasing it and you'll find the sweet spot

bigguy1234 is offline New Member
    how long into your cycle do you start to notice results? assuming diet and cardio is on point

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy1234
    how long into your cycle do you start to notice results? assuming diet and cardio is on point
    This is a 10yr old thread my friend.

that guy1 is offline New Member
    I'd start your own thread big guy. A lot of factors play into "results"

Thread Information