Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black
  • 2 Post By derekkpapa1
  • 1 Post By NACH3
  • 2 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Excellent first cycle? Judge this!

bw147 is offline New Member

Excellent first cycle? Judge this!

Hi,

Another first cycle thread, responses are appreciated! For the record, I'm posting purely to gather information from those who know more than I do; I'm not going into this blindly and I will not put anything into my body until I'm fully educated. I have a friend who has a lot of experience and has hooked me up with his bw lab, gear lab, and he also offers me general consultation. I cycled an oral tren a couple of years back and found that I am susceptible to water retention, acne, ed, etc. I have since read that Tren (especially oral) is really tough side-wise. I'd like to take every precaution to avoid that.

As far as diet goes, I'm lucky to have a nutritionist for a gf and she has an excellent diet plan put together for me.

Stats:
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 177
    Body Fat:~13-14%
    Been training for years to include many years in the military.

I plan to run a 10-week cycle with T400 and Cypionate250. I have all of the product listed below already.

T400: .5cc Sundays and Wednesdays

C250: 1cc Tuesdays and Fridays

Aromasin : 10mg/day throughout cycle

Nolvadex : 20mg/day throughout PCT

Clomid: 300mg day 1 PCT, 100mg 10 days, 50 mg 10 days

Questions:

General (dosage) comments?

When/how should I discontinue Aromasin use to transition to PCT?

When should PCT begin?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excellent first cycle? Judge this!-image1.png   Excellent first cycle? Judge this!-image2.png   Excellent first cycle? Judge this!-image3.png  

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Your dosage is way too high, 900mg of test per week?

Read this

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

I also think you are higher than 13-14% and look pretty light to be cycling. What results have you had through diet and exercise alone over the last 12 months?

Revise your cycle and post again based on the above.

You should also post your excellent diet plan. No offence to your gf but nutritionists and dietician so rarely know how to devise diets for people in this game, let's see if she is a rarity.
    bw147 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    300mg clomid wow.
    Back to drawing board and come up with different plan and we can try this agian.
    On a positive note you have good starting base.
    NACH3 and bw147 like this.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Yeah b/c of your 900mg dosing of test a wk... Not to smart for a first cycle! (that's 100 mg away from a Gram a wk bro)...and I'm not tryin to harp on you but your BF% looks higher than 13-14% - more like 15+ - your smooth(which is fine but a lot of that is bloat from the test)... You would've been better off at a lower dose if either Test E or test Prop(both of which has hardly any bloating at the right dosages!

Your PCT Should look something like this...

Clomid - 100/50/50/50(each is for a week... Maybe swap your first 50mg for 75 to up your test levels that aren't producing anymore)

Nolvadex must be coupled w/clomid for better/& faster recovery...
    Nolva - 40/20/20/20

Also just tryin to help as we all do on this forum - take Derrekjpappas advice about hittin the drawing board again regarding your PCT ASWELL AS BackinBlack's comments and the link he sent you!

Diet/Training is 90-95% of anyone's gains and how to keep those gains! If ya don't mind me asking what was your BF% b4 your cycle???
    bw147 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    1. Aromasin on 900mg test is going to be higher than 10 a day.
    2. I am trt will not comment on your PCT.
    3. You have a very good muscle base and bf %.
    4. 10 week cycle is too short for the Cyp in my opinion without a front load . 12 weeks minimum.
    5. Aromasin has a half life of less than half a day. You need to split your dosage to morning and night. It needs to be taken with a fat (fish oil pill works fine)
    6. If it was me I would front load with Test C and then run Test C exclusively for the first 6-7 weeks then switch to Test P for the rest of the cycle weeks. This will aid your PCT greatly.

Just answering your questions. Not the cycle I would run or am running for any cycle. The difference in IGF bump from 300 and 1000 a week test is negligible. Recovery will be aided greatly but muscle development "boost" minimally. There are many substances out there, Deca being a great one, that boost IGF beyond what testosterone can do....since test is limited once you reach 300 as a dose. Be mindful, I did not say your muscles would not grow more with highr test..I said the returns are of a diminishing returns value. More is better but stratigically used more is much much better.
    NACH3 and bw147 like this.

ALL-

Thanks for the replies, This is why I posted to begin with.

Back in Black/All- the BFP listed is based on pinching calipers (compared with) the military's favorite method of measuring ht/wt/neck/waist... I'd imagine this is not nearly as accurate as the body scans mentioned in that thread. To add, thanks for commenting on my 'lightness', I've gotten there through diet and a good balance of cardio and anaerobics. I still stack up to almost 180 lbs and at 5'9", I feel good about my physical ability; I'm not too worried about injury. The diet that I have been on for about 6 weeks now has me consuming around 2300-2700 calories daily which I have been pretty successful with as far as remaining lean. I've also been tracking my activity. Monday's activity (little heavy on the cardio) Screen Shot below. Also, to reiterate, I have not begun the cycle, the phtots are pre-cycle; my current physique.

Here are some sample meals and snacks, all are scheduled via meal plan and carbs are based on training planned for that day. I have 6 meals, a snack and a couple protein shakes daily. Also, to be honest, I snack with raw foods (carrots, nuts, sprouts, etc...) as well if I'm ever hungry at all. I also cheat probably one meal per week when I take the lady out

Chicken breast with brown rice and broccoli
    38g Protein /36g Carb /4g Fats 330 calories

Steak stroganoff w quinoa and sweet potato stuffed portabella mushrooms
    34g Protein /21g Carbs /12g Fats 240 calories

Turkey breast with green beans
    35g Protein /6g Carbs /6g Fats 320 calories

Romaine lettuce wrapped salmon burgers with edamame /Dijon sauce on the side
    44g Protein /8g Carbs /14g Fats 335 calories

Revised dosage and again, completely open to criticism, that's why I'm posting!

T400: .5cc Sundays and Wednesdays

C250: .5cc Tuesdays and Fridays

Aromasin : 10mg/day throughout cycle (1/2 am, 1/2 pm) with potential increase based on sides.

Nolvadex : 40/20/20/20

Clomid: 100/50/50/50
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Excellent first cycle? Judge this!-image4.png  

Any comments on the above would be appreciated!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    You realize t400 is know for some serious pip.
    Just run t400 for 12 weeks
    What lab is it?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bw147 View Post
    Any comments on the above would be appreciated!
    good job on putting the macros per meal together. Can you tell us what your total daily macros are? it seems the amount of grams of protein you are consuming is very light, which is not a good thing. do the math and let us know, ok?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read the link I gave you. 1 compound only for a first cycle.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information