flyguy6661 is offline Member

ordering in my next cycle, what you think ?

so next cycle which will be about 3 months from now, but just bought my stuff as i could get hold of some cheapish alpha pharma which i believe to be the best ugl gear about so got in quik will be
    sustanon , deca & eq no orals to kick start. will be 12 weeks long
    250mg sust, 250mg deca & 250mg eq so 3ml in total every 3 days. so would workout about 600mg of each each week. normally i would kickstart with an oral but not going to mainly because i dont like to use more than 3 compounds at once. goal is strength & size. eq is in there to see if this stuff actually works but to also help increase my appetite which i know it does do. will be consuming about 300g protein, 120g fats & 500g carbs.
    also post workout will be pinning insulin (fast acting) 2 weeks on 1 week off and maybe even 3iu's hgh (pharma shit).
    good cycle/macros for gaols ? posted a split which i may do in the workout section too

I'm assuming you're bulking? Sus250 hurts a lot. I prefer Test E. EQ's probably not worth it unless you're taking a lot of it. You should read the posts on EQ. Be ready for the deca . You're gonna be soft in bed. It'll come back after PCT.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I'm assuming you're bulking? Sus250 hurts a lot. I prefer Test E. EQ's probably not worth it unless you're taking a lot of it. You should read the posts on EQ. Be ready for the deca. You're gonna be soft in bed. It'll come back after PCT.
    Agree with SG. I've run blends more than once. Won't bother with them again. No advantage over single esters and a lot more issues to dosing and regulating.

EQ I wouldn't use if it was given to me for free. Maybe toss it on a salad or lubricate a rusty hinge. So many other better choices that don't screw with your blood chemistry the way EQ will.

Thread Information