gp987 is offline New Member

Cycle Help. Need pointed in the right direction.

First post. Hello Everyone. Thanks in Advance for the help!

Well, it's time to get back in the game. I'm looking to bulk up and make some serious strength gains and need some guidance. I did a cycle a few years back with Test Cypionate and Anavar . Got me all the strength I wanted but not too much size (was expected). This time around, I want a slightly more impressive build and significant strength gains. Also, a fairly important piece of info, I am a vegetarian. I understand the difficulty in the diet, no need to bring that up. Basic stats:

26- Male
    6'1 roughly 180
    BF 8-12%

Looking to add between 15-40 lbs (not in a single cycle) with reasonable gain retention. Not a fan of syringes but not out of the question. Any and all info will be appreciated. My primary concern is effective stacks and recommendations on dosing. Thanks guys. I'll keep you posted.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    You need to put up a proposed cycle for us to critique buddy not the other way round. We can't spoon feed you the info you have to do a little research yourself. Not trying to be a douche it's just protocol pal.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Also if you on made gains in strength on your last cycle that's a good indication that your dietary plan was lacking. ( did not eat enough calories )

Bigsiv: no harm, no foul. I'm new to this so constructive criticism is welcomed.

As for my proposed 8 week cycle: daily and pyramid plan
    50-100-50 MG dbol
    20-30-40-30-20 Anavar
    Last 4 weeks with clen ?
    Clomid pct

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gp987
    Bigsiv: no harm, no foul. I'm new to this so constructive criticism is welcomed. As for my proposed 8 week cycle: daily and pyramid plan 50-100-50 MG dbol 20-30-40-30-20 Anavar Last 4 weeks with clen? Clomid pct
    Have a read if this bud My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

And the rest of the stickies before committing to cycle. You don't want to start with oral only especially two it will cause havoc to your liver. IMO pyramiding orals and injectables is a no go. You need to get stable blood levels throughout cycle. Have a read then come back, and welcome to the board there's much to learn and all the guys and gals will help along the way.

God Damn! That's was the most informative read on this subject I've ever seen. I will be back in a few days with a new cycle approach. Sounds like it will be fairly simple, as far as gear is concerned.

Thread Information