Maximek is offline New Member

liquid clomid airport

Hey fellas I'm just coming off my cycle and flying out of town for 3 weeks. Was wondering whats the best way to do it and how should I pack it. I'm flying to IL

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximek
    Hey fellas I'm just coming off my cycle and flying out of town for 3 weeks. Was wondering whats the best way to do it and how should I pack it. I'm flying to IL
    I put mine in my checked luggage. My wife put tin foil around my damn bar of soap so when I got my bag back it had a searched tag on it. But all my ancillaries were still in there .

I guess we were out of ziplock bags haha.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It shouldn't be a big issue. It's not an illegal substance, rather one that generally needs a prescription. I don't really foresee any concerns. Heck, you could remove the label and say it's anything.

Why not ship it to your destination? Have it arrive a day or two after you arrive so you are on the other end to receive it.

I ship all my products now and don't bother trying to deceive the TSA. Not worth any possible aggravation.

Sicko is offline Senior Member
    use a travel size bottle of mouthwash make sure it is within the airports allowable liquids (ounces)

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I put mine in my checked luggage. My wife put tin foil around my damn bar of soap so when I got my bag back it had a searched tag on it. But all my ancillaries were still in there .

I guess we were out of ziplock bags haha.
    I travelled with GH, bacstat, and a few syringes once. Took the labels off the GH. At my destination there was a TSA search notice. GH was in tact. Now it's possible they didn't see it or they did and couldn't be bothered (doubtful, I'm sure they would want to know). I had planned on telling them it was reconstituted insulin for my diabetes (I don't have diabetes) and then show them my medical license.

Of course my HAW (wife) found out I did this and freaked out. Now I just ship everything so I don't have to deal with wife-drama. lol.

oh gotcha I guess I'll put it in my bag with tooth paste and stuff and prolly substitute it with mouthwash or contact lens liquid whatever, the reason I wanna take it with me is because I'll be staying at a hotel the first week otherwise I'd ship it

Quote Originally Posted by Maximek View Post
    oh gotcha I guess I'll put it in my bag with tooth paste and stuff and prolly substitute it with mouthwash or contact lens liquid whatever, the reason I wanna take it with me is because I'll be staying at a hotel the first week otherwise I'd ship it
    Well I wouldn't transfer to any other bottle. Keep it as sterile as possible. You start mixing it with bottles that were used for other substances you are potential introducing bacteria.

gotcha. well since it's a research chemical should I keep the label on if questions arise or should I take it off and say it's something else. Anyways I don't think it will happen just in case

Unfortunately it says "not for human consumption". Don't make this more difficult than it needs to be. Either remove the label and claim its mouth wash, an acne treatment, or something creative, or just ship it to your destination. You start coming up with creative ideas for research use and they are going to detain you on suspicion alone.

alright thanks a lot

Thread Information