• 2 Post By ppwc1985
  • 1 Post By jdc91gt
  • 2 Post By MuscleInk
  • 2 Post By ppwc1985
  • 1 Post By Darkness

Thread: First cycle reviews plz

Emadix is offline New Member

First cycle reviews plz

Here is a run down of what I am looking at for my first cycle. please add any advice that will be useful to me ty.

Week 1-12 Test E (500mg. per week, divvied into 2 shots, Saturday & Tuesday

Week 3-11 Arimidex (25.mg ED)

Week 3-11 HCG (500??? a week) how many times a week and recommended dosage also running through out or near end ?

Week 14-16 Nolvadex (40mg. per day)

Week 17-18 Nolvadex (20mg. per day)

when off will do a 4 week Claire gel cycle

would appreciate any advice

Darkness is offline Member
    That looks pretty much book routine but without knowing your stats and training exp its hard to comment much.
    Emadix likes this.

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    22 is still young would advise against using till 25yrs--- as stated above need stats.

But here is my input.

-AI is ran from beginning
    -hcg 500iu is fine split twice a week
    -pct needs work usually nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 75/50/50/25
    Emadix and jdc91gt like this.

Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    arimidex should be .25mg not 25mg. It should be ran eod and .25mg is a starting dose. It may need to be adjusted as the cycle goes on. Also it should be ran from week 1.
    Emadix likes this.

swolehead is offline Member
    why would you add a ai right from the begining what if he's not prone to gyno also if the reason for test only first cycles is to see how the body reacts to it then how is he guna know how he responds if he's taking a ai the whole time.... all feedback welcome
    Emadix likes this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead
    why would you add a ai right from the begining what if he's not prone to gyno also if the reason for test only first cycles is to see how the body reacts to it then how is he guna know how he responds if he's taking a ai the whole time.... all feedback welcome
    An AI is not only for gyno, that's a big misconception. Higher estrogen levels can cause a lot more to go wrong with your body than just gyno.
    MuscleInk and Emadix like this.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    First, I agree that 22 is a bit young. But, if you're gonna cycle, it looks pretty good. I would do the arimidex EOD from the start of cycle. Run hCG 250iu's twice a week up to three days before PCT. I would add clomid to your PCT 75/50/50/50. Best of luck!
    Emadix likes this.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swolehead View Post
    Assuming an AI is strictly to treat gyno is ignorant. Elevated serum estrogen impacts blood viscosity, prostate health, cardiac health, immune system function and more. Most of these adverse events are asymptomatic in early periods and can be far more dangerous than some swollen boobs.
    Motardpdx and Emadix like this.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk
    Assuming an AI is strictly to treat gyno is ignorant. Elevated serum estrogen impacts blood viscosity, prostate health, cardiac health, immune system function and more. Most of these adverse events are asymptomatic in early periods and can be far more dangerous than some swollen boobs.
    I wish I could explain it like that, maybe eventually I learn enough to just put it like you do.
    Emadix and OdinsOtherSon like this.

okay so here is what the new cycle looks like i want it to be down pat before i start also i will delay going on it i just want to have every thing planed before i do it so even if i wait a year i have it rdy to go.

Week 1-12 Test E (500mg. per week, divvied into 2 shots, Saturday & Tuesday

Week 2-11 Arimidex (.25 mg ED)

Week 1-13 HCG (500 week into 2 shots) 13 weeks of hcg ? need help on this the most if someone could copy past my cycle and add their way in nicely would be much appreciated

Week 14-18 nolva 40/40/20/20 and clomid 75/50/50/25 when tappering it down is it 40 for week than 40 for the next week than 20 and so on

like i said wont be doing it this year just want to get it all down and rdy so i can explode for next year, also ive bought test alrdy is it alright to sit away till its used ?

i'm 175 cm currently weighing my lowest at 82.5kgs with 8-10% bf can squat 160kgs for 3 and currently 40kgs dumbbell incline and 46kgs flat, when i was 94kgs was benching 140kgs and shoulder pressing 46kgs, suffered for triceps and shoulder injury in car accident and set me back big time. been training for 4 years close to 5 but only really started to understand training and dieting a lot more better in the past year and half, havnt drank alchol for alomost 2.5 years, only fluid i have is tea water and coffee and food intake if ever take away is healthiest choice on days i need to get my taste buds back from boring meals such as chicken sweet tatoes and my over used nutibullet drinks of random fruits and veg eat a minimum of 5 times a day and train 5 times a week rest days being tuesday thursday and sunday, dont have a set meal plan because its too hard for me to keep to same shit week in week out i just make sure its clean and gives me cabs and protien i need

please look at my new routine and add more to it if you think its needed

Darkness is offline Member
    Start eating 4000 clean calories everyday for a couple of years. By then you'll be 100kgs and ready for a cycle. But now its going to just mess up your body for nothing more than a little pump.
    Motardpdx likes this.

Thread Information