Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By king6 II

Thread: Anavar Only cycle (No Hate)

corkay128 is offline Junior Member

Anavar Only cycle (No Hate)

Hi I am thinking about running an anavar only cycle i have anavar and pct and arimidex , I even have some test i just really wanted to try anavar alone, my plan was to run it at 50mg for 6-8weeks then come off with pct, anyone have any experience and advice for this thanks!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    need to run with test
    You are shutting your self down
    Not good idea

AsEpSiS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derekjpapa View Post
    need to run with test
    You are shutting your self down
    Not good idea
    ^^^ true

OP...just use the search function on this forum. There's many many posts on this topic

Plus you are to young
    88 post you have not learned anything ???

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    I will admit at one time I did consider it.....It is kind of like leering at that fat chick at the bar at last call. It may cross your mind, but you just don't do it.
    Khazima likes this.

Fat chicks need loving too king6

king6 II is offline Senior Member
    Fat chicks need loving too king6
    Perhaps...and I have been guilty of "volunteer work" from time to time.

Muscleduke is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by corkay128 View Post
    Hi I am thinking about running an anavar only cycle i have anavar and pct and arimidex, I even have some test i just really wanted to try anavar alone, my plan was to run it at 50mg for 6-8weeks then come off with pct, anyone have any experience and advice for this thanks!
    I've personally ran an Anavar only cycle before, It was a good experience and I gained a fair bit from it... But that Being said you could get so much more out of it if you ran the test as well!! Don't waste your money man if you already got all the gear in hand.

masso is offline Associate Member
    I have ran anavar alone for 10 weeks so have 2 friends of mine. I myself and they all loved it great lean gains, great strength and my mates both recovered fine.

The previous poster is correct though add test to the var and it takes it to another level, even just low dose test along with var.

well, I would use the test i have 2 10ml bottles dosed at 250mg per ml, I just used test in my last cycle of test and eq and it made my hairline recede, I didnt bald on the crown at all and all my brothers and cousins and uncles on my moms side have a full head of hair, I would run test at like 100mg every 5 days or so, im just worried about my hair, I have no problem using needles i personally dont think it hurts, I just really dont wanna see anymore hair go away

WheelieFreakz is offline Banned
    I enjoy orals only cycles.

Personally I think stacking a few prohormones and maybe a legal steroid is almost better than var and cheaper and you don't need to worry about getting caught.
    Something like 75mg hdrol + 30mg dzine
    or 50mg epi + 30mg dzine.

I had a friend who got up to a 505x3 bench lean doing mostly cycles with legal orals. He had genetics going for him also

how's his liver
    Probably one bottle of vodka from failure
    Not smart at all
    What do I know all blood test reports are also wrong go figure

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz

Personally I think stacking a few prohormones and maybe a legal steroid is almost better than var and cheaper and you don't need to worry about getting caught.

I had a friend who got up to a 505x3 bench lean doing mostly cycles with legal orals. He had genetics going for him also
    This kid is full of bad advice.

Quote Originally Posted by corkay128
    well, I would use the test i have 2 10ml bottles dosed at 250mg per ml, I just used test in my last cycle of test and eq and it made my hairline recede, I didnt bald on the crown at all and all my brothers and cousins and uncles on my moms side have a full head of hair, I would run test at like 100mg every 5 days or so, im just worried about my hair, I have no problem using needles i personally dont think it hurts, I just really dont wanna see anymore hair go away
    Hair loss is going to be a risk with most steroids . Conversion of testosterone to DHT by 5-alpha reductase will contribute to hair loss as will changes to your estrogen levels.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieFreakz View Post

I disagree. PH are usless in the long run and very toxic.

OP no vets here will tell you to do oral only. Always run test even if its low dose. Anavar will shut you down bad its very anabolic .

yea, well considering my family on my moms side still has most of their hair aside from a receding hairline well into their 80's should i be somewhat safe given this evidence?

and what dose of test enanthate would be good just to keep my up and running, i was thinking 100mg every 5 days?

and i was gonna go to my doc to get blood work before during and after cycle, should i take to him about finasteride or avodart? or should i opt for natural dht blockers like beta sitosterol?

SteveUK is offline Associate Member
    Plus you are to young
    88 post you have not learned anything ???

^^^

This.

Also op you seem more concerned about hair loss than anything else that could go wrong lol
    Last edited by SteveUK; 01-26-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by corkay128
    yea, well considering my family on my moms side still has most of their hair aside from a receding hairline well into their 80's should i be somewhat safe given this evidence?

and what dose of test enanthate would be good just to keep my up and running, i was thinking 100mg every 5 days?

and i was gonna go to my doc to get blood work before during and after cycle, should i take to him about finasteride or avodart? or should i opt for natural dht blockers like beta sitosterol?
    No that is no guarantee. Hair traits are autosomal dominant and although the X chromosome from your mother plays a role, increasing levels of DHT often contribute to hair loss so any hormone manipulation will affect it.

Evaluate the risks of propecia carefully. It will block the activity of 5 alpha reductase but it can also contribute to sexual dysfunction, loss of libido, gyno and once you stop taking it you can get a rebound effect which could cause greater hair loss.

well i did a cycle of test cyp dosed at 200mg a week and equipoise at 300mg per week for 20 weeks to help heal a knee injury, I used proviron ,nolvadex ,and clomid to come off the cycle, I did not bald on the crown at all however my hairline receded from the cycle not too bad still looks normal, and i see new black hairs growing back on my hairline not sure how lol

with all that being said, if i was really prone to male pattern baldness would most of my hair have gotten nuked in that 20 week cycle, especially since i used proviron toward the end for like 2-3 weeks? anyone????

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I did an oral cycle only because I was afraid of needles, and wanted to play it legal. No worth it. The gains are little to none, if your diet is in check, and you’re at your genetical limit, you might see some results. But you’ll pay it at the end of the cycle, when you feel like a faggot. And I felt I never recovered 100%. Even if you add TRT test, don’t know man, its up to you, I see much money for little results.

blastfire99 is offline New Member
    How much test did you take and which test was it and how long did u take it for. Im wondering why because im going to run var 50mg for 4 weeks. Also what pct is required for the test. Thanks for your time if you help and im new to this community.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blastfire99 View Post
    How much test did you take and which test was it and how long did u take it for. Im wondering why because im going to run var 50mg for 4 weeks. Also what pct is required for the test. Thanks for your time if you help and im new to this community.
    Hopefully this will help you out a little

The young and Steroids

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    This thread is from January

Thread Information