Thread: Injection pain

twalkaflocka is offline New Member

Injection pain

I've been on sustanon for 14 weeks and am in my final week, I have been shooting my quads throughout the entire cycle (mostly because they were the least sore the next day), I have noticed that it is starting to become unbearable to shoot my left leg like it hurts way more to pierce the skin and it is almost too painful to even shoot sometimes throughout out the whole shot. I first thought was that I was just hitting a nerve but I have switched my location over 5 times now so I am almost certain that I haven't been hitting nerves each time ( i could be wrong ). My right leg which Is also my dominant leg is not painful what so ever it is almost too easy to shoot. I'm curious as to whether anyone can shed some light on this subject or if anyone has expirienced similar problems.

gamble14 is offline Junior Member
    What dosage are you shootin into your quads, and how often are you pinning. Is it sustanon 250, 300 or what? You gotta give a little information on your cycle for some solid help. Cheers

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Also what gauge needle? how much cc? How long does it take you to inject?

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You could also be using the same injection site too much. When you use the same spot you creating trauma into the same place and inflammation occurs. Scare tissue will start to build if you are not rotating your shots.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    You could also be using the same injection site too much. When you use the same spot you creating trauma into the same place and inflammation occurs. Scare tissue will start to build if you are not rotating your shots.
    Oh come one, that cant happen can it especially with the quads. Well yes it can. I used my quads for quite a while (HRT) because it was easy but I rarely use then now due to scar tissue and seem to always hit a nerve now.

Thread Information