jcl16 is offline New Member

Exclamation teston 500 500mg

I need some help I got teston 500 500mg an was told by one person to take half a cc 3times a week..another person told me 1cc 3times a week I'm looking for strength an gains I'm 28 years old 197lbs 5" 11

oxfordbeta is offline New Member
    Look at the "My First Cycle" thread in this section. Great stuff in their.

Okay will do I just need to know how to take it either half a cc 3times week or 1cc 3times a week

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    If you dont know the answer yourself you shouldnt take steroids .

This is serious stuff and if you dont have enough knowlodge you will end up hurting yourself.

Please wait and educate yourself before starting steroids.

Read the stickies, ton of info.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Best to read the thread recommended:

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html

We will help critique a cycle you plan out and post, but asking how to take a serious drug is going to make many of the experienced members here uneasy. Do you have all your ancillaries and PCT purchased and ready?

We won't simply say "here, take this much". It's unsafe to starting shooting steroids if you haven't spent the time educating yourself. Too many guys here have hurt themselves with that approach and we will not encourage it.

Okay cool yea I got my pct already in just never ran this cycle before but thanks for the advice

Okay cool yea I got my pct already in just never ran this cycle before but thanks for the advice...

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcl16 View Post
    Okay cool yea I got my pct already in just never ran this cycle before but thanks for the advice
    And your AI and dose?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    OK good and I/we hope you really do read and more importantly understand. If you read it once and your ready to start injecting then you clearly didnt understand it because it takes a lot longer than that to figure out what you should and shouldnt be doing.

Best thing is to not worry about how much you should be taking right now. Take your gear/aas and your pct and put them away in a safe place and spend a good month or two learning what it's all about. Trust me/us, if you dont it's more than likely sooner than later we will be answering more questions about how to help fix various problems you are experiencing.

It would also be helpful to know more information about you, your stats.

Height
    Weight
    body fat
    training experience
    Diet knoledge
    goals

I'm been in the gym for 2 years on an off I been working out now for 4months straight an have done other cycles(test Cypionate , suston250,trenbolon,dianabol ) I know about what I have taken b4 but never came across this I also have masteron an androl to stack with it
    I'm 5" 11
    196lbs
    15% -20% body fat
    Experienced in weight training
    I'm on a lean diet 5meals a day total of 3000 cals
    My goals are to gain more muscle mass an compete in the future

mod1-4 is offline Associate Member
    You make zero sense, why would you stack with masteron and anadrol ? You're either bulking or cutting. I think you're just throwing names out there cause you make no sense. You've done a sustanon cycle before but don't know what to do with teston 500? It's sustanon at a higher dose. Do you usually just inject whatever people give you I to your body without knowing what it is? 4 months straight in the gym ? WOW I did that in 8 th grade. To answer your question it should be injected eod, how much is what ever you want your dose to be. But I would do a gram and a half of test per week when you think stacking masteron with anadrol is a good idea. You're wasting mommys slot money kid

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcl16 View Post
    I'm been in the gym for 2 years on an off I been working out now for 4months straight an have done other cycles(test Cypionate , suston250,trenbolon,dianabol ) I know about what I have taken b4 but never came across this I also have masteron an androl to stack with it
    I'm 5" 11
    196lbs
    15% -20% body fat
    Experienced in weight training
    I'm on a lean diet 5meals a day total of 3000 cals
    My goals are to gain more muscle mass an compete in the future
    Well you are showing how little your really know or understand. 2 years of training FULL time isnt enough to start a 1st cycle. 4 months full time is barely enough time to even start to see much growth naturally so doing a cycle at this point would be pointless. There is a huge difference between 15 & 20% body fat also.

You dont need aas to reach your goals at this point. Try working out for the next couple of years full time and you should see plenty of progress. If you cant dedicate yourself to that then why take aas to only get lazy and loose all your gains because you stop working out again? Taking aas will not get you even close to where you will compete. Again, if you cant dedicate yourself to the gym full time and grow naturally you will never be able to do it with aas.

Quote Originally Posted by mod1-4 View Post
    You make zero sense, why would you stack with masteron and anadrol? You're either bulking or cutting. I think you're just throwing names out there cause you make no sense. You've done a sustanon cycle before but don't know what to do with teston 500? It's sustanon at a higher dose. Do you usually just inject whatever people give you I to your body without knowing what it is? 4 months straight in the gym ? WOW I did that in 8 th grade. To answer your question it should be injected eod, how much is what ever you want your dose to be. But I would do a gram and a half of test per week when you think stacking masteron with anadrol is a good idea. You're wasting mommys slot money kid
    ^^^^ That was/is my thought also. Sounds like you are just throwing out names. Makes now sense what you say you have done in the past but have no clue about what you are asking, teston 500. The more you try to BS your way through this the more it is going to be obvious you have no clue.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 07-22-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Lol yeah pin 3cc's of that shit and you wont be able to walk from the pip. Your friends as they are called are giving you bad advice

pinkerton274 is offline New Member
    Okay, I can already admit that I do not know much about Steroids which is why I am asking. I have done Test 400 before with some good results. I fell off and gained alot of weight. I am now getting myself back into the swing of things. I was going to do Test 400 again but my friend told me of Test 500 that I may want to consider. I looked the notes on this thread and can't really understand. Is Test 500 good to cycle by itself? If so, what dosage should I be looking at?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkerton274
    Okay, I can already admit that I do not know much about Steroids which is why I am asking. I have done Test 400 before with some good results. I fell off and gained alot of weight. I am now getting myself back into the swing of things. I was going to do Test 400 again but my friend told me of Test 500 that I may want to consider. I looked the notes on this thread and can't really understand. Is Test 500 good to cycle by itself? If so, what dosage should I be looking at?
    Start your own thread with your plan and your stats, thanks.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information