Results 1 to 39 of 39
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts
  • 1 Post By testluva
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: 2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????

  1. #1
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219

    2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????

    now i know this wont be all muscle guys but my arms are lagging like hell & its the one bodypart id love to get bigger i guess like most, been off the jucie for about 8 months now, have had a dabble with most compounds and know my stuff. going to fix up a cycle plan, training plan & diet to help me gain the most amount of muscle mass on my arms possible in 10 weeks time !!!! going to use 3 compounds but still slightly indecisive. will also be using slin which ive also had a dabble with before but not long enough to see its potential.

    CYCLE:
    1000mg testosterone a week, sustanon or enanthate not sure which one although i doubt it will make any difference
    200mg tapering slowly up to 400mg of trenbolone enanthate a week, never used tren before so start off low and builk my way up gradually.
    100mg anavar a day for 8 weeks, not so much for the mass but more the strength that comes with it & the pumps
    arimidex 1mg e3d as pills to small to split
    also will be using fast acting insulin ! starting out at 4iu's adding 1 iu each workout till i get to 12 iu's post workouts. plan on using this 3 weeks on 1 weeks off throughout cycle or can i just go streight for 10weeks ?

    TRAINING
    upperbody
    lowerbody
    arms
    REST
    upper body
    lowerbody
    arms
    REST and so on so on
    remember arms is the aim of the game this cycle !! like some people is to concentrate on there legs & back or increase strength mine is targeting arms the best way possible.

    DIET
    300g protein from: chicken,fish,beef,cottage cheese,eggs
    500g carbs or more from: oats, potato's, rice, pasta, wholegrain bread
    150g fats from: eggs, nuts, oils, humous

    postworkout il smash down the carbs and proteins what with using slin

    workouts will be 50-60 minutes long and hard training !
    will keep a log.

    2 inches around arms possible in 10 weeks with these drugs, diet and training ? i know it wont be all muscle tissue but still .....

  2. #2
    qscgugcsq's Avatar
    qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,028
    if you are at a point where you are ready for insuline and tren its impossible to get 2-3 in ten weeks without gaining 50pounds of fat.
    or use a shitload of synthol.

    so forget about it.

    first time with tren, start with acetate. acetate for 10weeks is a good time.

    insulin ... I hope you did your research(im scared about that point)
    it can and will kill you if done improperly...

    first time on tren with 1g of test...
    expect lots of side.
    most people feel less side eith low test.(i use 525mg/week with 250mg/test and I have very few sides. thinking of upping to 700mg...)
    Last edited by qscgugcsq; 07-15-2014 at 04:48 PM.

  3. #3
    DAAS's Avatar
    DAAS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,741
    it would mostly depend on what your current stats are. cant say where youd end up if we dont know where your at now. its not that impossible though

  4. #4
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Add synthol and sure.
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

  5. #5
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    my training for arms would be one session heavy low reps of about 5, then the other session would be close to 20 reps. i understand this would be hard but its worth a shot. would the insulin make a huge difference to adding mass to arms with post workout shot & drink. which will be 50g whey, 10g creatine, 8g dextrose powder per iu and 40g oats

  6. #6
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Add synthol and sure.
    I don't care if you blast 3000mg of test and 1500mg of tren your not going to reach this goal, Unless like lovbyts says you shoot ungodly amount of synthol oil into your muscles.
    At best your results will yield 0"-1/2'

  7. #7
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    really ? my first cycle i put an inch an a half on my arms, but since then they havent really gorwn ! first cycle was only prop/anavar too

  8. #8
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bo...22%3B487%3B705

    would love to have a set like this !

  9. #9
    auswest is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,110
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=bo...22%3B487%3B705

    would love to have a set like this !
    That is one terrible set of arms...

  10. #10
    fit2bOld's Avatar
    fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    grillin chicken
    Posts
    4,475
    Goal is unrealistic.

  11. #11
    Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Asia but not Asian.
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Add synthol and sure.
    Can do it without your cycle and just synthol. It is a nasty substance but old guys with no lifting can get arms bigger then hulk hogan as long as the muscles do not explode in their arm...just saying

  12. #12
    Rusty11's Avatar
    Rusty11 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    1,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Can do it without your cycle and just synthol. It is a nasty substance but old guys with no lifting can get arms bigger then hulk hogan as long as the muscles do not explode in their arm...just saying

    2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????-images.jpeg

    Yes. Very attractive.

  13. #13
    Mp859's Avatar
    Mp859 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,445
    ^^^
    Shredded!!

  14. #14
    testluva's Avatar
    testluva is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    U.S.A
    Posts
    478
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty11
    <img src="http://forums.steroid.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=151915"/> Yes. Very attractive.
    who the F--k wants to look like that?
    Rusty11 likes this.

  15. #15
    flyguy6661 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    616
    yea that dudes arms are way outta perportion ! still got a set of guns tho to be fair ! keep a log mate would be interesting to see how much u do gain, i guess the slin gunna help a lot right guys ???

  16. #16
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    What is your bf?

  17. #17
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    14% max

  18. #18
    ironbeck's Avatar
    ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,514
    Blog Entries
    1
    I was asking because the higher the bf the more your arms could grow in a measurement status. If you where lean its impossible to put an 1 1/2 of muscle on your arms in 10 weeks. bur if your fat thATS A DIFFERNET STORY

  19. #19
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    well im going to try prove everyone wrong and aim for 2 inches on my arms 50% tissue & 50%water retention/fat
    going to be smashing down the cals and new macros i think will be 300g protein, 700g carbs & 150g fats

    first arm training day will be:

    4x5 weighted dips
    4x5 close grip bench
    4x5 skull crushes
    4x5 weighted chin ups
    4x5 barbell curls
    4x5 ez preacher curls
    followed with 12iu's slin eventually 50g whey, 60g dextrose, 30g powdered oats, 10g creatine
    hour later 100g carbs from potato & 150g chicken

    second:
    4x15-20 rope pressdowns
    4x15-20 dumbell kickouts
    4x15-20 dumbell skull crushes
    4x15-20 barbell curls
    4x15-20 dumbell hammer curls
    4x15-20 reverse grip ez barbell curls
    followed with 12iu's slin eventually 50g whey, 60g dextrose, 30g powdered oats, 10g creatine
    hour later 100g carbs from potato & 150g chicken

    will do these workouts each week so about 20 in all over 12 weeks (minimum)
    Last edited by hillbill78; 07-16-2014 at 05:27 PM.

  20. #20
    600@50's Avatar
    600@50 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    With the 100 lb plates.
    Posts
    1,913
    Don't think it'll happen man but best of luck. Take before and after pics!!!

  21. #21
    gonebluffn is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    309
    You might want to start your cycle with Tren Ace and see how you handle sides. Just my opinion .

  22. #22
    Cuz's Avatar
    Cuz
    Cuz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    No source checks
    Posts
    6,506
    People really think this shit out way to much. Carry on.

  23. #23
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    It's ok, fat is a good look. My mother in law has 17" arms. She's about 50% bodyfat but 17" is 17", right?!?
    Rusty11 likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  24. #24
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    fat is okay if you have 16 inches of lean muscle tissue with an inch of fat spread over your arms, completely different to an elderly set of 17 inch bingo wings. does my arm routine look good to you guys ?

  25. #25
    auswest is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    West Australia
    Posts
    2,110
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    fat is okay if you have 16 inches of lean muscle tissue with an inch of fat spread over your arms, completely different to an elderly set of 17 inch bingo wings. does my arm routine look good to you guys ?

    Your goal is unrealistic, and believing it is possible in the time frame you have layed out shows where you are at in your training/bodybuilding experience and knowledge.
    But give it ago we all learn some how right...?

  26. #26
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    auswest better to aim for something that may not be possible rather than something i know i can achieve easy ! the motivation il get aiming for that goal will be unreal so ye i might not do it but nothing worse than everyone telling you " its not possible you cant do that"

  27. #27
    nutrition7771 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    195
    never say never bro. good luck !

  28. #28
    992Envy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    58
    Way to much test ... My opinion have you done research on tren and understand how strong it it? You deff do not need to run that much test. You also don't have to taper .. Be careful of forearm splints. Will ruin training

  29. #29
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    Your goal seems alittle out of reach. But Dont let anyone dictate what you can and cant do. If you think you can, then go for it(as long as your safe. If you come up short. So be it, you still improved. Ive achieved things in my life no one thought i could.

  30. #30
    yepimonfire is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    24
    Try trestolone. Nothing added size to me so fast even in a calorie deficit. Ran it for only three weeks at 120mg ed orally and added an inch to my arms. Others running it have seen incredible weight gains in days, I think one guy on another board gained 9lbs his first 6 days. Another guy ran it like 8 weeks and gained about 25lbs and kept most. IM would be even stronger. 100mg ed would do nicely. Also high test is nice but IMO after a certain point you just get crazy bloat from it and nothing else. Be better to do 750 and stack other things on top. Orals, tren , trest etc.

  31. #31
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    now i know this wont be all muscle guys but my arms are lagging like hell & its the one bodypart id love to get bigger i guess like most, been off the jucie for about 8 months now, have had a dabble with most compounds and know my stuff. going to fix up a cycle plan, training plan & diet to help me gain the most amount of muscle mass on my arms possible in 10 weeks time !!!! going to use 3 compounds but still slightly indecisive. will also be using slin which ive also had a dabble with before but not long enough to see its potential.

    CYCLE:
    1000mg testosterone a week, sustanon or enanthate not sure which one although i doubt it will make any difference
    200mg tapering slowly up to 400mg of trenbolone enanthate a week, never used tren before so start off low and builk my way up gradually.
    100mg anavar a day for 8 weeks, not so much for the mass but more the strength that comes with it & the pumps
    arimidex 1mg e3d as pills to small to split
    also will be using fast acting insulin ! starting out at 4iu's adding 1 iu each workout till i get to 12 iu's post workouts. plan on using this 3 weeks on 1 weeks off throughout cycle or can i just go streight for 10weeks ?

    TRAINING
    upperbody
    lowerbody
    arms
    REST
    upper body
    lowerbody
    arms
    REST and so on so on
    remember arms is the aim of the game this cycle !! like some people is to concentrate on there legs & back or increase strength mine is targeting arms the best way possible.

    DIET
    300g protein from: chicken,fish,beef,cottage cheese,eggs
    500g carbs or more from: oats, potato's, rice, pasta, wholegrain bread
    150g fats from: eggs, nuts, oils, humous

    postworkout il smash down the carbs and proteins what with using slin

    workouts will be 50-60 minutes long and hard training !
    will keep a log.

    2 inches around arms possible in 10 weeks with these drugs, diet and training ? i know it wont be all muscle tissue but still .....

    2" would be asking alot but no reason you couldnt add or an inch or so.

  32. #32
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    it makes it more fun to train also will a high goal ! better add at least solid inch with this ! haha

  33. #33
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    post a picture of your arms?

  34. #34
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    i havent got a camera i can connect to my computer unfortunately or i would, there 16 inches, very lean however there not lean to the point where i have veins popping out, my forearms do. i know im not gifted with my arms which is a shame hence why i really want to hammer them as before i started the gym it was always the spot i knew/wanted to get bigger and better. legs gorwn nicely, same with back & chest and traps but delts, bicep n tricep & calvs dont

  35. #35
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    im going to try with my phone now

  36. #36
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by hillbill78 View Post
    i havent got a camera i can connect to my computer unfortunately or i would, there 16 inches, very lean however there not lean to the point where i have veins popping out, my forearms do. i know im not gifted with my arms which is a shame hence why i really want to hammer them as before i started the gym it was always the spot i knew/wanted to get bigger and better. legs gorwn nicely, same with back & chest and traps but delts, bicep n tricep & calvs dont
    Look into HIT training and learn to take your body to failure and beyond to promote serious growth. Read my thread in the lounge and you will get an idea how to train to failure and build quality muscle

  37. #37
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    kkmm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????-image.jpg   2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????-image.jpg  
    Last edited by hillbill78; 07-19-2014 at 06:55 AM.

  38. #38
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    bbbb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2-3 inches on my arms in 10 weeks ?????-image.jpg  
    Last edited by hillbill78; 07-19-2014 at 06:54 AM.

  39. #39
    hillbill78 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    219
    the lighting makes me look abit more bloated than normal too, just quick shots.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •