Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: hrt...use of ugl labs..hrt good or bad

shimbashi is offline New Member

hrt...use of ugl labs..hrt good or bad

The people on hrt ..do you use ugl labs for routine cruise dose or is from a script from doctor? And when you do cycle AAS do you simply get extra from GP or do you source from uglabs. Do you mix and match..just wondering how it works.
    Im 41 and test is on the low end (11units with normal 8-30 units) of normal recently finished first test prop cycle and still trying to recover. .going ok but slow.sex drive lowish erections softish...V doesnt help.
    Was thinking should I look for hrt doc and keep my t est levels in optimum range using exogenous test...I dont mind weekly pinning but dont like the idea of all the negative aspects of being on trt for life.heart disease, cancer etc etc ....im thinking I should try all alternative methods to keeping natural test levels high...supplementation etc What are the thoughts of people on hrt?
    P.s im in australia not too sure how the docs here go on hrt.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I go to the doctor and he prescribes me TRT which is pharm grade. I wouldn't touch UGL you never know exactly what your getting or at what dose or even if its clean. If you have low test to the doctor and get BW
    Chicagotarsier likes this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Even if you had a UGL that is 100% clean and perfectly dosed, you shouldn't administer HRT yourself. You need a doctor's supervision. Plus there is routine bloodwork that you're not going to get done if you do it yourself.
    marcus300 likes this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    I buy powder and brew it myself. This allows me to do:

1. Melting point test.
    2. Proper filtration via vaccuum and gas removal membrane.
    3. Verified sterile containers
    4. Verified proper pasturization techniques
    5. Reduced cost by 90%

Unless you are in the USA you do not know if the vials on the shelf are real. Counterfit is everywhere. Many people go to thailand because it is OTC but many are getting the same stuff they would get from an UGL just with counterfit labelling. SOme have numbers to check for authenticity but why go through all of that? Buy the degassing filtration setup and brew it yourself.

As for self administered....and you think you can get off trt after you are on....you need to read up on that. You are not going to cure yourself by going on trt for some time then going off. You need to do your labs and review them to see if you need TrT and why. THEN make your decision on where you are going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier
    I buy powder and brew it myself. This allows me to do: 1. Melting point test. 2. Proper filtration via vaccuum and gas removal membrane. 3. Verified sterile containers 4. Verified proper pasturization techniques 5. Reduced cost by 90% Unless you are in the USA you do not know if the vials on the shelf are real. Counterfit is everywhere. Many people go to thailand because it is OTC but many are getting the same stuff they would get from an UGL just with counterfit labelling. SOme have numbers to check for authenticity but why go through all of that? Buy the degassing filtration setup and brew it yourself. As for self administered....and you think you can get off trt after you are on....you need to read up on that. You are not going to cure yourself by going on trt for some time then going off. You need to do your labs and review them to see if you need TrT and why. THEN make your decision on where you are going to go.
    Chicagotarsier,

I am always impressed by how much knowledge you spout off however I don't always agree with it.
    I really think that you should preface what you say with the facts that you:
    Have been training since March 2014 (5 months)
    Have cut down to 42% bodyfat
    And are currently running your first cycle.

Your knowledge on steroids are all from reading.

I am not trying to be an ass but I dislike when people make it seem like they know more than they do.

The Deadlifting Dog
    rplante7 and marcus300 like this.

No I fully understand that trt is for life...do you brew for trt purposes or AAS cycling?
    I like the idea of brewing my own stuff. Am in the medical field so access to equipment is easy enough.
    What powder and where is it generally sourced?

I was hoping to get advice from someone with more experience than 5 months...I guess I need to tread carefully.

Thread Information