Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bigsiv

Thread: Please critique my next cycle.

RichieV0829 is offline New Member

Post Please critique my next cycle.

Thanks for taking your time to throw in your two cents here. I'm a new member and see a lot of honest educated feedback from some of the more experienced guys. I turn 29 next month and will be buying myself a nice little bday cycle. I've been lifting for about 5 years now. I'm 5'8" and weight 155lbs with 9% BF

This will be my third cycle, but my first with injectables. I'm not asking for your opinion on whether or not you think I should be running this cycle. I'm simply interested in your knowledge on how to run this cycle the most successful and beneficial way possible with my stats. All of your input is very much participated..

1-6 Dbol 40mg ED
    1-15 Anastrozole .5mg EOD
    1-15 Test E 500mg (250x2)
    1-13 Deca 400mg (200x2)
    2-16 HCG 500iu wk at 250iu (250x2)

PCT
    17-20 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    17-20 Novla 40/20/20/20

Get ready.
    Get set.
    Go.

bigsiv is offline Productive Member
    Everything looks ok might be a little long in duration maybe a week or two. Stopping the deca 2 weeks before is good. You do seem a little light to be cycling but at 5.8 and 9% bf you might look big....maybe

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RichieV0829 View Post
    Thanks for taking your time to throw in your two cents here. I'm a new member and see a lot of honest educated feedback from some of the more experienced guys. I turn 29 next month and will be buying myself a nice little bday cycle. I've been lifting for about 5 years now. I'm 5'8" and weight 155lbs with 9% BF

This will be my third cycle, but my first with injectables. I'm not asking for your opinion on whether or not you think I should be running this cycle. I'm simply interested in your knowledge on how to run this cycle the most successful and beneficial way possible with my stats. All of your input is very much participated..

1-6 Dbol 40mg ED
    1-15 Anastrozole .5mg EOD
    1-15 Test E 500mg (250x2)
    1-13 Deca 400mg (200x2)
    2-16 HCG 500iu wk at 250iu (250x2)

PCT
    17-20 Clomid 100/50/50/50
    17-20 Novla 40/20/20/20

Get ready.
    Get set.
    Go.
    Looks pretty straight forward.

.5mg adex EOD might be a little much. .25mg is the recommended starting dose.

Might want to think about a dopamine agonist with your deca

Clomid at 100mg to start is a bit high and you may be more susceptible to some unpleasant effects at that dose. Personally, 75mg should be sufficient.

How do you feel about pinning? For some it's not as easy as they expect. It really isn't a big deal, but some guys just have issues with it. I personally would have suggested test only (yes, I get it, you've "made up your mind") since this is the first time you are injecting anything just so you can get comfortable and develop a proper technique and aren't back here next week complaining about mind blowing PIP, lol.

Use several injection spots.

Stay on top of your BP. Running dbol and deca is going to beat up your BP and you need to keep a watchful eye on that.

I'm curious, what were your prior cycles? (hopefully not PHs).

First real cycle though I would just do test see how you react to it before adding more compounds
    MuscleInk and Mr.BB like this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    First real cycle though I would just do test see how you react to it before adding more compounds
    Yes, but he's not asking for opinions.....although I'm pretty sure he is lol

Thanks. Yea I'm a thin guy naturally so all of the hard work makes me look bigger. The reason for the 15 weeks is because I'll have a little bit of gear left over. Don't want such a small amount to just get put on shelf collecting dust lol. Do you think 15 weeks would be TOO long for a first injectable cycle?

Honestly the adex dose was just to play it safe. But I'll will definitely give .25 a shot and see how that works.

What's the benefit of a dopamine agonist with the deca ?

Thanks for the input on the Clomid. I was contemplating this dose with the use of my HCG . I'll be sure to lower it a bit.

I'm not to worried about the pinning. I've got some experience administering shots so it'll be no big deal. I have a fairly high tolerance of pain so lets hope that pip doesn't effect me all that much lol

I've taken Andadrol as well as Dbol before.

Personally I don't like going over 12 weeks because the risks start getting greater than the rewards. You will see minimal gains at 15 weeks if any. How about showing me and musclelnk a picture to see if your really ready and really 9% bf. that in itself is an accomplishment and I smell bs no offence bud

Lets just say that I have to get weighed and tapped multiple times a year for your tax dollars. Trust me I am at 9%. If I had a camera I would upload a picture for you guys in a heart beat but unfortunately I don't.

Thanks. Yea I'm a thin guy naturally so all of the hard work makes me look bigger. The reason for the 15 weeks is because I'll have a little bit of gear left over. Don't want such a small amount to just get put on shelf collecting dust lol. Do you think 15 weeks would be TOO long for a first injectable cycle?
    Generally 12 weeks is the limit. Do people run longer? Yes.....but people do a lot of things they shouldn't. A longer cycle means more side effects, longer period of HTPA shut down, and possibly a longer recovery period before your body starts producing it's own natural testosterone . If you remain suppressed for any extended period, erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, depression, and others, may be issues you have to be prepared to accept and deal with. There are plenty of posts here form guys who have not recovered post cycle and are distressed over the effects of long term shut down.

As for being naturally thin, a lot people think steroids will blow them up. That's only true if they are eating well beyond their TDEE and continue to eat at or above their new TDEE at the end of the cycle. Muscle won't grow without the necessary fuel and that fuel is FOOD. More important than your choice of compounds will be the quality AND quantity of food you eat. Many new to the world of anabolics underestimate the absolute necessity of nutrition. They fail to achieve optimal results and then, when the cycle stops, they see their gains slip away. There is no way around nutrition. The pros get as big as they do because they eat and train like monsters. Some of the biggest guys pack away well beyond 5000 CLEAN calories a day. Do we all need that much? No, but if you fail to eat beyond your TDEE, you will not see the results you expect and then what you do gain, you WILL lose.

Please keep this in mind when deciding to cycle. Eating clean is only part of the equation. Quality and quantity of food will always determine your results, not the gear.

Thanks for feedback. I will definitely take all of the advice here into consideration, and I will definitely consider shaving a couple weeks of the cycle. I'm well aware of the IMPORTANCE of the diet, consistency, and rest. I have meal plans in the work for surpassing my maintenance intake in a clean way also. No dirty bulking here haha
    Last edited by RichieV0829; 07-16-2014 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks for feedback. I will definitely take all of the advice here into consideration, and I will definitely consider shaving a couple weeks of the cycle. I'm well swear of the IMPORTANCE of the diet and, consistency, and rest. And I've got meal plans in the work for surpassing my maintenance intake in a clean way. No dirty bulking here haha
    Glad you're thinking it through. Many do not and then are surprised by a lack of results or the inability to retain gains.

Thanks MuscleInk!

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsiv View Post
    ^^^ this

Thread Information