cjo123 is offline New Member

Unhappy Possibly bunk Anavar

Hello all, my names Cameron im 19 y.o, 185lbs w a decently low body fat %. Wondering if my first cycle of Var was bunk? (I purchased Test E just couldnt find syringes and needles, however im well aware that test should be run as a base so no need to tell me) I ran 50 mg ED for about 3 weeks now and ive seen NOTHING.I lift 5-6 days a week with a solid workout and meal plan. I try to have 250 grams of protien a day sometimes more sometimes less. Im worried because even after week 3... No ed, no pumps, no sweats, no weight gain , no sides absoultely nothing. I purchased from Geneza off naps and was wondering if any of you had a similar experience? Also should i even run a PCT of clom and nolv or just forget about it

Juelzz is offline New Member
    Your too young and its obviously fake.

2iron is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cjo123 View Post
    Hello all, my names Cameron im 19 y.o, 185lbs w a decently low body fat %. Wondering if my first cycle of Var was bunk? (I purchased Test E just couldnt find syringes and needles, however im well aware that test should be run as a base so no need to tell me) I ran 50 mg ED for about 3 weeks now and ive seen NOTHING.I lift 5-6 days a week with a solid workout and meal plan. I try to have 250 grams of protien a day sometimes more sometimes less. Im worried because even after week 3... No ed, no pumps, no sweats, no weight gain , no sides absoultely nothing. I purchased from Geneza off naps and was wondering if any of you had a similar experience? Also should i even run a PCT of clom and nolv or just forget about it
    If you cant find needles and syringes your gear is definitely bunk. Might rethink what your doing.

cjo123 is offline New Member
    I ment I had trouble purchasing the syringes and needles ,at every pharmacy I went to I was declined ( I was only letting everyone know because I knew the responses would read "you have to run test as a base"

Thread Information