Andrew361150 is offline New Member

Monster plexx advice? Prohormones.

Prohormones? MONSTER PLEXX?

This is my first post on here and the reason I am posting is too get somr answers, I recently bought a bottle of Monster plexx and I prefer answers from people who jave experience with this ph. I want to know how I can safely take this and just so you know I bought cycle guard with it and I would like some advice on the dosage and what is the best pct too take after this? Ive took this before in my senior year of high school but I never finished it because I sustained a broken arm injury in football and was unable to workout, I took it for 2 weeks and so I stopped and then I sold it. I did take a pct but I cannot remember what it wad called.My friend also took it in our senior year, and just to be clear this was 2010. I still talk to him and hes doing great, no health problems. So does anyone else have any advice on how I can take this without completely ****ing myself up? Thanks in advance.

You can take it and throw it in the trash. Only safe thing you can do with a PH.
    PHs are worse for you then the real thing.
    Plus you are too young to cycle.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew361150 View Post
    Prohormones? MONSTER PLEXX?

This is my first post on here and the reason I am posting is too get somr answers, I recently bought a bottle of Monster plexx and I prefer answers from people who jave experience with this ph. I want to know how I can safely take this and just so you know I bought cycle guard with it and I would like some advice on the dosage and what is the best pct too take after this? Ive took this before in my senior year of high school but I never finished it because I sustained a broken arm injury in football and was unable to workout, I took it for 2 weeks and so I stopped and then I sold it. I did take a pct but I cannot remember what it wad called.My friend also took it in our senior year, and just to be clear this was 2010. I still talk to him and hes doing great, no health problems. So does anyone else have any advice on how I can take this without completely ****ing myself up? Thanks in advance.
    Im not real familiar with the newer PH's out there. Back a few years ago there were some very effective
    designer oral AAS that were touted as PH's that were VERY effective. M1T,SUPERDROL,PPLEX,XTREN etc..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don't waste your time or jeopardize your health with pro hormones. There is an enormous misconception that pro hormones must be safe because they are "approved" and sold as over the counter products. Many of the pro hormones can be far more toxic than anabolic steroids and have just as sever (if not more severe) side effects.

We have plenty of members here who have injured themselves using what they assumed were safe PHs and after using them, many suffered from further complications such as erectile dysfunction, loss of libido, depression, and in some cases, adverse changes to their blood chemistry.

As recommended, throw them as far away from you as you can. Just because a magazine has some big guy holding a bottle with a big grin on his face, or the guy in the nutrition shop promised amazing results, doesn't mean you haven't fallen victim to effective marketing tactics. They are unsafe. Plain and simple.

Thread Information