Thread: 2nd cycle

dejanz is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Height 5,11
    weight 91Kg
    BF 18%

I am looking to start a cycle, my second cycle. my previous cycle was 2 years ago.

I am looking for a Anavar 50mg per day for 8 weeks
    sue 250: 200 - 250 a week pinned twice a week for 10 weeks
    tren Ace 50mg eod for 4-6 weeks
    then a PCT,

Week Sus Tren Anvar
    1 x 0 x
    2 x 0 x
    3 x 0 x
    4 x x x
    5 x x x
    6 x x x
    7 x x x
    8 x x x
    9 x x x
    10 x 0 x

Not sure the best PCT or how long I should run this. I was actually contemplating speaking to the doctor prior to get a checkup, then every month while on this cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Don't do tren on your 2nd cycle,
    how old are you?
    seeing that your first cycle was 2 yrs ago just do a solid test only cycle,
    I would reduce your bf before cycling to around under 14%,
    a standard nolva and clomid pct will be fine,
    take hcg during the cycle at 250ius x 2 weekly,
    how long have you been training?

i am 35,
    my previous cycle was sue 250 deca and winsol. no major sides other than bloat( water retention).

I train 5 days a week and my BF is 18 - 15% using callipers. I said 18% to be on the safe side. I have a very health diet and can say I don't eat any junk food, mostly white jasmine rice chicken and complex carbs. my fat of choose is fetta cheese with sapid twice a week.

I was told to do a anavr cycle only however I do not want to use any steroid without testosterone base. thats why the sus is low dose just so I don't completely shut down. and I want to try tren at 50mg every other day. I don't really plan another cycle, just want one more, then I probably won't come back.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by dejanz View Post
    i am 35,
    my previous cycle was sue 250 deca and winsol. no major sides other than bloat( water retention).

I train 5 days a week and my BF is 18 - 15% using callipers. I said 18% to be on the safe side. I have a very health diet and can say I don't eat any junk food, mostly white jasmine rice chicken and complex carbs. my fat of choose is fetta cheese with sapid twice a week.

I was told to do a anavr cycle only however I do not want to use any steroid without testosterone base. thats why the sus is low dose just so I don't completely shut down. and I want to try tren at 50mg every other day. I don't really plan another cycle, just want one more, then I probably won't come back.
    anavar will shut your natural test down,
    low sus will shut down your natural test,
    your not ready for tren ,
    I repeat my first post
    seeing that your first cycle was 2 yrs ago just do a solid test only cycle,
    I would reduce your bf before cycling to around under 14%,
    a standard nolva and clomid pct will be fine,
    take hcg during the cycle at 250ius x 2 weekly,

In all honesty if your not planning another cycle, don't cycle at all use your diet and training for your goals.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Just curious on your thought. WHY do you think it is a good idea to add tren ?

Quote Originally Posted by dejanz View Post
    Height 5,11
    weight 91Kg
    BF 18%

I am looking to start a cycle, my second cycle. my previous cycle was 2 years ago.

I am looking for a Anavar 50mg per day for 8 weeks
    sue 250: 200 - 250 a week pinned twice a week for 10 weeks
    tren Ace 50mg eod for 4-6 weeks
    then a PCT,

Week Sus Tren Anvar
    1 x 0 x
    2 x 0 x
    3 x 0 x
    4 x x x
    5 x x x
    6 x x x
    7 x x x
    8 x x x
    9 x x x
    10 x 0 x

Not sure the best PCT or how long I should run this. I was actually contemplating speaking to the doctor prior to get a checkup, then every month while on this cycle.

I just wanted to try tren . As it has good gains and reduced body fat with a correct diet. I mostly want to reduce body fat. And add a little mass with little water retention.

Sus or test prop should be use as a base in any cycle, I know it will reduce my natural testosterone as anavar , tren or any testosterone base steroid . Hence pct after the cycle. Was also going to consult my doctor before and during to monitor my hormone levels and other functions. I cannot reduce my bf below 15% so that is why I want to try a cycle.

I am still debate with myself if I want to go on a cycle. Want to look good for summer. As anyone I want to look good hence being on this forum. I probably won't go on another cycle regardless of the outcome. Not a pro builder.

thehor is offline Member
    Tren is going to haunt you for a second cycle. Everyone thinks tren is just as any other steriod , from personal experience tren is a hell of a steriod, dont take it likely.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thehor View Post
    Tren is going to haunt you for a second cycle. Everyone thinks tren is just as any other steriod, from personal experience tren is a hell of a steriod, dont take it likely.
    Exactly. Avoid tren for several cycles. It's harsh in more ways than you likely appreciate.

Thread Information