Results 1 to 18 of 18
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lovbyts

Thread: Limp d*ck and low libido issues? look here.

  1. #1
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8

    Exclamation Limp d*ck and low libido issues? look here.

    I'm posting this strictly to possibly help someone who may be having limp d*ck and low libido due to e2 imbalances. First off, a little about me.

    6'1
    243 lbs
    12% bf
    5th week of 10 week cycle 700m g/week test e
    First 5 weeks 50m g/ed dibol
    Second 5 weeks 50m g/ed winny.
    nolva/adex and hc g if I can get some.

    I originally had a very long post but this website won't let me post is. So in a nutshell, my d*ck wasn't working and I have low libido because of high/low e2. Tried (e) xteze max strength and it work the 2nd day. There.

  2. #2
    Back In Black's Avatar
    Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    17,186
    You should have everything before you start.

    You should have been running AI and HCG from the start.

    You need nolva and clomid for your pct but I'm not sure from your post that you truly understand what that is.

    It's no surprise your E2 is out of whack and you are having issues. You can order your AI, clomid and nolva from the Ar-r banner at the top of the page. Buy it now!

    Best of luck.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

  3. #3
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhard27 View Post
    I'm posting this strictly to possibly help someone who may be having limp d*ck and low libido due to e2 imbalances. First off, a little about me.

    6'1
    243 lbs
    12% bf

    5th week of 10 week cycle 700m g/week test e
    First 5 weeks 50m g/ed dibol
    Second 5 weeks 50m g/ed winny.
    nolva/adex and hc g if I can get some.

    I originally had a very long post but this website won't let me post is. So in a nutshell, my d*ck wasn't working and I have low libido because of high/low e2. Tried (e) xteze max strength and it work the 2nd day. There.
    Impressive stats. Got any pictures?

    I agree with Back in Black. It would be a good idea to educate yourself on how to run a proper cycle before trying it again because you have a lot of things mixed up. Start reading the stickies at the top.

    I'm guessing your xtenze fix is going to be very short term.
    NACH3 likes this.

  4. #4
    jdc91gt's Avatar
    jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Southeast USA
    Posts
    1,523
    Agree with BiB and lovbyts^^^. Plus, I'd suggest blood work to get your levels in check. (Baseline bw would have been nice.) Good luck!!!

  5. #5
    David LoPan's Avatar
    David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Big Trouble, Little China
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    1
    So the jimmy is working again I take it? Strong libido?

  6. #6
    shimbashi is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18
    Will try it as im suffering somewhat ..

  7. #7
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    You guys, I have been running Adex from the start. I am educated on this stuff as much as anybody else. I have hurray been having one heck of s time getting my e2 where it needs to be. I already have everything I need fir the cycle except hcg if I decide to do that.

    I can upload some pictures when I get off.

  8. #8
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    The bottom line is, extenze works for libido and limp issues.

  9. #9
    lovbyts's Avatar
    lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    29,450
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhard27 View Post
    The bottom line is, extenze works for libido and limp issues.
    That's good it's working but it's only a band-aid fix. You still need to find out why you have the libido issue unless you want to rely on extenze all the time, right? It's not that expensive to get blood test done even if you have to pay out of pocket. Google private MD labs and the do the full hormone panel the does Free test and sensitive E2

  10. #10
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    Yes I was planning on doing that this week coming up. I have been pretty frustrated with it. Right now, I'm on a quarter eod to keep things consistent. I'm very curious to see where the levels are. I feel really REALLY good other than the limp issue. I have only slightly elevated blood pressure 132/80. Even though it is a band aid, I am more than happy to have found at least that.

  11. #11
    michael30's Avatar
    michael30 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    801
    Are you talking about extenze the stuff they sell on tv late at night and in magazines? If you are i highly doubt that is what fixed your problem.

  12. #12
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    That's good it's working but it's only a band-aid fix. You still need to find out why you have the libido issue unless you want to rely on extenze all the time, right? It's not that expensive to get blood test done even if you have to pay out of pocket. Google private MD labs and the do the full hormone panel the does Free test and sensitive E2
    I'd add a lipid test as well. Confirm that you aren't becoming hyperlipidemic with your cycle.

  13. #13
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    Limp d*ck and low libido issues? look here.-block.jpg

  14. #14
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    I'm not so sure I'd have lipid issues after 5 weeks. But, I will have them checked.

  15. #15
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,584
    Look good tren . Get your BW done. I'd bet your under dosing your AI. Remember it's a Sensitive E2 Assay, not standard estradiol. Pricey but worth it.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  16. #16
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    Yeah I'll definitely do that. I'm out of town until next weekend otherwise I'd do it now. Thanks for the advice. I'm open for any.

  17. #17
    kelkel's Avatar
    kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East Coast Dungeon
    Posts
    29,584
    Quote Originally Posted by trenhard27 View Post
    Yeah I'll definitely do that. I'm out of town until next weekend otherwise I'd do it now. Thanks for the advice. I'm open for any.
    Welcome to the forum.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

  18. #18
    trenhard27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    8
    Thanks.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •