lassegjersoe is offline New Member

Test, primo and turinabol cycle

Hey guys,

Im a male from Scandinavia trying to get some help on my next cycle in here because nobody from my country really knows anything about juicing. (And if my gramma is all wrong, you also know why).

Im about to start my next cycle. Im 27 years old, 6'6" and about 117 kg, thats about 260lbs.

I have done a few cycle in my past. My first was a real rookie cycle of winny. Next was pure anavar . Third was pure primo, four was also primo but very low dosage under a cut and then a pure test cycle to regain my strength and size after a fitness competetion. All this is over a timeline of maybe 4 years.

Now after almost a year since the test cycle i want to go again. Im not really in to very high dosage, i prefer smaller ones. I know the results will be smaller also, but that is ok with me.

So what i am thinking for now is:

Week 1-10
    Test E - 250mg/week
    Primo - 200mg/week

Week 1-8
    Turinabol - 30mg/day

Week 10-12
    HCG 2500 ui with last shot test+primo and e5d

Week 13-15
    Nolvadex 40mg/day

Week 16-18
    Nolvadex 20mg/day

I'll be happy to read your comments on that cycle especially on the pct since i have a tendensy to (very little though) gyno.
    Its not a lumb in my chest it is more just kind of "puffy" nipples.

When i was in competetion shape i didn't have any problems with gyno, so maybe thats just where some of my fatdepot is!:-(

Thank you very much.

Lasse

Roger11 is offline Member
    200mg primo per week wont do anything at all. Infact i know girls who use more than that lol.

Up it 800mg
    test at 250mg

Got a good cycle then

Also id run it longer than 10 weeks. 18 PREFERBLY for primobolan .

Need an AI for your test tho mate. Even at 250mg you will need one. I deffs do, 0.25mg arimidex x 2 per week.!

Add clomid to your PCT for better chance of recovering.

Hcg from day 1 up until PCT

You really need to do more research, just from reading about your previous cycles, you have no idea what your doing. Even with this great site and the stickies. Read, research and read some more mate.

Best of luck.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    What is your body fat? What is your goal of this cycle? What is your AI dosage? Primo needs to be run at high doses to see desired results. IMO it's not worth using at any dose lower than 600mg/week. HCG should be used on cycle dosed at 250IU/E3D. Both nolva and clomid are needed for your best chance at making a full recovery. Puffy nips are not gyno. Sensitive nipples only indicated a change a hormone levels. You have gyno when you can have a palpable mass.

lassegjersoe is offline New Member
    Thanks a lot guys... Where i come from PCT is mostly done as i describe. But thats why i ask you guys!

I planned to have some adex by hand, but didn't think it was necessary to use from day 1. But i will do then.

So now it is:

Week 1-12
    Test E - 250mg/week
    Primo - 600mg/week

Week 1-8
    T-bol - 30mg/day

Week 1-14
    Adex 0,25 e2d

PCT

14 days after last test+primo shot
    Nolva 40/20/20/20
    Clomid 75/50/50/50

I dont know about hcg . I thought the right way was with last shot and then e5d for two weeks.
    I will read a lot more on that...

Thank you very much!

The goal is to pack some lean muscle and afterwards doing some sort of cut cycle. Im competing in a fitness competetion NeXT year. So this will be the first cycle up till that!
    Last edited by lassegjersoe; 07-24-2014 at 01:16 AM.

gold43 is offline Associate Member
    HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

That's a light cycle. You should run it longer than 12. 16-18 would be fine.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    Quote Originally Posted by gold43 View Post
    [url]That's a light cycle. You should run it longer than 12. 16-18 would be fine.
    I agree that primo should be used for longer periods than most AAS but 18 weeks is a long cycle. I once did test for 16 weeks and it took me 2 months to recover.

Thread Information