Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuscleInk

Thread: IT'S TIME TO GAIN MUSCLE ! 5 Weeks -> TEST E & WINSTROL , [ i need your advice ]

Mourad5 is offline New Member

Smile IT'S TIME TO GAIN MUSCLE ! 5 Weeks -> TEST E & WINSTROL , [ i need your advice ]

Hello everyone , i have trained about 1 year i gained 39 lbs , i took steroid randomly i mean i was bought random steroid and took them i didn't know the meaning of cycle , my aim now to start my first cycle and gain 30 lbs and decrease body fat

i want get Net muscle without fat , i need your advices

my first cycle it will be : 5 Weeks -> Testosterone E & stanozolol

Test E ( 500mg/week)
    stanozolol ( 200mg/week )

21 years,

My pics :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f.jpg 
Views:	502 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	152037
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k1.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	152033Click image for larger version. 

Name:	k2.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	12.4 KB 
ID:	152034

Height - 1.86m

Weight - 191.80 lbs

i hope you help me

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IT'S TIME TO GAIN MUSCLE ! 5 Weeks -> TEST E & WINSTROL , [ i need your advice ]-k3.jpg   IT'S TIME TO GAIN MUSCLE ! 5 Weeks -> TEST E & WINSTROL , [ i need your advice ]-k4.jpg  

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry Mourad5, this isn't the going to be the answer you wanted, but very few of us are going to recommend steroids for a 21 year old. You still have a lot of gains that can be achieved naturally. The problem is not the lack of steroids, but the lack of food. Most guys look to steroids thinking its the answer to all their dreams. At your age, the risks generally outweigh the benefits. Anabolic compounds will suppress your HTPA and stop your body from producing its own testosterone . The HTPA continues developing until about 25 years of age and suppressing it now could have long term implications for you.

There are many guys already on this forum who joined because they used steroids at your age, despite being told not to, and now cannot produce enough testosterone on their own, have erection issues, low libido, depression, and a host of other complications. Many of them are now on TRT for the rest of their life and most of them will admit they should have listened and waited.

You have a great base to work from. Growth always comes from nutrition. You need to know your TDEE and make sure you are eating at least 500 calories (probably more) above your TDEE. This is still true if using steroids. Nutrition provides the fuel for growth - not steroids. Moreover, once you achieve new growth, you need to recalculate your new TDEE and make sure you are eating at or above that TDEE or all the gains you make will disappear. This is even true with steroids. No anabolic compound will ever replace a well designed nutrition plan for growth. 30lbs of lean muscle is not even possible with one cycle of steroids. It takes time for muscle to grow and steroids are not magic beans that transform you over night.

Your cycle is poorly designed. There is no AI mentioned, no HCG , no PCT and first cycles are always testosterone only.

Gains are made in the kitchen, not a syringe or pill.
    gold43 likes this.

Mourad5 is offline New Member
    thank you so much for the post. It really helps .

please answer to my question how can i decrease my body fat without losing muscle ?
    Last edited by Mourad5; 07-21-2014 at 07:36 PM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mourad5 View Post
    thank you so much for the post. It really helps .

please answer to my question how can i decrease my body fat without losing muscle ?
    Drop your intake below your TDEE and continue to train as hard as you can and as frequently as you do. Don't take your foot off the gas.

To reduce body fat, you have to lower your caloric intake below your TDEE, but drop it too far and you can lose muscle.

The nutrition section will have some helpful ideas for managing macros and daily intake to maintain muscle and drop body fat. The six pack that most desire, all comes from nutritional decisions.

Thread Information