Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 100
Like Tree50Likes

Thread: Albuterol, Some Facts and My Opinion & Expereince

  1. #41
    NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    392
    So, I recently started using it. Was going to run albut and t3 as I've been running t3 for about 3 months now with great success. I started with 2mg x 2 times a day. The first day my heart was racing (was 110-120bpm!). So I lowered the t3 dose...same thing. Took a few days off and went with just the albuterol (2mgx2) and heart rate has been just fine. I guess my body just doesn't like the stack. Oh well.

    On a side note, also took keto the first night. Slept fine, however, I felt out of it for over 12 hours--didn't like it at all. So not running that at all. I plan to run albuterol for 3 weeks then t3 for 3 weeks, etc.

  2. #42
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NEFLRick View Post
    So, I recently started using it. Was going to run albut and t3 as I've been running t3 for about 3 months now with great success. I started with 2mg x 2 times a day. The first day my heart was racing (was 110-120bpm!). So I lowered the t3 dose...same thing. Took a few days off and went with just the albuterol (2mgx2) and heart rate has been just fine. I guess my body just doesn't like the stack. Oh well.

    On a side note, also took keto the first night. Slept fine, however, I felt out of it for over 12 hours--didn't like it at all. So not running that at all. I plan to run albuterol for 3 weeks then t3 for 3 weeks, etc.
    Thanks for sharing your experience Rick. I havent encountered it but it could very well help someone that may experience the same thing with the t3/albut stack you have so I am really glad you put this out there.
    NEFLRick likes this.

  3. #43
    Khazima's Avatar
    Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,058
    What are the negatives of running it at a young age? Any negative affects on hormones/HPTA/growth? I don't feel it's a necessity but from that read it looks like a wonder drug, go on a cut and lose no muscle? Yes please.

  4. #44
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazima View Post
    What are the negatives of running it at a young age? Any negative affects on hormones/HPTA/growth? I don't feel it's a necessity but from that read it looks like a wonder drug, go on a cut and lose no muscle? Yes please.
    Its not a wonder drug but it is an aid. The thing is that the other factors all need to be in order. You have to eat right, be in a caloric deficit and so on. You need to be dieting properly and so on. It doesn't effect the hpta etc but it is a stim that shouldnt be taken lightly. It is, I feel, safer than clen , but it needs to be used prudently and as an aid, not as a solution for sub par diet etc.
    NEFLRick likes this.

  5. #45
    Khazima's Avatar
    Khazima is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,058
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Its not a wonder drug but it is an aid. The thing is that the other factors all need to be in order. You have to eat right, be in a caloric deficit and so on. You need to be dieting properly and so on. It doesn't effect the hpta etc but it is a stim that shouldnt be taken lightly. It is, I feel, safer than clen, but it needs to be used prudently and as an aid, not as a solution for sub par diet etc.
    Awsome, thanks for the reply. I understand that none of the drugs are solutions/shortcuts. What I think I'm getting at is should I just go ahead and use it to cut? Given my diet is up to scratch (I've got my TDEE currently bulking +300 cals) I'm 19, the main benefit I'm seeing is not losing muscle tissue during.

  6. #46
    SOL!D5NAK3's Avatar
    SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    iran,tehran
    Posts
    432
    thanks, how much keto should be taken ? and is it from the first day of albut cycle ?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  7. #47
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by SOL!D5NAK3 View Post
    thanks, how much keto should be taken ? and is it from the first day of albut cycle ?
    I start keto right away whereas some wait a week or 2. I feel like starting right off works best and allows me to get the most out of the lowest effective dose of abutuerol. I take 1mg, at night, before bed. It makes you very tired so dont take it during the day or anything.
    So start right away with 1mg of keto, at night, before bed.
    SOL!D5NAK3 likes this.

  8. #48
    christine<3 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5
    The only form I have of it is the liquid u put in a nebulizer. Will I get same effect using the neb?

  9. #49
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by christine<3 View Post
    The only form I have of it is the liquid u put in a nebulizer. Will I get same effect using the neb?
    No the dose in a nebulizer is much much smaller. Also it tends to act more locally in the lungs as opposed to systemically. You need tabs or RC liquid like arr sells.

  10. #50
    Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I run it 6-8 weeks straight with keto (rarely 8, almost always 6 tops). You can do 2on/2off but once I discovered keto back in my clen days I much prefer the 6weeks straight. I do better losing fat that way as well.
    Can I runt it without Keto for say 4 weeks straight? Any downside to this?

  11. #51
    tballz's Avatar
    tballz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,939
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Can I runt it without Keto for say 4 weeks straight? Any downside to this?
    You can run it without Keto for 4 weeks. The downside is that the albut could start losing some of it's effectiveness. I always run keto with albut or clen . Helps with getting to sleep and makes sure the receptors are good to go.
    Ephraimrhino and jimmyinkedup like this.

  12. #52
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Can I runt it without Keto for say 4 weeks straight? Any downside to this?
    The issue becomes that you have to increase dosage to maintain effectiveness. One of the biggest benefits of keto is it keeps dosages effective at a reasonable and safe level. Its well worth like the $20 it costs to run keto IMO.
    Ephraimrhino likes this.

  13. #53
    Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Couple questions in lieu of running with Keto could I do 2 weeks on and 2 off?

    Also if I'm eating close to maintenance to keep strength up and run Albut will I still see fat loss or do I need to run a deficit?

    I am still under 2 years training and not any where near my potential but want to work on this stubborn fat but not lose strentgh like when I was running a deficit. Thanks all.

  14. #54
    tballz's Avatar
    tballz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,939
    Yes, you can do clen 2 weeks on and 2 off.

    But I would get keto for the sleep factor alone.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  15. #55
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Yep....i sweat a little on albut but clen was far worse.

    Add in t3 and there's a puddle where I was working out.
    Yeah for me then clen sides just arent worth it anymore. I cant get a decent nights sleep if my life depended on it when I take clen.
    When you view both clen and albut for what they are, just a fat loss aid, the choice for me going with albut over clen became a no brainer. I actually feel good when I take albut, after a few days of clen I feel just horrible (probably from the lack of quality sleep). I get a nice little boost from albut when it comes to added fatloss, it makes a great pre workout energizer, and the sides are totally bearable.

  16. #56
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Hey Jimmy,

    Never taken albut b4... But have much access to it... I just read that the Nebulizer isn't effective, but what about an Inhaler(albut), & or pill form??Would they work in the same fashion your describing?

    And do you, or can you incorporate this on the backend of a bulk, if bf is on par??

  17. #57
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Couple questions in lieu of running with Keto could I do 2 weeks on and 2 off?

    Also if I'm eating close to maintenance to keep strength up and run Albut will I still see fat loss or do I need to run a deficit?

    I am still under 2 years training and not any where near my potential but want to work on this stubborn fat but not lose strentgh like when I was running a deficit. Thanks all.
    The b2 agonist will increase your BMR so if you run at what is now maintenance but then add one in, it will allow you to lose bodyfat. Also you touched on really what is the big benefit b2 agonists bring to the table. They allow you to burn fat while sparing muscle tissue. This lets you maintain strength and muscle mass while burning fat- thats huge.
    Ephraimrhino likes this.

  18. #58
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Hey Jimmy,

    Never taken albut b4... But have much access to it... I just read that the Nebulizer isn't effective, but what about an Inhaler(albut), & or pill form??Would they work in the same fashion your describing?

    And do you, or can you incorporate this on the backend of a bulk, if bf is on par??
    I think the effects of an inhaler are too localized and dotn believe you would get the systemic benefits you would when taking an RC or a pill.
    You definitely could take it during a bulk to possibly help keep fat gain to a minimum. I use albut pretty much all my cycles. Even when Im bulking I quite often use it as a pre workout but thats pretty much extent of it. I dont take it throughout the day, just prewokout. Hope that answers your question or at least helps with it.
    NACH3 likes this.

  19. #59
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I think the effects of an inhaler are too localized and dotn believe you would get the systemic benefits you would when taking an RC or a pill.
    You definitely could take it during a bulk to possibly help keep fat gain to a minimum. I use albut pretty much all my cycles. Even when Im bulking I quite often use it as a pre workout but thats pretty much extent of it. I dont take it throughout the day, just prewokout. Hope that answers your question or at least helps with it.
    Sure did! I'm curious as I'm on a bulk and have T3 but will not need it on this cycle, As I haven't even started my backload... And this sounds very effective for a boost and its fat loss aid(as no one wants to put on bad weight, but that N/A as I have my diet on point! Appreciate the info...

    As always thanks!

    ~Nach
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  20. #60
    Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Ok so started this past Saturday did 2 doses of 3mg each. Felt a little warm slight headache first dose. Alert in a non stimmed out kind of way.

    Went to 10mg second day split in two doses.

    Upped it to the full 12mg split into two doses today and am not feeling anything. I feel alert, best way I am able to describe it but not noticing anything else. Is this normal? Could my Albuterol be underdosed? I got it from arr. should I up the dose?

  21. #61
    toothache's Avatar
    toothache is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Ok so started this past Saturday did 2 doses of 3mg each. Felt a little warm slight headache first dose. Alert in a non stimmed out kind of way.

    Went to 10mg second day split in two doses.

    Upped it to the full 12mg split into two doses today and am not feeling anything. I feel alert, best way I am able to describe it but not noticing anything else. Is this normal? Could my Albuterol be underdosed? I got it from arr. should I up the dose?
    If it's from ar-r then it's definitely not underdosed.

    When I take albut i get used to it and the sides are barely noticeable.

  22. #62
    Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache
    If it's from ar-r then it's definitely not underdosed. When I take albut i get used to it and the sides are barely noticeable.
    Ok glad to hear the quality factor from them. Should I be taking more than 12mg a day then? I'm 5'4" 175lbs. Is that good for my weight and height? Thank you.

  23. #63
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Ok glad to hear the quality factor from them. Should I be taking more than 12mg a day then? I'm 5'4" 175lbs. Is that good for my weight and height? Thank you.
    I have heard of people going up to 18mg and even 24mg/day but I rarely ever go over 12mg/day myself. Of note I always run it with ketotifen however which keeps my effective dosage on the low side.

  24. #64
    Ephraimrhino is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    I have heard of people going up to 18mg and even 24mg/day but I rarely ever go over 12mg/day myself. Of note I always run it with ketotifen however which keeps my effective dosage on the low side.
    I have the keto just haven't started using it. Been sleeping fine. I take ZMK at night and the magnesium gives me a nice deep sleep. Maybe I'll start dosing the keto. Can I still take ZMK with my keto? I thought I'd feel some sides not experiencing any. So makes me wonder how I gauge effectiveness other than waiting on measurements?

  25. #65
    toothache's Avatar
    toothache is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    Ok glad to hear the quality factor from them. Should I be taking more than 12mg a day then? I'm 5'4" 175lbs. Is that good for my weight and height? Thank you.
    I usually go up to 18mg/day and gone as high as 24mg/day. I always take keto to clear out the receptors and make the albut more effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephraimrhino View Post
    I have the keto just haven't started using it. Been sleeping fine. I take ZMK at night and the magnesium gives me a nice deep sleep. Maybe I'll start dosing the keto. Can I still take ZMK with my keto? I thought I'd feel some sides not experiencing any. So makes me wonder how I gauge effectiveness other than waiting on measurements?
    The albut is working but it's not magic. Your diet and training need to be in check otherwise you won't lose any weight.

  26. #66
    MrFreshmaker's Avatar
    MrFreshmaker is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    529
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    I have heard of people going up to 18mg and even 24mg/day but I rarely ever go over 12mg/day myself. Of note I always run it with ketotifen however which keeps my effective dosage on the low side.
    Hey Jimmy.
    I know you are very familiar with albuterol,and in one of your posts you mentioned that albuterol is meant to preserve muscle while you lose fat,but to me did the contrary,for 2 weeks using it,along with cardio,i lost 4 kg of body weight,which i think 70% of it was muscle.I was very stressed lately,maybe stress is to blame too,so i stopped taking it today and i will see what will happen next.

  27. #67
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreshmaker View Post
    Hey Jimmy.
    I know you are very familiar with albuterol,and in one of your posts you mentioned that albuterol is meant to preserve muscle while you lose fat,but to me did the contrary,for 2 weeks using it,along with cardio,i lost 4 kg of body weight,which i think 70% of it was muscle.I was very stressed lately,maybe stress is to blame too,so i stopped taking it today and i will see what will happen next.
    Perhaps it was the stress or you were at too great a caloric deficit. One of the main benefits of b2 agonists like clen and albut is they are muscle sparing by their very nature and mechanism of action. Thats why they are so popular as cutting aids.

  28. #68
    SOL!D5NAK3's Avatar
    SOL!D5NAK3 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    iran,tehran
    Posts
    432
    jimmy do you know anything about terbutaline ? it is another B2 receptor agonist like clen and albuterol . have you used it?

  29. #69
    Leighjanes is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    10
    If I was to buy Albuterol and Keto from Ar-r and assuming I would dose 6mg Albuterol and 1mg Keto how many bottles of each would I need to buy of each and how do I get them to ship to the UK?

  30. #70
    LGM's Avatar
    LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,200
    Bump, and how on earth did I miss this?

    Going to ARR right now..

    Thanks Jimmy.

  31. #71
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Been thinking of trying this myself. Didnt want to go this route,but that damn lower ab fat seems to just hang around. Anyone do HIIT while on albuterol ? I know clen would be a big no no with HIIT.

  32. #72
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Been thinking of trying this myself. Didnt want to go this route,but that damn lower ab fat seems to just hang around. Anyone do HIIT while on albuterol ? I know clen would be a big no no with HIIT.
    I often use albut as a pre workout and do HIT with no adverse effects at all, if anything it helps.
    NACH3 likes this.

  33. #73
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I often use albut as a pre workout and do HIT with no adverse effects at all, if anything it helps.
    Jimmy, I'm looking into Albut for pre w/o now as well! Would you still find it effective on say a TRT dose if test/or none?bsonit actually spares muscle too! Sorry I really haven't looked those up...

    Also what would you dose it at to start and how much would You titrate up(if necessary)& how high would/do you go? Also do you cycle it on and off or just stay on for x amount if time? Keto w/it?!

    Thx Jimmy hope I'm not asking too much lol!!!

  34. #74
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by NACH3 View Post
    Jimmy, I'm looking into Albut for pre w/o now as well! Would you still find it effective on say a TRT dose if test/or none?bsonit actually spares muscle too! Sorry I really haven't looked those up...

    Also what would you dose it at to start and how much would You titrate up(if necessary)& how high would/do you go? Also do you cycle it on and off or just stay on for x amount if time? Keto w/it?!

    Thx Jimmy hope I'm not asking too much lol!!!
    When using it as a pre workout I use 3-6mgs. I use it on and off cycle. I dont intentionally use keto when I use it that way but I take keto to help me sleep from time to time as well so Im usually taking that(keto) 1-2x/week anyway. Id start at 3mg and go from there. I would say you can take up to 9mg/dose (some even take 12) if need be but I have never found the need to take that much.
    Albut is a nice, clean feeling stim if that makes sense. I all around feel good when I use it so for me it makes a very nice pre workout. I am not one that consistently uses a pre workout so I dont consciously cycle on& off albut but I suppose if you were doing so taking a break is probably a good idea. Maybe 6-8 weeks of use followed by a couple weeks off.
    You probably gonna have to play around a bit, find the dosage that works for you as well as how long you use it before taking a break etc. People do respond differently so your protocol may end up different than mine. As you can tell I am not very structured when it comes to pre workout supplementation, its optional for me and I dont take one all the time by any means.
    Of course you arent asking to much man. Ask away.
    NACH3 likes this.

  35. #75
    NACH3's Avatar
    NACH3 is offline VET
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Baking chicken
    Posts
    19,418
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    When using it as a pre workout I use 3-6mgs. I use it on and off cycle. I dont intentionally use keto when I use it that way but I take keto to help me sleep from time to time as well so Im usually taking that(keto) 1-2x/week anyway. Id start at 3mg and go from there. I would say you can take up to 9mg/dose (some even take 12) if need be but I have never found the need to take that much.
    Albut is a nice, clean feeling stim if that makes sense. I all around feel good when I use it so for me it makes a very nice pre workout. I am not one that consistently uses a pre workout so I dont consciously cycle on& off albut but I suppose if you were doing so taking a break is probably a good idea. Maybe 6-8 weeks of use followed by a couple weeks off.
    You probably gonna have to play around a bit, find the dosage that works for you as well as how long you use it before taking a break etc. People do respond differently so your protocol may end up different than mine. As you can tell I am not very structured when it comes to pre workout supplementation, its optional for me and I dont take one all the time by any means.
    Of course you arent asking to much man. Ask away.
    Thanks A LOT, Jimmy! Makes perfect sense! I just wanted to verify the starting dose of 3mgs then titrate it up(I too don't think I'd need all that much) and yes a nice clean stim is exactly what I'm looking into it for - can't stand being all jacked up(too much)... So that's a great piece of info there for myself as well!

    Thx and always appreciate your feedback man!
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  36. #76
    LGM's Avatar
    LGM
    LGM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    1,200
    Jimmy, would you dump creatine while on it? Based on my workout times, it'd likely be a pre workout dose?

  37. #77
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by LGM View Post
    Jimmy, would you dump creatine while on it? Based on my workout times, it'd likely be a pre workout dose?
    Id keep taking it UNLESS you cramp up when using the 2. Then I would stop the creatine.

  38. #78
    wellshii is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    675
    Awesome,thanks for the input. Im going to give myself a few more weeks ,then go from there. How are the sweats compared to clen ? Always feeling hot even in a cool room?
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  39. #79
    tarmyg's Avatar
    tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    6,968
    Blog Entries
    162
    This is a great write-up, much appreciated. Just started to look into this as I HATE the effects to Clen and Albuterol (a.k.a Salbutamol here in India) and is something I can pick-up at the pharmacy (Like almost everything here). Tried Keto once and it made me so sleepy I could not even walk upstairs the next day so I will try this for 2 weeks and see what happens after my next weigh-in.
    jimmyinkedup likes this.

  40. #80
    jimmyinkedup's Avatar
    jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Scamming my brothers
    Posts
    11,286
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    Awesome,thanks for the input. Im going to give myself a few more weeks ,then go from there. How are the sweats compared to clen? Always feeling hot even in a cool room?
    All the sides are milder than clen . If I have to describe it I call it a much "cleaner" feeling if that makes sense. It is not quite as potent as clen but it is so much more manageable it is totally worth it IMO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •