Naomi94 is offline New Member

How much muscle can I can on Anavar 10mg for Ladies?

Hello All,

I am new to this forum.

I am 5'4, 139 pounds. I want to shed the extra pounds and put on some muscle. I work out 3-4 days a week, and hit a plateau.

I would like to know, if I take Anavar - how much muscle could I gain? I know the answer depends on various factors, such as my diet and the amount/type of exercise I do at they gym. I will eat a high protein diet, 5 times a day. My work out will consist of the usual stuff: Hip Thrust, Bridge, Squats, Deadlifts. I want to build up muscle in my butt and legs.

Speaking to the ladies: if you took Anavar, how much muscle did you gain and how long did it take you?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    on a pound for pound basis, women are much more sensitive to var than men.

I don't really advice women on steroids . Men and women are really completely different, much more so than just the sex organs. So you need to get this advice from another woman that knows from experience.

as far as your nutrition plan, do you know your TDEE? and how many calories above TDEE you plan on eating?

if you give me your stats, I can crunch some quick numbers and come up with a nutrition plan

body fat percentage - you can estimate if you don't know exactly

the rest of your stats I already have.

let me know and i'll put it together for you

---Roman

Thread Information