20emps is offline New Member

18 years old and 20 years old.

Hi guys. I am a 20 year old who has been liftin and dieting for 2.5 years. I do not use gear of any type. Eventually I will, but not in the foreseeable future. I joined this forum to learn about them.

Anyway, I'm posting here because I'm concerned about my 18 year old brother. He got me into lifting (been liftin 3 yrs) and is 94 kg, 15% bodyfat and 6 foot 1. He doesnt count macros or anything and doesn't really read into the science of bodybuilding, dismissing it all as broscience, bulking he eats about 8 meals of 800 calories a day. However, recently he was going abroad and got some clen for himself for his cut. When cutting he went 3000 cals down to 2500 then 2000 then 1500. But he started munching back clen as well like no tomorrow. 40 mcg tabs i think or (40mg, not familiar with the dose). anyway started on half 1, pyramided up to 4 and back down. Now that was sound enough although I know clen is dangerous. 2 weeks later hes pyramided on 8 a day and preaching the wonders to all his friends. 8 weeks of the cut he landed at 12/13% and now I hear his best friend is up on 10 tabs a day and drinking durin his cycle of them.

Now, I'm posting here because I'm struggling to find a comprehensive list of how wrong what hes doin is. And I'd appreciate if you guys could help out. Sorry for the story but I'd like to know seeing as its spreading all round the place because of him the dumbass.

swolehead is offline Member
    hey man wouldn't realy know we're to start to talk sense into them but I wana wish u luck I hope someone helps. I got friends that all they do is realy on bro science it's not easy to get it threw there head I got a friend who just asked me yesterday if my stuff was active or inactive I just told him to Google it and he fi fured it out himself you could recommend them doing some research of there own

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you need to have a talk with your parents about his behavior. Just because your 18 does not mean one is mature. Sounds like he needs some mental health counseling.

Thread Information