Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TRA

Thread: Endurance runner & 1st cycle

bhst2424 is offline New Member

Endurance runner & 1st cycle

Looking for opinions on what I've got planned. I'm a competitive cross country / track runner. Need to drop from 170-ish lbs back down to 130-ish, maintain and get faster. Here's what I've got:

Week 1: 250mg test e, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 2: 250mg test e, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 3: 250mg test e, 1800mg eq frontload, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 4: 250mg test e, 600mg eq, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Weeks 5-10: 250mg test e, 600mg eq, 12.5mg aromasin EOD
    Weeks 11/12: nothing
    Weeks 13/14: 40mg nolva ED
    Weeks 15-17: 20mg nolva ED

Note, this isn't my first rodeo with DNP. I've use it multiple times before for boxing matches without trouble

Roger11 is offline Member
    130lbs?

Im sorry to say, you dont need steroids at all.

I have found 0 steroids increase my endurance at all. NOT 1. Not even EQ, test or anything and ive run a lot of stacks.

U say you were back down to 130 lbs, why are you now at 170lbs? And why do you need to go back down? man 170lbs is a stick these days, 130lbs, my cat weighs more than that.

i just cant see how steroids really would do you any justification sorry. Just stick with your yohimbine.

uhit is offline Member
    Bronc tabs increase my cardio capacity for some reason, so if you really want to jump on something i'd honestly say an ECA stack or clen would work... but then again you kinda need to eat a bit more to maintain that physique and not lose more lbs.

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by uhit View Post
    Bronc tabs increase my cardio capacity for some reason, so if you really want to jump on something i'd honestly say an ECA stack or clen would work... but then again you kinda need to eat a bit more to maintain that physique and not lose more lbs.
    Clen as a runner? Good luck with that.

BRB CRAMPS
    BRB FEEL LIKE DEATH
    BRB AS JITTERY AS MICHAEL JAY FOX WITH PARKINSONS
    BRB BRB BRB

clen is crap.

Honestly he doesnt need any drug/stimulant, if he wants to get down to what a newborn weighs then just starve himself like an ethiopian would work.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    AAS not recommended.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bhst2424 View Post
    Looking for opinions on what I've got planned. I'm a competitive cross country / track runner. Need to drop from 170-ish lbs back down to 130-ish, maintain and get faster. Here's what I've got:

Week 1: 250mg test e, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 2: 250mg test e, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 3: 250mg test e, 1800mg eq frontload, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Week 4: 250mg test e, 600mg eq, 12.5mg aromasin EOD, 300mg dnp ED, 15mg yohimbine HCl 2x/day
    Weeks 5-10: 250mg test e, 600mg eq, 12.5mg aromasin EOD
    Weeks 11/12: nothing
    Weeks 13/14: 40mg nolva ED
    Weeks 15-17: 20mg nolva ED

Note, this isn't my first rodeo with DNP. I've use it multiple times before for boxing matches without trouble
    And this is exactly from something in my past. I competed in anything between 10k and marathon. internationally, representing the USArmy, in Europe. So against Italians, French, and Germans primarily. You definitely have the right idea. Maximize lungs, minimize weight. But I believe the wrong approach with Drugs. Agree, body weight is the enemy. But you don't have to have much muscle mass to be a world class runner. Type 1 muscle can be minimal and yet continue working all day. There are some serious skinny marathoners that kick ass. So taking the test to preserve mass while (I'm sorry, I don't like DNP) "poisoning" yourself with DNP to me doesn't make any sense. Doesn't seem like a very good way to get healthy. What you have omitted in your write up is your stats. Importantly, your height and bf%, and even your age.

So what is wrong with being in a 1000 cal deficit, relying on the right amount of protein, and about an hour a day of cardio at 75% of max heart rate? And then as the race approaches, employ a cycle approach to duration and intensity of training. During this time, it's pointless to do any serious strength training (sorry fellow board members, but it's accurate). And then 48 hours prior to the event, begin to carb load with proper surplus hydration.

Personally, I think your approach is all wrong. You seem to want to switch modes from boxing to running and not allowing the proper time for your body to acclimate, hence your belief for the need for DNP? If you drop weight slowly, and the right way, you will be in much better shape with better endurance.

Just my .02

---Roman

AAS doesn't help with endurance. It takes time for your body to drop 40lbs and acclimate to that weight. In this instance AAS won't help you much.

bhst2424 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11;
    U say you were back down to 130 lbs, why are you now at 170lbs? And why do you need to go back down? man 170lbs is a stick these days, 130lbs, my cat weighs more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    And this is exactly from something in my past. I competed in anything between 10k and marathon. internationally, representing the USArmy, in Europe. So against Italians, French, and Germans primarily. You definitely have the right idea. Maximize lungs, minimize weight. But I believe the wrong approach with [removed for spam-filter]. Agree, body weight is the enemy. But you don't have to have much muscle mass to be a world class runner. Type 1 muscle can be minimal and yet continue working all day. There are some serious skinny marathoners that kick ass. So taking the test to preserve mass while (I'm sorry, I don't like DNP ) "poisoning" yourself with DNP to me doesn't make any sense. Doesn't seem like a very good way to get healthy. What you have omitted in your write up is your stats. Importantly, your height and bf%, and even your age.

So what is wrong with being in a 1000 cal deficit, relying on the right amount of protein, and about an hour a day of cardio at 75% of max heart rate? And then as the race approaches, employ a cycle approach to duration and intensity of training. During this time, it's pointless to do any serious strength training (sorry fellow board members, but it's accurate). And then 48 hours prior to the event, begin to carb load with proper surplus hydration.

Personally, I think your approach is all wrong. You seem to want to switch modes from boxing to running and not allowing the proper time for your body to acclimate, hence your belief for the need for DNP? If you drop weight slowly, and the right way, you will be in much better shape with better endurance.

Just my .02

---Roman
    Sorry, I did forget those stats. Posted this right before going to bed. I'm 19, 5'11, ~170lbs, about 12-13% body fat. I haven't lifted since the beginning of summer, but I'm averaging 60-70 miles/week and For extra no-impact cardio, I row around 40 miles/week. PRs 1:56, 4:19, and 15:47 for an 800, 1600, and 5K respectively.

You're spot on about wanting to maximize body weight/composition and cardiorespiratory ability. I have been running distance for 7 years, and boxing for 3. I had a spark of interest in bodybuilding for a while, and that's why I am carrying more weight than I would like. I "bulked" from being a scrawny runner kid the summer before to almost 190 by the end of my senior year. My performance was terrible this year, especially past the 1.5 miles area. I figured with a short low-dose DNP cycle, I could drop the weight much quicker with lower sides, recover from the DNP part of the cycle in 1-1.5 week and have a race-ready body that's ready to utilize the enhanced recovery and increased RBC count from the test-e and eq? That seemed more effective to me than cutting weight over the course of 3-4 months with more restricted training ability for that whole duration?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02
    AAS doesn't help with endurance. It takes time for your body to drop 40lbs and acclimate to that weight. In this instance AAS won't help you much.
    But it does greatly increase RBC count and recovery?
    Last edited by bhst2424; 09-19-2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: typos

uhit is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

BRB CRAMPS
    BRB FEEL LIKE DEATH
    BRB BRB BRB

clen is crap.

Honestly he doesnt need any drug/stimulant, if he wants to get down to what a newborn weighs then just starve himself like an ethiopian would work.

I play basketball at a D2 level and when I take clen I feel absoultely awesome. Who knows, I could be getting some fake clen and instead it's a very mild acid

Deal Me In is offline Member
    I played competitive soccer into my late 30's. Somewhere around 30 I started using low doses of test to keep myself from losing weight and help with recovery in season. I took only test and about half of what you are planning on taking and was able to maintain my weight even though I logged somewhere close to that number of miles. I fail to see how you can use that amount of gear and lose 40 pounds.

Also, I never experienced any increased cardio output. I did notice my ability to recover and train hard every day significantly increased but I never felt as though I was in better cardio shape.

These are just my personal experiences with something close to what you are trying.

Akar47 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post

BRB CRAMPS
    BRB FEEL LIKE DEATH
    BRB BRB BRB

clen is crap.

LOL may the loses be with you 170 is a solid weight

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    At 19 even if you were planing to compete in a bodybuilding contest no one would recommend steroids . Except maybe another 19 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by bhst2424 View Post
    Sorry, I did forget those stats. Posted this right before going to bed. I'm 19, 5'11, ~170lbs, about 12-13% body fat. I haven't lifted since the beginning of summer, but I'm averaging 60-70 miles/week and For extra no-impact cardio, I row around 40 miles/week. PRs 1:56, 4:19, and 15:47 for an 800, 1600, and 5K respectively.

You're spot on about wanting to maximize body weight/composition and cardiorespiratory ability. I have been running distance for 7 years, and boxing for 3. I had a spark of interest in bodybuilding for a while, and that's why I am carrying more weight than I would like. I "bulked" from being a scrawny runner kid the summer before to almost 190 by the end of my senior year. My performance was terrible this year, especially past the 1.5 miles area. I figured with a short low-dose DNP cycle, I could drop the weight much quicker with lower sides, recover from the DNP part of the cycle in 1-1.5 week and have a race-ready body that's ready to utilize the enhanced recovery and increased RBC count from the test-e and eq? That seemed more effective to me than cutting weight over the course of 3-4 months with more restricted training ability for that whole duration?

But it does greatly increase RBC count and recovery?
    your weekly mileage seems right. Suggest keeping the weekly mileage the same, but drastically varying the daily mileage as you approach the event. So if you had a marathon say on a Thursday, then you would probably want to run, using a cycling approach, this the prior week, so that as you approach the week of the event, you would be peaking:

Day/Miles:
    Monday 7.5
    Tuesday 15.0
    Wednesday 22.5
    Thursday 30.0
    Friday 22.5
    Saturday 15.0
    Sunday rest

I don't know how many months to go before your event, but as we discussed, to be competitive, dropping weight and body fat% is critical. Nutrition is a huge part of doing this, and knowing precisely your dietary intake, and your TDEE, and being in the right caloric deficit, in addition to all the cardio, is the best approach.

Let me know if you need help with the nutrition part.

Good luck!
    ---Roman

^actually, you'd want to rest a couple of days prior to a marathon. All the running beats the shit outta the body.

Charger527 is offline Senior Member
    I know its been said but gear its not what you need and dnp is going to ruin any training your doing and put you at a much higher chance of injury, you need to diet, and if you really serious about taking something look towards epo, from memory you start it 2 weeks before your event and continue until your done, you will have to do more research if your going down that road epo is pretty dangerous.

Good luck

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    EPO is great for endurance. That with training and rest.

I can help you out with the EPO details if you decide I go that route. I've done it for the past 2 years racing endurance sports with great success.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was going to talk about my experience as a distance runner, non competitive but several marathons, trail marathons, trail ultras and numerous ultras that were just trail runs I plotted...but I saw you are 19. So nothing AAS would do for you other than potentially shut you down for life.
    If you are distance running and training and on point with diet the weight will fall off. Solid core, leg and back training with weights will help immensely as well. You don't need anything but tincture of time, motivation and to stay healthy. Good luck!
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information