Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: Switching from alpha pharma sus 250 to Cambridge test 400

Chummy2206 is offline New Member

Switching from alpha pharma sus 250 to Cambridge test 400

Hi guys looking for some help and advice I've been on a cycle for 6 weeks using 500 mg alpha pharma sus and 500 mg alpha pharma deca each week I've not noticed big gains really I've gone from 12,4 to about 12.11 strength has increased a fair bit , also getting acne on back , I ran out of sus so I've started using Cambridge research test 400 about a week ago doing 800mg test every 5 days mixing it with 250 mg deca ,,, it might be me but I was expecting more gains by now ,,, also I've been training solid for six months , this is my first cycle for about 10 years my diet is spot on has anyone else experienced this or is it just me ????

bhmyers1968 is offline Junior Member
    For your first cycle I think most here would recommend one substance at a time. I realize you have cycled previously (10 years earlier). Changing up midstream is not cool. Also You should have all your gear a head of time with a firm plan of action. Planning planning and more planning. Know your body, your BMR, TDEE, diet, macros, have a solid plan, too many people here seem to want to jump right in.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Can you post your 'spot on' diet and include macro's because something is amiss, all that gear and only a 7lb gain means you have bunk gear or a bunk diet.

Agree with Myers, too much gear. Why on earth do you think you need a gram of test per week at your weight (172lbs start weight) and only training for 6 months?

How tall are you?
    What's your AI protocol?
    HCG protocol?
    Pct plan?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

I'm 181 cm tall my diet is ,,,0600 bowl of porridge, shake ,0730 4 egg white, 10am 3 egg white tin tuna 3 slices wholemeal bread 1pm 150 gr pasta or rice
    1 1/2 turkey steak piece of fruit 4pm 100gr chicken 1 piece wholemeal bread 1 banana 5pm training ,,, shake straight after gym 1930 150 gr chicken with either rice pasta or salad 10pm shake Bed I've used the verification codes on my gear all seems right on the websites pct is clomid and nolvadex

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like a good diet, for cutting. Real food is also preferred over shakes.
    If I ate like that I would be about 8% body fat.

Thanks for the reply , if I've used the verification codes from my gear and it's cosha on the website the gear should be ok ???

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Chummy2206 View Post
    Thanks for the reply , if I've used the verification codes from my gear and it's cosha on the website the gear should be ok ???
    It means they verified it as it coming from them. Not that contains what is says it does. You are consuming way too much and too little food. You DO NOT need 1g of test a week at 5'11 and 179lbs. You need food.
    lovbyts likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information